Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week THIR13EN. Amazing Women Intensify The Settings. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week THIR13EN. Amazing Women Intensify The Settings.
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I laughed when I clicked on Kate's clip because after seeing how she moved her body, that's no girl to be introducing to mom. Instead, that's someone who I should introduce to my cock! It's videos like that that you hate it when it starts buffering right when something great is about to happen. [Mad]
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jayde's feet look like the definition of how flawless feet are supposed to look like. You're right, her picture is definitely huge this week. I love that she still has in mind that she wants to stay fit and in shape. If she keeps exercising and doing aerobics as often as she does, the results will show in her feet. Well, in her case it does. WOW her feet are indeed just remarkable. I thank National for taking his time in showing all of these pictures and making us happy every week.

By this time tomorrow, we will know who the winner is between Marisa and Rosie. In her set, I just love how her big toe is pointed a bit upwards as to avoid contact with her her shoe.

This is it. This is Rosie's time to shine big time.

And I wish to comment more on Kate Upton. But I have to sleep now. But all I can say is that the reason she's dancing is because she's celebration the fact that she's on the verge of winning her division.

That Audrina-Irina match is so great, anyone who loses this one will be very disappointed. And devastated, I suppose.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of either AnnaLynne or Underwood. But those two have got some great pictures with them this week. Those picture have made it tougher for me to pick than I thought it would when I first saw their names on the voting ballot. Both of their galleries make this week that much more special. I can't believe how great Underwood looks which makes her feet look so much better in those poses. But I also remember the Jessica Szohr pictures from last year. Those pictures were one of the more enjoyable ones from someone who suffered all of last year. I'm glad to see them back and I'm glad that National brought them back to light for all of us to enjoy once again. I really enjoy the closeups of both their feet as they had their legs crossed. I went with McCord.

Kate Upton just keep finding ways to be one of the most talked about topics in this contest.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

But all I can say is that the reason she's dancing is because she's celebration the fact that she's on the verge of winning her division.

That's one of the funniest comments this week, yet it's so true. And I'll add something to that. When National showed Kate's other video last night when she was having a fun time at the basketball game, that was Kate celebrating her playoff appearance as division champion this year a year BEFORE entering this contest. Kate seems so unstoppable this year. By the way, she looks good in her pictures too. I just wanted to point that out because this is the first time someone has commented on her pictures.

I think Kate will win this match.

Megan Fox is still a force to be reckoned with. But I always liked Kate Perry's feet better, so I'm voting for Katy's feet over Megan's. That match is very important for both, but I hope Kate wins this one.

Jennifer Aniston always had great feet. Here she is against Victoria Justice who has good feet of her own. I've got Aniston in this one. You know, there have been a few cases this year in where someone goes on a good roll and then she gets stopped in her tracks all of a sudden. Justice is one of them. Aniston is another one. Her division is so dominant that she could end up with ten wins and STILL be in last place of her division.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VOTING STOPS NOW.

I realized about a half hour ago that I failed to mention the date and time I wanted this week's matches to end. It was meant to end at this exact time (1:00 A.M. New York City time), the same time I had the poll end the week before. I usually want the polls to close an hour earlier, but I since I posted this week's matches three hours later than I usually do, I decided to extend the voting period for an extra hour than I usually would.

The results you see now are FINAL.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Goodness, Marisa lost! Her hopes for a perfect season are done. What a way to lose her first match of the season. This late in the season against Rosie, the last girl who she wanted to lose to. Now Marisa's focus will be out of sync. I did not think, with the dominant season she was having, that she would lose another match in the regular season. I was thinking that if she did lose, it would've happened in the playoffs. But Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is back in the scene and she has arrived on the scene BIG TIME.

And Irina is another one. And it looks like Audrina's back! This is now the return of the Audrina like the good 'ol days, the Audrina that is the big time winner everyone is a fan of. That match went to the wire.

Mila Kunis is falling apart, it seems. I voted for Alba this week. And Alba came through in a match that could very well save her season.

Candice Swanepoel looked so good, so sexy at the beach. I just knew that she was serious about this and got the win.

