Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NFashionistas -- Week 12. The Contest Celebrating the Women of Fame and Fortune. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFashionistas -- Week 12. The Contest Celebrating the Women of Fame and Fortune.
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. When I heard the news that Phillip Humber pitched a perfect game for the White Sox this past weekend, I immediately thought of Kate Upton. Well, since Kate is not going to win this unanimously, she'll have to settle for pitching a complete game shutout on 82 pitches or something like that.

Here is the commercial he's referring to, plus another Kate Upton baseball commercial that I've never come across on TV. I love how Justin Verlander tries to sneak his way in the club even though he never threw a perfect game in his life, even though he's one of the best pitchers in the game today.

Kate Upton -- Welcomes You to the Perfect Club
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=w9das6ybAr4&vq=medium
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=X22lzaE9KeM&vq=medium

Man, thanks for the commercials. This woman is the real deal and she's on the fast track to do a lot of big things here. Just like yourself, I did not know anything about the second commercial you posted probably for the reasons DSW has stated. When she touched David Price's hands to show him how to steer the controller, he probably came in his pants right then and there. The other pitchers who raised their hands came on sight, too, I bet. Just listening to her voice in that second commercial is quite comforting.

Again, thanks for showing those commercials.

Back to the matches.

What an abysmal year Alba is having. Jennifer Aniston is 7-3, which is good enough to put her in first of four other divisions, but is in last place of her division while Alba is 3-7 and is one game out of first place in her division. That's one of the weirdest things ever. This is do or die for Alba because Selena will own the tie breaker if she wins this week. That will make Alba have to finish with a better record than her by season's end to make the playoffs because no wild card is coming out of that division.

I'm voting for Lucy Hale here. She finally got a win last week. Even though I didn't vote for her every time, I did not think she deserved to get her ass kicked the way she did in a number of her matches.

quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:

Man, I wish my girlfriend would look as hot as Candice Swanepoel. I'm going to talk to her about this. Wish me luck, guys. [Smile]

[Laugh] OK, good luck! Tell us how that went. Candice Swanepoel will make a lot of women jealous. If I were Nikki Reed, I'd be VERY jealous. My room immediately got hot when I saw her pictures. I had to whip it out. [Jerkoff]

Wow, National really got on Mila Kunis last week. While I don't disagree with what National said about her in his closing monologue last week, I did feel very bad for her at the same time. She still has the world of potential to win it all, even if she has to face Kate Upton in the playoffs. While she does have one of the best records in the contest, she does not have a lot to show for it considering who she's beaten. But at the same time since she is Mila Kunis, she can be just as good as any other girl with the same record. Until we see how she does against women with similar records whose name is not Kate Upton, I guess we're just left to wonder how good she really is. But for now, it's best she avoid Kate Upton in the playoffs and hope someone else beats her.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both Katy Perry and Victoria Justice are making their final pushes for the playoffs. They found themselves behind by a lot so early in the season. Now it's like every match is an elimination match for them. This match would not be as hectic or either of them if she had a better record. Katy needs to make a run here while Aniston is showing signs of slipping off the map a bit. She needs Tisdale to do the same while she keeps her winning streak alive. The same for Victoria.

I hope for the best for those two because this is not a good time to face each other.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The Latest We've Gone Into Each Season Where Two Undefeated Girls Faced Each Other --

2008 -- Week 5, Jessica Alba vs. Scarlett Johansson, Both were 4-0
2009 -- Week 8, Carmen Electra vs. Kim Kardashian, Both were 6-0
2010 -- Week 8, Marisa Miller, 7-0 vs. Audrina Patridge, 6-0
2011 -- Week 3, A couple of matches. One of them was Marisa Miller vs. Candice Swanepoel.

Bold signifies who won those matches.

Great history lesson. I wish I was around to have seen the first two seasons of this contest. To see a name like Scarlett Johansson being in this contest once upon a time is like learning who the presidents were throughout the past. It's kind of sad to see Carmen and Kim's name on that list, too. They were so dominant. But it seems that the most dominant one was, and still is, Marisa Miller. Her name pops up repeatedly in the list. This time, I'm interested to see if Irina can make some history because I voted for her. She is quite amazing all over. And her video just blows my mind. Hotness personified. Given Marisa's history, it seems like she's the favorite to win it. But Irina has been quite consistent, too.

