Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have A Foot Fetish And Loves My Uncle’s Wife Feet And She Knows, What Should I Do?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have A Foot Fetish And Loves My Uncle’s Wife Feet And She Knows, What Should I Do?
lana'sfootboy
Board Regular
Member # 44751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lana'sfootboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This foot fetish to her feet started SO early as I can remember and still with me until now, even I have finished my uni and had a number of girlfriends but I’m still thinking about her feet! I’M 29 AND SHE IS 47 YEARS OLD (BUT TRUST ME, SHE HAS THE MOST PERFECT FEET EVER FOR BEAUTIFUL MILF LIKE HER). The funny thing she caught me hundred times looking at her feet and taking pictures for them in my mobile phone camera, and the funnier she proposed her feet 4 times under the table to the side I’m sitting on to take pictures for them, she even once lifted her toes up to give me different pose for them! BUT we never talked about this with each other about that, and recently started to ware closed shoes when I’m around, I have a doubt she is not interested any more! GUYS, what should I do, I want her to know, I want these feet very bad, and I want her to back to normal as she used to be with me before, WHAT SHOULD I DO??? WHAT IS THE BEST WAY FOR THAT? DO YOU THINK SHE HAS NO PROBLEM IF I ASKED HER AS SHE WAS ENJOYING MY SUFFERING IN THE PAST? WOULD SHE ACCEPT THE IDEA OF LETTING ME SUCKING ON HER LONG BEAUTIFUL SHAPE TOES AND TOENAILS?

--------------------
John

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this is a troll or not, but you should just give it up and look for someone else. Preferably someone not inside of your family.

If she's not interested anymore, there is absolutely nothing you can do without making yourself look like a creep in front of her, your uncle, and perhaps the rest of your family.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lana'sfootboy
Board Regular
Member # 44751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lana'sfootboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS MATE. I AGREE WITH U BUT THERE WAS ONE THING MADE ME WONDERING IF SHE IS STILL INTERESTED IN MY FETISH, IT WAS WHEN I VISITED HER PLACE LAST YEAR (AS SHE IS LIVING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AND I SEE HER EVERY SINGLE YEAR WHEN I VISIT). SHE SENT UP WITH ME A NUMBER OF HER SHOES AND SANDALS TO GIVE IT TO ANY WOMAN I KNOW TO WEAR IT AS THESE SHOES STILL IN A GREAT CONDITION AND AS SHE DOES NOT NEED IT ALL ANYMORE. BUT FOR MY SURPRISE ONE OF THOSE WAS HER SANDAL THAT I TOOK PICTURES TO HER FEET WHILE SHE WAS WEARING IT!!! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN IN YOUR OPINION?

--------------------
John

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you should continue to pursue this. It seems like she initially enjoyed the attention you were giving her and her feet but realized that it's probably not the best idea to tease her husband's nephew. If anyone found out it would make her look really bad since she's the married one. So you continuing this could really mess things up for her.

As for her sending you her shoes, don't read too much into it. She probably just assumed you would get more use out of them than anyone else; it could also be her way of giving you closure. As in, here's some of my shoes, now leave me and my feet alone. There are plenty of other feet to admire, I'm sure you'll find a pair that blows hers out of the water; you just have to look at other girls' feet and not your uncle's wife's. Imagine if you found your perfect mate and your uncle was taking pics of her behind your back to jerk off to. This may be fun for you, but would hurt a lot of people. It's your family, don't destroy it because you can't just get your foot fix elsewhere. Some things (and people) are more important than your own desires.

But good luck, and welcome to the forums!

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well put SarahSoles.... I think you should go with her advise on this one.... You will definatly find a sexier pair of feet, you just have to go on a search and rescue to find that one that fits what you like in womens' feet.. It has happened to me in the past, about forgetting a certain pair of feet that I LOVED and truely did want want to ever forget, but I had to move on.. Believe me when I say, there will be another pair out there that will replace the LOVE you have for your uncle's wife's feet... Have faith, you will find her..... Keep starring at Sarah's soles, she will help you forget all about it...

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah family feet are taboo, find someone else. She was probably subliminally trying to tell you "take your fetish out of here and to another woman" by giving you the shoes and/or the only way you'd get your nose or tongue close to those feet. It's hard sometimes..{no pun intendid}.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links