And Kate Upton needs to teach me how to Dougie. [Smile]

[ May 05, 2012, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: 18th Floor ]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins so far. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 5-7-0-.416
Selena Gomez 5-7-0-.416
Olivia Wilde 4-8-0-.333
Lea Michele 0-12-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 11-1-0-.916
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 10-2-0-.833
Joanna Krupa 5-7-0-.416
Olivia Munn 2-10-0-.166

Division III

Stacy Keibler 8-4-0-.666
Jessica Lowndes 8-4-0-.666
Kim Kardashian 4-8-0-.333
Carmen Electra 3-9-0-.250

Division IV

Irina Shayk 10-2-0-.833
Jayde Nicole 8-4-0-.666
Miranda Kerr 5-7-0-.416
Eva Longoria 3-9-0-.250

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 12-0-0-1.000
Mila Kunis 9-3-0-.750
Ashley Tisdale 9-3-0-.750
Jennifer Aniston 8-4-0-.666

Division II

Audrina Patridge 8-4-0-.666
Katy Perry 5-7-0-.416
Victoria Justice 5-7-0-.416
Nikki Reed 3-9-0-.250

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 10-2-0-.833
Megan Fox 8-4-0-.666
Emmanuelle Chriqui 6-6-0-.500
Anna Kournikova 1-11-0-.083

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 7-5-0-.583
Carrie Underwood 5-7-0-.416
Eva Mendes 3-9-0-.250
Lucy Hale 1-11-0-.083

----

This is something I said as the end of last week.

quote:
Originally posted by National:

Next week, it is VERY possible that the women who I didn't talk about this week are going to be those who make headlines next week.

After 101 votes this week, week THIR13EN is over.

We are now three-quarter though the season. There are four more weeks to go before the playoffs begin. We're still no closer in determining who will make the playoffs as division champions. That's because when you consider what I said last week from the quote you just read, the women who I'm about to talk about have added more mystery to this whole saga. I'll get to the most note worthy story last. Before I get there, I'll touch on a few topics that made headlines this week.

----

A few weeks ago, I got on Mila Kunis for not coming though in a couple of key matches. I also made the argument that her record was a bit misleading. Someone sent me a private message later that night saying that while he didn't disagree with what I said, he thought the timing of what I said was a bit premature and that I should've waited a couple of more weeks before saying what I said with more conviction. I disagreed with him. I felt that after eleven weeks of the season, it's perfectly normal to talk about who the best girls are in this contest. After eleven weeks, that's a big enough sample size to make assessments as to how good each girl is. And I also knew that Mila's opponent the week after would be someone with a terrible record. That win for Mila last week didn't make his case stronger and it didn't make my case weaker. After seeing what happened this week, and now that we're four weeks away from the playoffs, what I said about Mila only strengthens my case in a way I didn't really see coming at the time I first got on Mila's case weeks ago.

Jessica Alba has always been a pretty good participant throughout the years of this contest. This year she has been pretty NOT good. This win over Mila makes Kunis look worse than Alba. Over the last month, Mila has been 2-2. Because of this, it is now almost next to impossible for her to win a division that many thought would be handed to her. Now Mila has awaken to the realization that she might not make the playoffs at all when she has Ashley Tisdale and Jennifer Aniston breathing down her neck. Oh yeah, let's not forget about Megan Fox. We can add her to the discussion as well. Yes, Mila currently owns the tie breaker over both Aniston and Tisdale. But Tisdale shares the same record with Mila and Tisdale knows how to win the big matches. Aniston is the one with the most work to do because she owns the tie breaker over none of the girls I just mentioned, including Megan Fox. But because she has eight wins, she can still sneak in the wild card spot somehow. Again, Aniston is the one who needs a miracle to make it, but it's still possible with four weeks to go. The only thing Mila has over Megan is one extra win. If those two shared the same record, it's anyone's guess as to who will break that tie. My guess is that Megan will break it only because she has more meaningful wins. It's possible that I'm overlooking something in the tie breaking procedure that would favor Mila over Fox because I don't have the steps in front of me at the moment. But my guess is that Megan breaks the tie.

The only thing I do take back from my Mila comments from two weeks ago was when I said that another win over Aniston won't mean anything. At the time I said that, I thought Ansiton would fall off the face of the earth because she had just lost to a big-time opponent. Like Aniston, Mila has gotten by on an easy schedule. But because Aniston won this week in a match I didn't think she would win, Aniston still has another life left in her. Aniston has made herself relevant again somewhat.

It was said earlier this week that Aniston might finish the year with ten wins and that still would put her in last place. If we go by that, Mila needs at least eleven just to stay in third place of her division and to secure a playoff spot.

Remember what I said days ago. Every match in Week 17 is a rematch. That division will be a mess going in to that. And if the women in that division all face each other in Week 16, forget about it.

It's possible for Mila to make the playoffs, turn on the light switch and beat everyone in her path. And if that happens, all of her struggles at this point in the season will be forgotten and never spoken of again. But for now, Mila needs to just win.

