Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Realization about footjobs and flat feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Realization about footjobs and flat feet
eastbay26
Board Regular
Member # 43901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastbay26   Email eastbay26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Im a foot addict, usually meet up with a girl every two weeks off my backpage ad under adult jobs.

Anyway after my last experience, Ive come to realization about footjobs and flat feet. First let me describe my experience which is pretty much standard for every session with me.

(I pay the girl 60 dollars for 30 mins. (I advertise 120$/hr but then always meet for 30 mins, but girls get excited when they see 120 dollars)

The girl comes over wearing ballet flats with no socks, and having been wearing the flats all day. I lay on the floor and she keeps her flats on and sits on the bed and hovers them over my nose. She then starts to dangle the flats and moves her toes until i can smell her feet without them touching my nose. I kinda like the tease aspect. After that I then just get on the bed and have my way with her feet. Then I get my baby lotion out, really oily, and lube up and get a footjob with reverse and normal positions worked in, as well as feet pressing my penis against my stomach. (I like all 3 positions).

Anyway My realization is that flat feet give much better footjobs! Flat feet allow for girls to be able to make the soles of their feet touch each other when in reuglar footjob position. Girls with big archs just end up giving me footjobs with their arches and cant get a good grip. But flat feet enable the girl to be able to touch soles and thus my cock is firmly between their soles when they are pumping. Anyway just a heads up from something I realized! Please search me for any other experiences/realizations I have come to.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting... never thought about it like that. It makes sense

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno.. no matter how high the arch there's always an angle u can exploit to get solid dick to foot contact no matter the position.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aesthetically, I'm okay with a flat or high arch (or anything in between) as long as the soles are wrinkly ... those wrinkles cause for some fantastic sensations!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with daren.

I think its about technique and angles.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me a high arch over a flat foot jerking my cock anyday. I've had both btw... just can't compare a nice set of high arches wrapped around my dick [Smile]

Not to say that flat feet are horrible at FJ's by any means [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about this...I have VERY high arches and I have made guys cum with my foot-jobs in record time. This is not groundless "keyboard konfidence" on my part, nor empty boasting...it's well-documented fact on countless clips and/or pics and/or DVDs via my web site and also via a LOT of guys who see me for foot sessions, some of whom post on this forum. In fact some guys get embarrassed and tell me they've never ejaculated even close to as fast with any other woman's feet as I make them cum with my foot-jobs. And again, that is with crazy-high arches and very small (size 4 1/2) feet.

I think if you look at foot-jobs as actually foot-fucking (in which it's the guy who must take the initiative and must get himself off with a woman's feet, while she is passive and more or less sits or lays there watching), you may be correct...but I look at foot-jobs as truly foot-jobs...it is ME who takes the initiative and it is MY actions and skills, not the guys, that makes him cum as he just lays back and is at the mercy of my talented feet and ENJOYMENT of making him cum with them. There's a huge difference in the two perspectives. I have made one cocky foot video guy cum with a footjob after he swore up and down that "no woman has ever made em cum from a foot-job and I've been getting them for 15 years". Well...10 minutes later he was spurting a geyser of hot jizz between my soles and was actually humiliated by that fact, even though I was only trying to blow his mind with pleasure.

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd die for a foot job from you, Janet!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High arches all the way....

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roger that GQ! Janet is living proof...
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Keyboard Konfidence" is a great term. I had some of that today at work. If anyone has props its JM though.

Flat or arched, whatever. I don't think there's a wrong answer on this.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
I'd die for a foot job from you, Janet!

add me to that death list
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It makes sense that flat feet would feel better. I ain't experienced in that area so I guess I gotta try it out. Visually I find the high arch mouth wateringly sexy far better than flat foot. Feeling wise dunno.... yet.

Oh and Janet, if you're ever in melbourne on holiday or whatever, please look me up, I may only need 5mins [Blush] ....lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janet Mason:
I don't know about this...I have VERY high arches and I have made guys cum with my foot-jobs in record time. This is not groundless "keyboard konfidence" on my part, nor empty boasting...it's well-documented fact on countless clips and/or pics and/or DVDs via my web site and also via a LOT of guys who see me for foot sessions, some of whom post on this forum. In fact some guys get embarrassed and tell me they've never ejaculated even close to as fast with any other woman's feet as I make them cum with my foot-jobs. And again, that is with crazy-high arches and very small (size 4 1/2) feet.

I think if you look at foot-jobs as actually foot-fucking (in which it's the guy who must take the initiative and must get himself off with a woman's feet, while she is passive and more or less sits or lays there watching), you may be correct...but I look at foot-jobs as truly foot-jobs...it is ME who takes the initiative and it is MY actions and skills, not the guys, that makes him cum as he just lays back and is at the mercy of my talented feet and ENJOYMENT of making him cum with them. There's a huge difference in the two perspectives. I have made one cocky foot video guy cum with a footjob after he swore up and down that "no woman has ever made em cum from a foot-job and I've been getting them for 15 years". Well...10 minutes later he was spurting a geyser of hot jizz between my soles and was actually humiliated by that fact, even though I was only trying to blow his mind with pleasure.

Holy shit!! I almost nutted just reading this!! I love that perspective so much Janet!! I would be one of those guys who is at your feets mercy.
When you say "record time", how long is that? Can't wait to meet you in Miami.
From Tyler on yahoo.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me personally flat feet just aren't visually as appealing as a girl that has nice arches. However, all foot to tallywacker experience has been with girls with high arches so I am biased in that area. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links