Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My friend's feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My friend's feet
barefootgaygirl
Board Regular
Member # 31120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootgaygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys

A friend of mine thinks she has ugly feet - because she has hammer toes. But I've seen girls with hammer toes in magazines (both fashion and topshelf - remember I'm gay [Smile] ) so they can't always be seen as ugly.

My friend isn't very confident - but she claims a male friend sometimes seems to look at her feet. I think it would do her the world of good if she could get him to masturbate over her foot - perhaps she could engineer a situation where her catches her masturbating?

What do you guys think? Are hammer toes a no no, or can the foot still be pretty? Is it still nice to look at/touch/jerk off over/be jerked off by?

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see some pics of your toes, newcomer. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go for hammer toes out of preference. They're all pudgy and sexy! Mmmmm.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootgaygirl
Board Regular
Member # 31120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootgaygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really?
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh?!?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry. I was referring to short pudgy toes. I must have misread the term.

Anyway, I think hammer toes are just as common... And I think they would appeal to those who like veiny, thin feet. Don't you think?

I'm quite the contrary on this one. I like fleshy feet that are wide and have short chubby toes. Hmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may be mellowing a bit in my old age-I don't find than as repulsive as I used to. I used to be a total perfectionist. It depends though on the rest of the foot- if the rest of the foot is ok then I can handle the hammer toes.
As far as your method - I would think it would do her self esteem a world of good if a guy wanted to masturbate to her feet. How to best set that up I'm not sure.

[ May 07, 2012, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose it depends on whether you're a sole guy or a tops guy. Some guys don't really care about the toes if the soles are to their liking. So if her male friend likes feet, she could always do a little foot tease and show him her soles, so she doesn't have to worry as much about the toes she's self conscious about.

Also, make sure she takes care of her feet and gets pedicures. Most foot guys will appreciate that she put the effort in, and some pretty polish can detract from the actual toes themselves.

Not sure what you're saying in regards to the masturbation part, perhaps you could elaborate or clarify?

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be the outlier...

But why does she need her confidence about her feet improved? Does it effect her confidence in other things in life? Does it make her lack confidence in certain situations? Why would having a guy cum on her hammer toes make her feel any better?

A woman barely has A cups. She feels less feminine than her peers. Hates the beach because she feels uncomfortable in a swimsuit. She avoids intimacy because she's self conscious about her sex appeal. Let's find a guy that likes a flat chest to jerk off to it!!! That'll make her feel good!

No. The flat chested girl like the girl with the hammer toes needs to be made to realize that they are beautiful still and their other attributes outweigh any perceived shortcomings. A good friend would focus on the good she has to offer to boost her confidence. Worst case scenario he lends her the money to go under the knife.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ, You are a genius...

For me, Hammer toes go into the same catergory as BUNIONS, CORNS, FUNGUS TOE NAILS ETC...A complete no no..But that being said, Do you think that you could post a picture of her toes?..They may not be that bad...I have noticed in my years that there are a lot of women that think they have ugly feet (when they are really cute)...She may be wrong...There have also been a fair number of women who think that they had pretty feet...BUT THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY COULD SCALE A TREE WITH THEIR HANDS TIED BEHIND THEIR BACKS (claw toe nails, rough ass skin)...smh..

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootgaygirl
Board Regular
Member # 31120

GQ

A thoughtful post. Thank you. My friend is not very confident at all, when it comes to how she looks. She is actually quite shy. Perhaps an engineered incident may help...?

Perhaps I'm projecting my fetish onto her?

DeT

I've seen pics of girls barefoot with hammer toes in wank mags, and on the cover of a Travel magazine...

Perhaps the curse of liking pretty feet is being repulsed by less pretty ones?

DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefootgaygirl:

DeT

I've seen pics of girls barefoot with hammer toes in wank mags, and on the cover of a Travel magazine...

Perhaps the curse of liking pretty feet is being repulsed by less pretty ones? [/QB]

You are so right!..It is a curse..omg...I am repulsed by the sight of ugly feet...Sometimes I get angry when a girl has her feet out and they are ugly...Sometimes they make me sick and illicit the gag reflex in me...Sometimes when I'm out and I see ugly feet, My face gets all tight like when people smell something that stinks and I don't care if the girl sees me doing that face about her ugly ass feet (especially when she thinks she's cute)...

Back when I was in school, I used to say that I wanted to give out citations to girls who feet were ugly and the had them out and showing in the summer. You know, like "The Feet Police"...uniformed and all..

Sometimes, I think to myself, "Damned, I wrong for being so judgmenatal about something like feet"...But I really cant help it..

Sorry for getting off the subject and rambling, but there was an epiphany caused by your comment BFGG...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
GQ

A thoughtful post. Thank you. My friend is not very confident at all, when it comes to how she looks. She is actually quite shy. Perhaps an engineered incident may help...?

Perhaps I'm projecting my fetish onto her?

Yeah dude...you're projecting your fetish on to her. If she has issues with how she looks work with her to do the best with what she's got. A sense of style goes a long way. A sense of purpose goes even further. I wouldn't stress about her feet...I assure you that is the least of her worries. We foot guys are rare...and even among us there are few that would drop a woman because she has hammer toes. I'm picky as hell and i'd work with hammer toes if everything else was perfect. Work on developing your friends beauty and talents and her confidence will skyrocket.

No more talk of people cumming on her feet for fear of sounding like some lonely middle aged creep in his mom's basement.

GQ

--------------------

barefootgaygirl
Board Regular
Member # 31120

I'm a girl lol
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
I'm a girl lol

Uh huh. I'm a gay girl too.

GQ

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links