Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Celebrity Who Knows People Search For Her Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Celebrity Who Knows People Search For Her Feet
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She mentions it at the last 10 seconds or so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXRTrXvIag0&feature=g-all-u

I just thought this was kind of funny not only that she says it, but in the comments section, someone mentions "Not only that, Ana, you have a page at Wikifeet.com!".

I'm feeling a little sheepish about that last part, because I'm the one who started her wikfeet page! [Laugh]

Anyway. Is this common? Are female celebs aware at how much their feet are searched for on Google? Because I see it a lot!

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah at the end with the ending phrase "you perverts" .... and I'm like.... [Cool] Yup!

Hope Jessica Alba sees my IP: [Eek!] .... I wish [Fingers Crossed] ..... As If [Roll Eyes] .... [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Yeah at the end with the ending phrase "you perverts" .... and I'm like.... [Cool] Yup!

Hope Jessica Alba sees my IP: [Eek!] .... I wish [Fingers Crossed] ..... As If [Roll Eyes] .... [Thud]

Did you see the MTV awards that Jessica Alba hosted where they were talking about Google.I think they said she was the most searched person on Google & Seth Rogan said to her he likes to search Jessica Alba's feet & she said something like "My feet,ew that's gross or weird or something lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^No but I'm gonna youtube it right now [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Nope unsuccessful. My attention span can't hold after a few failed attempts [Thud] ....

--------------------

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
Seth Rogan said to her he likes to search Jessica Alba's feet & she said something like "My feet,ew that's gross or weird or something lol

OMG, what I would do to be Seth Rogan in that particular moment. My rod woulda been sportin a major tent at the time. [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally Youtubed Ana Kasparian Feet after watching this video LOL.
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I totally Youtubed Ana Kasparian Feet after watching this video LOL."

Cenk Uygur's sidekick? Yeah, I'd definitely like to see her feet.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Nope unsuccessful. My attention span can't hold after a few failed attempts [Thud] ....

I found it quite a longtime ago & no it's not at YT i searched YT too.I just kept searching until i found it but it was long ago now i can't remember exactly where i found it unless it's been removed or deleted.
Jessica was up on stage when Seth Rogan mentioned searching her feet,he was talking to her from the audience.Always like celebs talking about feet/foot fetishes to see what their reaction is [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Back at the awards show stage, Jessica discussed with Google.com creator Ron Google (played by SNL's Andy Samberg) about how Jessica is the most searched woman on the Internet. In fact, Google pointed out that Seth Rogen (of nominated film The 40-Year-Old Virgin ) had Googled Jessica 10,000 times. Seth, who was sitting in the audience, admitted to loving her feet and thoroughly creeped out the crowd.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

^^Wonder if Seth has a foot fetish or was he just playin' [Confused]

--------------------

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first of all, how is she a celebrity if ive never heard of her? and second, why start a wikifeet page if you dont have any good pics of her to add?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"I totally Youtubed Ana Kasparian Feet after watching this video LOL."

Cenk Uygur's sidekick? Yeah, I'd definitely like to see her feet.

I'm sure we all did lol. I did. Unfortunately didn't see any videos.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
first of all, how is she a celebrity if ive never heard of her? and second, why start a wikifeet page if you dont have any good pics of her to add?

Generally if I try very hard to find good ones I'll attempt to get the ball rolling by starting a page to see if someone can fare better than me later on.

I guess I consider her a minor internet celebrity, or 'personality' I guess you could say.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links