Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Breaking the Magician's Code on Bio

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breaking the Magician's Code on Bio
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bio started airing new episodes of this show. I remember it being on Fox in the late 90s and was always good for some foot content. About halfway through tonight's episode, they showed how they perform a woman being sliced into thirds in a donut shaped "torture device". The trick involves bare feet sticking out from one end of the device. The model does some nice feet movement throughout the trick. The reveal at the end also has an amazing close up of the model's soles. Great for slow motion on the DVR!

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love magic acts where the model is barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mark
Board Regular
Member # 34106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mark   Email The Mark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links