Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girlfriends sorority

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: girlfriends sorority
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So for months now I've been dying to ask my girlfriend to get her sorority sisters to show their feet and pose for me.or for her idc I just want some pics! She's got over 40 sisters, now not all of them have the greatest feet but still that's a lot of toes.
My question is how do I go about asking her? Its one thing to worship and photograph her feet, but I wouldn't want to seem to forward. Need help, if this worked out I might as well open a site lol

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you go about asking her? VERY carefully if you value your relationship [Smile] Haha. I don't think there's a generic template, you really have to customize the pitch to the audience (also, she meet be the least of your problems; you'd still need to get the sisters on board). Fun situation, hope it resolves in your favor!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you go about asking her? VERY carefully if you value your relationship [Smile] Haha. I don't think there's a generic template, you really have to customize the pitch to the audience (also, she meet be the least of your problems; you'd still need to get the sisters on board). Fun situation, hope it resolves in your favor!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her you want to break or make your own guinneas world record for the most number of barefoot sorority girls who've smeared their stinky feet on the face and body of one single person.

If the girls agree and you need a volunteer to be the doormat, I will gladly pose to be a part of those record-breaking-pics and revolutionary-idea! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

My only request is that I get some feet in my mouth and toes over my nose after the shoot so I can satisfy my desires for hot women's feet [Drool] [Mmm] [Eek!] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. This is pretty funny.

I was in a fraternity.

Sorority girls are the best. But your mission is already ruined. You are dating one. If you were a single guy...i'd say this:

Sorority girls tend to be highly competitive. Especially the sororities with tons of attractive women. Most pretty girls are used to be the center of attention but when you've got 40 of them together things change. I actually had one sorority girl tell me one night "the three girls you've been talking to tonight are competing to see who fucks you tonight". I was blown away. I made out with one, and went home with the other. God is not without a sense of humor however because I couldn't get it up. I digress. There were certain nights where i'd have several sorority girls eating out of the palm of my hand competing for my approval. This is where you want to be. Being the boyfriend....is tough because you're safe. These girls like a guy that they think get lots of girls. By definition a boyfriend is not that. The girls that like the boyfriend type like you because you're safe and wouldn't be keen on posing their feet for you with other chics?

Get it?

Competition and attraction. Chics will go nuts.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ GQGuy -

"I made out with one, and went home with the other. God is not without a sense of humor however because I couldn't get it up. I digress."

hahahaha...I think every guy has gone through this at one point or another...extra kudos for actually admitting that it happened!

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skaramunga:
@ GQGuy -

"I made out with one, and went home with the other. God is not without a sense of humor however because I couldn't get it up. I digress."

hahahaha...I think every guy has gone through this at one point or another...extra kudos for actually admitting that it happened!

Thanks man.

What's even sadder is years later I see one of the girls chatting with the other on my facebook wall. "remember that one guy you hooked up with that couldn't get it up and you asked him ""is it because i'm white?"" "

Yeah, Pretty embarrassed still. She was still game for a hookup a couple years ago at homecoming but I went home with someone else that night.

Wow....after being in a relationship for two years i'm starting to realize that I was really a slut.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links