Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ? about the "f" word (G rated "fe.." word, not the R rated one!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ? about the "f" word (G rated "fe.." word, not the R rated one!)
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no problem saying or typing "foot," but I find myself refraining from using the plural of the word any time I can. I LOVE hearing females say the "fe" word, especially if referring to their own. (As in, "My fe.." ...) She could talk about her "fe" all day and I'm all ears, of course, and most likely aroused.

My GF is totally cool with my fetish and gets it. I'll ask her if I can borrow her "toes" and she knows what I mean. Notice how I kinda sneak around the "fe" word? lol

So, is this common? Does anyone else share in this oddity? Or am I a way, way out there wierdo freak of nature? lol Its ok if I am, be honest, normal has never been a goal of mine anyway ... good thing.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sound like a freak anyway....lol....j/k
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Ty, my GF is cool with it, I get plenty of foot fetish action, so I am a happy freak at least. [Smile]

Peace

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel u man!!!! Rock on !!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband is like that. He won't say 'Feet' unless he's talking about measurements, if he does, he looks awkward. But if I say 'feet' he's all ears...
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theclippers:
I have no problem saying or typing "foot," but I find myself refraining from using the plural of the word any time I can. I LOVE hearing females say the "fe" word, especially if referring to their own. (As in, "My fe.." ...) She could talk about her "fe" all day and I'm all ears, of course, and most likely aroused.

My GF is totally cool with my fetish and gets it. I'll ask her if I can borrow her "toes" and she knows what I mean. Notice how I kinda sneak around the "fe" word? lol

So, is this common? Does anyone else share in this oddity? Or am I a way, way out there wierdo freak of nature? lol Its ok if I am, be honest, normal has never been a goal of mine anyway ... good thing.

I always do.. when talking to a chick who I think has nice feet I explain that to her about my "pedicure" website. But every foot guy who looks at it knows its a "foot fetish" website. Its just how you word things. Like a Salesman doesn't refer to him/herself as a "Salesman" but a "Representative"... Tomato/Toe-moto

[ April 26, 2012, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: screwhead20 ]

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im exactly the same, i hate saying "feet"!!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Thanks Miss Stellas and to all that have responded. Its nice knowing I am not the only one.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by screwhead20:
quote:
Originally posted by theclippers:

I always do.. when talking to a chick who I think has nice feet I explain that to her about my "pedicure" website. But every foot guy who looks at it knows its a "foot fetish" website. Its just how you word things. Like a Salesman doesn't refer to him/herself as a "Salesman" but a "Representative"... Tomato/Toe-moto
Actually they know it's a foot fetish website too man, they may play it off and say "it's cute" or whatever but believe me, every time I needed to beat around the bush on a select model or two, they all knew what it was for lol.Of course, the model release I use is a dead give-away as well make sure you always use one even if it's a generic one. The only way you can get around it is if you tell them you're shooting a series of photos for a carpet ad or for a certain nail salon's brochure or something. As soon as you describe to them how to "pose" their feet they will catch on haha! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links