----

You know, I might've saved Audrina's season. Even the best of the best need tough love, and Audrina needed guidance because there was a time in the season where she had lost her way around here. It pained me so much to see Audrina not only lose as many matches as she did, but the WAY she lost those matches. It is uncharacteristic for a championship caliber female to hold big leads in her matches time after time and then wind up losing them time after time. It's one thing to lose those matches when the women are two or four votes behind you with 30 minutes to go. Yes, those losses are disappointing as well. But it's a cry for help when you lose every other week by eight or more votes with 25 minutes to go. It's a cry for help and she needed someone to put an arm around her shoulder and set her mind in the right track. Instead, I scolded her because I expected MUCH better out of her. She didn't like what I had to say, but she had to hear it.

Now, she's back on track. She was doing well since I got on her. But I needed to see how she did in THIS particular case. This win over Irina is the stuff that perennial winners are made of. This win shows me that Audrina handles the pressure in the right way and responds to the pressure in a way that gets her the win. I wasn't expecting a blowout because it's THE Irina Shayk we're talking about. When you're 7-4 and you enter a match against someone who's 10-1, someone who was a strand of a hair away from handing Marisa her first loss, you better expect that girl to have your life hanging over the edge of the cliff.

Audrina has put the NFC back on notice, her win was more important than what Kate Upton did this week even though Kate was the more entertaining topic to discuss. Audrina meant business. She took my anger towards her and took it out on someone else. The NFC was missing Audrina. And now, the NFC will be reminded of what Audrina is really capable of.

----

Thirteen is a number associated with bad luck. I think McCord learned that lesson the hard way this week. Maybe the fact that she brought back Jessica Szhor for a week, the same woman who zero matches last year, had something to do with it. I don't know.

----

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been very successful this season. It wasn't that long ago when she faced Marisa for the first time. That would've been a win that placed her in the middle of the map as a top contender for the AFC crown. But she kind of fell into mediocrity for a while after Huntington lost her first match to Miller. But considering how close she came to beating Miller, Rosie left the match with the knowledge on how to get the best of Miller the second time around.

Marisa was on pace to being the Number 1 seed entering this year's playoffs. Now all that needs to happen is for Marisa to slip up one more time for the possibility that she could be the fifth seed all of a sudden.

When you lose the invincibility factor, you lose a bit of focus. Knowing Marisa Miller, this loss could very well be the only focus she will ever lose. While Marisa does not posses the bad-girl, kick-ass characteristics Rosie has, Marisa is no dummy or a slouch. Marisa Miller is the Official Symbol of the AFC for a reason.

But for now, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley scored the biggest win of this regular season. Rosie Huntington can make the argument that she's just as good as Marisa Miller. Rosie Huntington can make the playoffs no longer scared of Marisa's authority of being Ms. AFC. The only thing Rosie cares about is losing. Other than that, her attitude is all about not caring about anything else. Rosie lives dangerously, Rosie lives on the edge.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley the first to have finally defeeted Marisa Miller.

P.S. With that loss, Kate Upton is now only the second woman in history to start a season with a 12-0 record behind none other than Megan Fox back in 2009.

----

Candice Swanepoel did what she was supposed to do. Jessica Lowndes was the one with something to prove. This loss has brought Lowndes back to earth quite quickly and she fell back to earth real hard. Because while she shares the same record with Keibler, Stacy does own a tie breaker over her with that victory back in Week 1. Jessica Lowndes is not out of the ditch just yet because she has another tough match next week.

Audrina and Rosie scored huge wins this week, as well as some other girls. Candice can score huge as well. What stood out with her is that as good as Lowndes has been, no one has been able to run away with the match at the end the from her in the way Candice has had. It was done with the kind of confidence that was smooth and quiet.

Candice Swanepoel is a smooth operator. Candice struggled in the beginning but made it look easy at the end.

As great as everyone else has been, Candice is still the top priority.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAN AM
Board Regular
Member # 36789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAN AM   Email PAN AM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I apologize to all Marisa fans for having seen her lose her first match of the year. At PanAm, we dedicate our service so that our passengers get treated with the utmost comfort, understanding and care. Marisa Miller, as our head stewardess, was also part of the flying crew, and she also apologizes.

We failed this week not because of some mechanical failure and had to make an emergency landing. That's the excuse Rosie Huntington Whiteley gave when she lost to Miller last time. It's not because the plane crashed into the ocean spectacularly. That's the excuse Joanna Krupa would've given. The reason I failed all of you as the captain is because I never thought Marisa would lose to anyone this year. The other reason is because I never thought Miller would lose this week, I decided to go on vacation and gave a rookie pilot his first opportunity to fly my plane. Marisa is always comfortable with me at the helm. But she was nervous with this kid flying the 747. I guess they weren't on the same comfort level and we lost.

This will never happen again. Marisa will never lose again. If Marisa loses another match this year, I'll turn in my commercial pilot licence to National.

[ May 06, 2012, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: PAN AM ]

--------------------
PAM AM
America First

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links