And I can't get enough of Audrina's pictures.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAN AM
Board Regular
Member # 36789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAN AM   Email PAN AM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You think I'm worried about Marisa Miller? Like I said before, Marisa Miller is going UNDEFEATED. Irina Shayk is full of it. I have no idea what you guys saw in Irina's video this week. I thought it was PATHETIC. I have no idea how you think her pictures are better than Marisa's. Irina's feet are inferior to Marisa's.

You guys want to hear a story? I swear on my mother that this is true.

A plane I flew was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, I made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight Number 293, non-stop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax - OH, MY GOD!"

Silence followed, and after a few minutes I came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier; but, while I was talking, Marisa Miller brought me a cup of coffee and spilled the hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

Irina, in Coach, said, "That's nothing. He should see the back of mine!"

[Smile]

Later, it was mealtime during the same flight. "Would you like dinner?", Marisa asked Irina, seated all the way in the back of coach.

"What are my choices?" Irina asked.

"Yes or no," Miller replied.

[Smile]

--------------------
PAM AM
America First

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:
Thumbs up if your cock's up. [Thumbs Up]

[Thumbs Up]

For many women in here. Particularly Kim Kardashian and Audrina.

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:

What I love about Audrina's pictures is that there's no one withing sight from where she was. That meant that I could've had a lot of intimate moments with her feet without having any passerby interfere us. I also love how you can see that her soles are a bit dirty from walking in that footwear. What a turn on that is to see such a hot girl be a bit careless in that department. And then she cleans off the dirt by walking by the ocean. The last shot is amazing with the way her left foot is positioned.

Love her shoe department pics as well. When I saw how she kicked her leg straight forward, I had to vote for her, even though Longoria did not look bad herself at all.

Man, you're absolutely right. Especially the last few sentences of the first paragraph I highlighted. Awesome pictures from her. I've never seen them before.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great matches with a number of them still too close to call. I especially want to see who wins the match between Marisa and Irina. And Kate Upton is too unbelievable. I've never seen anyone dominate a match like THAT before. I think it's safe to assume that Kate will win her division very, very, very easily.
Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its great to hear how much Audrina is getting talked up this week. i am hoping that kicks her into high gear and she goes on a streak and kicks everyone's ass. she's is definitely one of my top girls.

one of my other favs is whomever is going against candice swansapelomenicto or whatever her name is [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was one hell of a match between Marisa Miller and Irina Shayk. To make matter more exciting, that match literally came down to the wire and decided by one vote. I knew the match would be close but not THAT close. But it certainly lived up to its potential and it did not disappoint in terms of how competitive that match was.

Even if you voted for Marisa, you've got to admit that she came out of there after having gotten away with murder! PanAm gets to live another day because I was becoming nervous and getting excited to see how it would turn out.

Marisa Miller is a machine.

I'm also very happy to see AnnaLynne McCord win. I like the little streak we're on. Thanks, National, for a super job putting all of this together week in and week out. It's always a pleasure to look at Miranda's pictures.

Big loss for Victoria Justice. A bigger loss for Aniston.

What a way to end the week with the way that last match turned out. It's always a great thing to watch when two unbeaten girls go at it. That was a true classic in every sense of the word.

You've got fantastic photography of these women and their feet. The videos added more depth to everything and it felt that our votes were made from three dimension figures.

And not to be out-done, Kate Upton has shown everyone why she's just simply amazing. This has to be the biggest ass whooping of all time.

