Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many people here do NOT like sandals? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How many people here do NOT like sandals?
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or any other open-type footwear like flip-flops and the like?

I do; in fact, I prefer women to wear flip-flops and sandals, but I'm curious to see how many guys (or girls) here do not like women to wear them.

It seems a bit weird to me, as we all like looking at feet and it's the best way to see women's feet in public, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Rider
It's not that I don't like sandals or flip flops. I just find other shoes much more comfortable. I really prefer slip-on's. Nothing I have to take the time to tie. Which is why I adore my slip on VANS, TOMS, Sperry Top siders or UGGS. I do have lots of flip flops but I go for comfort not style. So most are athletic in type like NIKE.
[Blush]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My preference is for shoes that cover up the foot and make it smell like heaven. So this includes, ballet flats, uggs, heels, running shoes and anything else that really gets the scent pumping!

I love to play with my imagination. Wondering what it could be.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with Toe Sucker II, while I love the aesthetic appeal of sandals, I find my feet get drier (and less smelly), when I wear sandals a lot. And with flat sandals they get a bit dirty as well. So my everyday shoes are flats and pump wedges cos they keep my feet moist and when I want to show off my feet I wear super high backless heels with a low platform to accentuate the arch of my foot. I find I can still show off my feet in flats though by standing on my tippy toes so my heels are out. More of a tease that way anyway [Wink]

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on the sandal. I love a stylish woman so I'll go with a sexy platform pump over flip flops or unsexy sandals any day. While I love to see what a girls feet look like....of I'm taking a girl out and she's wearing flip flops i'll be a little disappointed. This happened on a date once where the girl was likely comfortable but not trying as hard as I was ie car cleaned, comedy show tickets, paid for everything not to mention GQ style. Perhaps if she had worn stilletos I would have called her again. (prob not, many dating don'ts)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm a shoe lover. When I go to Macy's, I always go to the women's shoe section to browse and take pictures of anything that I may like and send it to "Shoe Loving friends"...I'm a sucker for wedges and thong sandals. I'm not a big fan of anything that squeezes the feet too much or peep toes (some are cute though). Flip Flops are cool in the right situations...I really just like to here them slap against the heels as a woman walks.. But there is just something about sandals and sexy women shoes that I love. I have never been the kind of guy who bangs a "Manual" out to a shoe or get sexually aroused by shoes though...
Anytime my girl goes shopping for shoes or clothes, I tell her to take pictures in the dressing room so that I can help her...I'm a very fashion conscience guy...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any foot wear that shows toes is good.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just say no! to Birckenstocks and crocs brand flip flops.

I'll have to admit, it took me a few years to think a cutie wearing rainbows was sexy, still prefer the thin strapped ones as they are more feminine.

Here's some cute pink ones that someone has on ebay. Plenty of pics!

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say that I do not like gladiator sandals.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate gladiator sandals and flip flips usually. Depends. But as a smell guy, the smell of rubber on my wife's feet totally turns me off. I prefer her wearing wedge type sandals... Anything with a leathery type of sole. [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bringing this up for more opinions.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that it's the best way to spot a woman in public. I don't prefer them aesthetically but they reveal what the feet look like. You won't waste time on women whose feet you already know you don't like.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sandals is okay, I just came for the airport renting a car and this woman in line to the left and their was one on the right both wearing sandals. I like the one on the left, tall dirty blond to most because she was giving me a foot show by moving her feet up and down and I could see her wrinkled soles and I mean wrinkled soles. [Jerkoff]
----------------------------
By far, "White Women has the sexiest wrinkled soles of them all." [Drool]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like sandals and really hate flip flops.
My wife wears closed shoes, so her feet stay moist and here soles stay soft. At the end of the day there is a heavenly scent !

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love my wife in her sandals especially in a pair of skinny jeans I bought her. They show off every aspect of her feet. Toes, soles and arch. Example...

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/th_image-130.jpg[/IMG]

[ July 19, 2014, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Cain ]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links