Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Affair with secretary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Affair with secretary
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, I don't usually write stories about my foot adventures but this one is quite special. I've been working in my company for 3 years now and my personal assistant is 5'2 cute asian girl with size 5 cute feet. she always wears sexy footwear and is always flaunting her assets when she can. I usually tease her for wearing super high heels in the office but I don't complain.

Last year we attended an exhibition together for a few days and after being on our feet all day long I proposed to give her a foot massage. We got back to our hotel and she came to my room, kicked off her heels and lied on my bed on her stomach. I got to her feet and started to massage her soft soles. I started to slowly inch my face closer and closer to her feet until I could smell her sweet foot stink.

Obviously I got a boner right away but tried to stay on topic and massage her feet. She told me how good it felt so I got a little further and started to softly kiss her soles. To my surprise she didn't say anything so I kept on kissing for a good 10 minutes. Then she thanked me for the massage and left.

On the last day of the exhibition I gave her another massage but this time I got a little bolder and went to town on her toes, sucking long and deep. Again she said nothing but I could hear her breathing deeply. And again she thanked me for the massage and left.

Back to our usual routine in the office one day I invite her for dinner and before driving her back home we stop on the roadside and move to the back seat. There I gave her a good foot treat and taught her how to give a proper footjob. She was shy but she learned pretty quick!

Being again bolder and bolder I sent her an article about sweat and pheromones. After reading it she asked me if that's why I loved her feet so much ( man this gal is a pearl ). I said yes the sweatier the better. So I've found a great way to make her feet stink. I bought some plastic cover to feet ( the one you use to take a shower when you break a bone and have a cast ) and told her to wear these when she takes a shower. Combining this with wearing her old ballet flats I've created the perfect foot stink factory. The best thing is that she is totally understanding and jump at every opportunity to stink her feet in my face when we're alone.

Well that's it, I just wanted to share with you guys what I consider to be a foot fetish accomplishment. Getting a girl to accept your fetish is one thing, to get a girl voluntarily stink up her feet for you is another!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great story, glad to hear you work place is one you look foward to. Not the case for me, but that's ok. Keep on keeping on [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kewl!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the story 'afw4u', [Thumbs Up] might just add a few of the key pointers to my repertoire.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom was actually my dad's secretary way back in the 1960s. Usually leads to shennanigans! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read this to my girlfriend because she understands the goal we want to achieve in making her feet in hose stink. Thanks for sharing that erotic fun! [Jerkoff]

I also discovered a new pair of flats from Payless are instant sweat makers!!!! Yum...

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious...what article on sweat and pheromones did you send her? And could you please send it to me as well at janet@janet-exposed,com? I'd love to read it myself. Thanks! :-)

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, could we see the article? Thanks
Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good story!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome.wish most of the women can be accepting to the fetish like that.so what do they smell like.and are there any photos

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet here's the article : http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/problem/sweating/pheromones

In my book, getting GF/wife to accept foot fetish/FJ and so on has never been a problem. Taking the right angle to approach i.e not acting like a freak usually work. I'd 90% of the women I've been with have been pretty open to the fetish stuff.

Now the stinky bit is a bit more tricky that's why I used the pheromones approach. First it's not that I like stinky feet ( which I do but girls usually find this gross ) but it's the pheromones effects and it's science proven.So hey don't look at me like a freak woman [Smile] all mammals share this pheromones thingy.

It takes the gross aspect out of the discussion. Of course one can always argue with one's GF : ok you're with me going to town on your honeypot that smells like...well it does have a certain smell, and you're not ok if I smell your feet. But better not argue and let science help you prove your point.

It worked with my secretary and I can't wait until our next session. She takes off her flats and the sweet smell hits me like a brickwall. My secretary found out that even when I already came once she just need to rub her stinky soles on my face and I'll be up again in no time!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Awesome stuff. This maybe an angle to adopt. Reading the article myself has proven to be very interesting. Of course I know pheromones are attractants/odur produced via sweat glands sensed by the opposite sex, but the article has taken it further, explaining the variations which really suprises me.

I'll break this down and restructure to fit my own terms of speaking. I think you're onto something here. Please keep us updated on the next (or next few [Big Grin] ) encounters. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links