This is THE best place on this Wusfeetlinks forum for celebrity feet and I can't thank National enough for his time and efforts.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins so far. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 4-7-0-.363
Selena Gomez 4-7-0-.363
Olivia Wilde 4-7-0-.363
Lea Michele 0-11-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 11-0-0-1.000
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 9-2-0-.818
Joanna Krupa 4-7-0-.363
Olivia Munn 2-9-0-.181

Division III

Jessica Lowndes 8-3-0-.727
Stacy Keibler 7-4-0-.636
Kim Kardashian 4-7-0-.363
Carmen Electra 3-8-0-.272

Division IV

Irina Shayk 10-1-0-.909
Jayde Nicole 7-4-0-.636
Miranda Kerr 4-7-0-.363
Eva Longoria 2-9-0-.181

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 11-0-0-1.000
Mila Kunis 9-2-0-.818
Ashley Tisdale 8-3-0-.727
Jennifer Aniston 7-4-0-.636

Division II

Audrina Patridge 7-4-0-.636
Katy Perry 5-6-0-.454
Victoria Justice 5-6-0-.454
Nikki Reed 3-8-0-.272

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 9-2-0-.818
Megan Fox 7-4-0-.636
Emmanuelle Chriqui 5-6-0-.454
Anna Kournikova 1-10-0-.090

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 7-4-0-.636
Carrie Underwood 4-7-0-.363
Eva Mendes 3-8-0-.272
Lucy Hale 1-10-0-.090

----

ЯUSSIANS NOT QUALIFIED TO WIN THE MS. AMEЯICA CЯOWN.

This match was another true epic in the making. For the last several weeks, it seemed as if the Classics of the Week were matches that put on great performances and where the winners of those matches were made to feel as if they won the most important match of the year. This match was another example of this. The magnitude this match brought forth was such that if the entire contest ended today, Marisa Miller fans would feel as if nothing left was needed to be proven and that all storylines came to an end today.

You can now make the case that Marisa Miller is the best woman in this contest for someone who has never won the Salvatore Ferragamos.

The Fastest to Reach 40 Career Wins During ANY Stretch in Fashionistas' History,
Women Who Have Yet to Win the World Championship,
Excluding Playoffs --

Marisa Miller -- 40-2 *
Jessica Alba -- 40-8
Kate Beckinsale -- 40-8

*Marisa's record in this case accounts for the time between the start of the 2010 season all the way to last week. Marisa reached her fortieth win since the start of the 2010 season a couple of weeks ago. She took last week off.

If you want to include women who have won the world championship, Marisa has reached 40 wins faster than they had. Again, we're not including their playoff records.

Megan Fox -- 40-3
Carmen Electra -- 40-6

Carmen was the first woman in history to reach 40 career wins, but she wasn't the fastest to do that. Again, we're not just talking about women who have reached that mark to start a career, as was the case for every other woman I just listed; we're talking about reaching that many wins during ANY stretch of time in history, excluding the playoffs.

Also, there have been four times in history where a woman has started a season 11-0. Half of those times were done by Marisa Miller.

Megan Fox -- 2009
Kate Upton -- 2012
Marisa Miller -- 2010*, 2012

*Marisa's eleventh win that year won her the division.

Marisa is the first woman in history to start two season with an 11-0 record after becoming the first woman in history to start two seasons with a 10-0 record.

Irina Shayk did everything she could to win that match except winning the match itself. Irina is the ONLY girl to lose to Miller who can say that she gave it her all more than any other girl who feel to Marisa's feet. Marisa knew that Irina brought it to her because Marisa escaped that match withing an inch of her life. I saw how that matched came to an end during the final half hour before the polls closed. And let me tell you, I thought Irina was going to win. Time was running out and I didn't think anyone else would have the time to cast his vote. But I was put into more suspense when I saw that other people were in fact putting in their votes with little time to spare. Irina kept inching ahead of Miller. In the end, Marisa was able to escape from that building right before it exploded. Just like you see in the movies.

Even though Irina lost, she is not a loser in my eyes.

Never.

Even though she lost, even though she gave Marisa a better fight than what Rosie Huntington was able to dish out, Irina showed me and everyone else that she definitely belongs in this contest. She showed us that she is able to hang in there with the best of them. If anything, if Irina were to face Marisa Miller in the playoffs to determine the American Class champion, Irina has the comfort of knowing that it was luck that gave Marisa the win last time because it wasn't like she beat her by 10 votes. She beat her in the last moment of the match, a vote that could've easily gone to Irina to end it in a tie. But I'm so glad it didn't because a tie in that match would've been a great injustice to everyone who wanted to see that match for a long time in the making.

