Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » C-blocked by my gf?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: C-blocked by my gf?!
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the other day I'm at my girlfriends house and her best friend comes over. Now her friend is a very open person and never feels weird about anything, she is very comfortable..we all are sitting around talking when they friend tells me her feet are cold and to keep them warm.I grab her meaty size 9s and rub them when she stops and puts her feet into my crotch under my legs and says "that's better." I'm almost sure she had no intentions of it being sexual or erotic, but it definatley was! She was moving her feet around and I could feel her toes touching my testicles and penis(I was wearing thin sweats) so being the footguy that I am, I naturally get a raging boner soon enough. She notices this and says"is that your cock(as she grips it with her toes) I mumble "yes" she immediately grabs for my pants and yanks them down insisting to see. When I took it out, she was suprised and began grabbing it and playing with it using her hands and feet..then my girlfriend joins in on the action for a moment untill she says "ok enough fun put it away"...and her friend obliged and pulled me pants back up.patted my boner one last time and winked at me.

Is this the biggest tease you've ever heard or what? My gf doesn't care if another girls sees me naked but would never be ok with anything more. If it was anyone besides her best friend the situatuion never would have gotten that far, and it will prob never happen again.blue balls to the max!

Btw you can see their feet in the pics i posted a few weeks back

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it me or are girls really getting incredibly brash and forward?! I can't even begin to imagine my gf (back in the day) allowing another girl to even put her feet anywhere near my junk- much less pulling my pants down. Wow!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had close, not nearly as close, but a huge tease like that at a strip club. The stripper asks me what I like best on her body and I say feet. So, she sits and places both feet on my lap. I knew she could feel my hard-on, only getting larger then and she smiles at me as she rubs my dick through my pants. Then, she tells me about how she takes care of her feet, gets pedicures every week and loves them to be worshiped. Then she pushes hard enough on my disk to almost make me explode a rocket of cum and then winks and stands up to work on another customer.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, that sounds like the best awkward moment ever and the worst case of blue balls. I can't imagine my wife having a friend like that but it would be awesome. Your girl is great, this may lead somewhere or maybe not. Til then, long cold showers. Great story
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to go back and find the pictures you mentioned. I think you will be having a dual FJ session in your near future.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez man, Painful. We'll take up a collection and also beat off on your behalf. Blueball City! !Ciudad Cojones Azules!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's hopes so ledaeman! That would be the best day of my life

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links