Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How tall is the average foot loving guy??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How tall is the average foot loving guy???
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 5 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to do this poll because I'm curious if I'm onto something here. Maybe I'm just stereotyping us a bit, but I believe most foot dudes are not quite as tall as a "well adjusted" barrel chested knuckle dragger that would totally neglect a woman's feet. I myself stand only 5'8" and I know a few other people here probably use booster seats for themselves when they eat their grand slam breakfast at Denny's. [Big Grin]

Be honest gentlemen. Oh, and if you are an extreme either way in height from Big Bird tall or Tom Thumb short mention it in a follow up comment.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 77 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you will not be rejecting your null hypothesis.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guessing you aren't believing there's any relationship in the foot fetish phenomenon and height. I'm just having a bit of fun here and not doing a scientific survey. Should we have an alternative hypothesis to this survey for this testing? [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6ft ...
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6 ft.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10516 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would in fact be surprised if there is any correlation between height and FF. Hey, I'm all for fun, and I might even do a scatterplot of H x FF for giggles. Tell you what, LD: If regression analysis yields even the slightest positive (or negative) correlation, I will buy you several drinks.

I would expect to find a much stronger correlation between FF and intelligence, which I think has been discussed on the boards previously.

I'm 6ft by the way.

-hyp

PS: Honest, I'm not trying to be a tight-ass. I know it's all for fun.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6'2". I highly doubt there's going to be any correlation here. Also don't forget that you're kind of working with a small sample if you're just using this forum.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time I checked my height I was 5'10 but now I could be 6'1 so yeah I'm pretty tall n now I'm starting to dig girls my same height n up, guessing cause they have nice sexy big feet n long toes to grip my manhood better. [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a woman who's been into foot fetish play since early high school (I was 14 when a boy first sucked my toes, I was 16 when I gave my first footjob, and I'm 45 now and have seen countless hundreds of my site fans for private foot worship sessions as well as video or photo shoots), I see no "average height" for men with foot fetish. Clearly I have a much wider perspective than any man would, since I am a woman and I'm not "guessing". I have one fan who sees me for private foot worship sessions who is a pro basketball player (no, of course I can't and won't say who it is, what team he plays for, or which city I am referring to) and he is 6' 9". And although no other fans are that tall, many are still 6' and over. There simply is no "average" height to my foot fans I've met. That's my experience, not mere conjecture or generalization.

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm at a respectable 5'8 [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 5'8" as well. I think the average height of the male population in general is like 5'8 to 5'10 or something so while those two catagories 5'6 to 5'8 and 5'9 to 5'11 are leading the poll they're also the average general height so I don't see there being any correlation to draw there. However it's an interesting topic for sure.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5'8"

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5'9
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5'10-5'11

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5'8"
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links