I knew this match was going to be special. The fact that Marisa walked away with the victory, shows that she's more special than that.

Marisa Miller.
Ms. America.
The Official Symbol of the AFC.

----

STACY IS THE PEOPLEs CHOICE

That was a great match between Stacy Keibler and Anna Kournikova. This match was more of an exhibition than than anything else now that Stacy has won. Korunikova kept it pretty close for a long time before Stacy came to her senses and started to run away with it.

Over the last two off-seasons, I ran a mini contest to see which girl will be the one who will fill the final spot of the upcoming season. Stacy won the first time while Kournikova won that match a year later. Most people liked Anna enough to want to put her in the contest to occupy the final vacant spot. The results of which have not been consistent with her expectations. Stacy, on the other hand, has done well enough since the beginning of last season and is still one of the more popular girls in here.

Kournikova certainly made this match interesting, figuring that with the terrible season she's having, she might as well put in her best efforts for this specialty match.

Stacy won because she had a lot to lose in this match while Anna had nothing to lose. Stacy is serious about making the playoffs and figured that enough was enough with all this fun and games against Kournikova and decided to get serious at the end.

Stacy was a true professional in this match and now finds herself in a tie with Jayde Nicole for the final spot for the AFC playoffs.

Between Stacy Keibler, Jessica Lowndes, and Jayde Nicole, Lowndes is only one win ahead of the other two. There's still a considerable amount of time left for things to turn inside-out for any of them. With five weeks to go before the playoff starts, now is such a critical time to not be losing matches. The first one to blink between those three could endanger her playoff chances. Lowndes cannot lose another match, especially to Keibler. If Keibler wins their rematch, she will own the tie breaker. Jayde is starting to slip up a bit. She has a match that I feel she should win next week. But the week after that will be quite hectic for her. A loss there can truly mess up her playoff hopes. If Lowndes is not careful, she can find herself in a tie breaker with either Stacy or Jayde or BOTH of them to finish the season.

Kate Upton is the champion of staring contests as we saw in her clip last week. Those women need to seek Kate's advice on how not to blink. The first one to blink might be the one who misses out on the playoffs.

----

NO MERCY

Kate Upton.

And that's really all I need to say about that because we all know that she's the most popular girl on the planet. That's all I should really say on this issue, but I'm not. Because just like Kate's display of unrelenting sex appeal against Lea this week, I, too, should expand on Kate's appeal to the masses in here.

First off, Kate Upton became the first woman ever -- ever -- to start a match with the vote count of 10-0. Ever. In other words, no other woman in the history of this contest has received the first ten votes of any match. When I saw that, I knew that we were in for something special this week. But at the time I saw that, never did it cross my mind that Upton would wind up winning this match the way she did.

I mean, this match was easier than her typical morning jog in the streets of New York City because she DIDN'T BREAK A SWEAT. NOT ONE.

Can I be honest with you guys for one minute? I mean, after her win last week against Mila Kunis, Upton deserved a break. That's when Lea Michele came in. I had a word with Kate Upton before the match began. She told me that if I thought breathing was easy, then I should "watch this." She put on a little tease for me as she told me that. I asked, "What do you mean, 'watch this'?" She answered, "Don't worry, just watch what I'ma do."

And she did it. I didn't know she was going to do THAT, but she did it.

We all appreciate a good squash match from time to time, but Kate Upton is at another level.

92-13?! WHAT THE HELL IS LEA MICHELE DOING HERE?! Talk about someone who doesn't deserve the Salvatore Ferragamos. The only way that match could've been more competitive was if I showed pictures of Kate Upton taking out the garbage in an outfit that was the equivalent of a burlap sack!!! Pictures like that don't exist because she's too good to touch garbage. However, I have found a picture of Lea Michele taking out the garbage, so there you go.

Kate Upton owned Lea Michele the way she's owning her division as we speak: from soup to nuts.

From soup to nuts.

----

Next week, it is VERY possible that the women who I didn't talk about this week are going to be those who make headlines next week.

Only time will tell.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links