Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nicki Minaj Starships video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nicki Minaj Starships video
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After seeing pictures of the video being taken, couldn't wait to see this video. She is always in crazy heels, finally barefoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeIJmciN8mo&ob=av2e

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didnt see much feet though
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to turn the sound of after about 2 seconds..and yeah didn't see much worth noting in the way of feet
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry everyone. I saw pictures posted on the internet with nice foot shots, saw the video and thought I recalled seeing feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are on Wikifeet...Smh...As I have matured as a "Foot Man", I have learned to practice some things most of us were taught as kids...And to be honest Patrick mentioned it once in a post and it stuck with me. I went something like this..."If you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T SAY NOTHING AT ALL"...lol

Being that I am very very very particular about the feet that I find appealing, I found that just because I don't like the feet doesn't mean they are ugly or undesirable...IT JUST MEANS THAT THEY AREN'T FOR ME...

That being said...I don't like Nikki Manaj's feet...But maybe I need to get a better look...

Sometimes, I wish that I could call The Hollywood Power Players and say, "Look, We want 'Close Up' shots of the feet of all women in who do work in front of the camera. Top shot, sole shot, Arch shot...and we want it write on here profile page with the other pics and useful information"

I know it sounds crazy but that we be the 'ish...

I'm just tired of the blurry, none close up pics that you find for most Hollywood Stars...

[ May 05, 2012, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say at this point is that she has nice ass-ets [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

To DeTrOiT: No offense taken at all. We are a foot fetish community and not all of us will agree on the same people's feet. I'm sure there are tons of women out there who people like, but I'm not a fan.

To FootLongSub Zero: I completely agree!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links