Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fun I've had this past week

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fun I've had this past week
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello my foot fetish family. I'd like to share my experiences I've had this week. It all started last Sunday, I made a craigslist ad, thinking I wouldn't get a reply, but I did. We communicated thru email, and agreed to meet Wednesday. So Wednesday finally arrives, she tells me to meet her at the fitness center at her apartment complex, as she had just got done working out, and that was music to my ears. We engage in small talk, and I begin to peel off her sneakers. The cheddar cheese smell instantly hit my nose. Her grey socks were covered in sweat. I think I sniffed her socks for about 10 minutes before peeling them off, exposing some of the longest toes I have ever seen. Her feet were so salty. The only bad thing was I had to be at work so I wasn't at her feet that long. So today (Sunday) arrives, she emails me again and tells me she enjoyed the other day, was I available today? I didn't hesitate. We met in the same place but this time she had on uggs with no socks. Her feet were so sweaty, not so much of a smell this time, but nevertheless they were still very salty. I guess the moral of this story is that craigslist works!!!! By the way we are going to meet again on Tuesday and she said I can take pics, so I'll be sure to snap a few
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool [Smile] ... Craiglist eh? Hmmmmmmm have heard about the term craigslist being used here a few times on Wu's, it's only for U.S right?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."The only bad thing was I had to be at work so I wasn't at her feet that long"...
Comment by southside_hood

Dude, there are certain times when you just have to clock in late...great story, though.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, excellent true experience. I would love to see pictures of her long toes, and smelly, sexy bare soles too! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you pay her? If not, I'd love to read that ad.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! I love stories about the "seduction" or approach, it's so exhilirating. Makes me regret all the years I was too cowardly to push my limits... Well done man!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm moving in several months so I've begun flirting more brazenly at work... I'm always surprised how well my antics are received (and I guarantee it's not my clothes or looks). I think most women aren't accustomed to being "hit-on" sincerely, in a way that acknowledges their appeal without being crass or apologetic. I just got a date today to do a "photo-session" with a nurse with the theme "smoking retro housewives (with slippers [Smile] ). "I'll just come over, start shooting and we'll see what happens!" "That sounds like fun!" It won't take long to get from "dangle your shoe" to "kick them off, let's see you on the bed with your feet up in the background" to... oh man I'm so excited!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey southside_hood, it would be great to see a sample of the ad you posted.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links