Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot sessions are too expensive (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: foot sessions are too expensive
samgoody2002
Board Regular
Member # 1834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samgoody2002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in NYC and have gone to the famous "foot pad" which has a pretty nice stable of women that cater especially to foot fetish...except they charge $150 for the full hour! I think that is an absolute obscene amount of money for me just to worship feet...I feel like what I'm doing to their feet, They should be paying Me! Anyway...just wanted to vent my feelings, I think i'll just wait for summer to come, see a girl with super nice feet and try and get her, for free (excluding all the dates and such lol). And honestly, paying a girl for something is soooo empty...I've never felt like I achieved something when I paid for it...cos she'd do it to your dad right after you if he had enough cash! Enough said.

-Sam Goody

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dcegiel
Loyal Member
Member # 44511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dcegiel   Email Dcegiel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow talk about irony because i was just looking into foot parties in NYC or North Jersey area. My girl is actually the one whos willing to do the foot worship so I was trying to find best one for her. SO i guess the 1 hour foot worship session wasnt worth it? Was it just one model? I was looking to do just a 10min session at one of the parties? Have you tried any and what do you recommend?
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least you don't have to deal with the $60.00 New York City entry fee that is required at many foot parties..

Good luck with the freebies..

Thats one of the things about it: When you go there you say "what the heck am I doing here"
But you may have a good time when you go!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That really sucks up there in the far north.

In the south, a thrifty foot man has the option of dictating his own session prices. In fact, I've known one southern perv to set his baseline rate at $30/hr while working the price up from there, depending on the girl and her willingness to indulge one's fetish.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, its $150 to get down to it for an hour with the woman's feet for instant gratification. Or, you can just ask a girl out, take her to dinner, movies, a few night clubs, buy drinks, repeat for a few weeks. Then hopefully when you make your big move and get intimate to attack her feet you realize you've drained your bank account several hundred bucks trying to impress her enough to put out.

With all I just said I've never been to a foot party or paid money to worship feet.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samgoody2002
Board Regular
Member # 1834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samgoody2002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Na man. Spending $$ to get a service out of a girl just feels wrong/super lame to me. I'd rather go out on dates etc., and sure that drains your money, but would you rather have one session with a girl who is willing to take $$ to get her feet worshiped, or countless, literally countless, nights of feet all over you, in your car, in the movies...wherever you go, with a girl who you actually took time to build comfort with. That's all I'm sayin.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by samgoody2002:
Na man. Spending $$ to get a service out of a girl just feels wrong/super lame to me. I'd rather go out on dates etc., and sure that drains your money, but would you rather have one session with a girl who is willing to take $$ to get her feet worshiped, or countless, literally countless, nights of feet all over you, in your car, in the movies...wherever you go, with a girl who you actually took time to build comfort with. That's all I'm sayin.

one session.....at a time lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by samgoody2002:
took time to build comfort with.

usually it's time "and" money but when it's not, remember that time "is" money.

When I pay my foot women, it is basically for them to leave, because they will otherwise drain you, and I don't mean draining your cum through their toes (unless of course we are paying them more money). [Bow Down]

They will drain you of money and energy.

[ May 08, 2012, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
What Tyler said.

I've never personally paid for it, but would probably consider it if I weren't married.

As far as $150 being too expensive... sorry, I don't see it. You're going to spend AT LEAST $150, at a minimum, EACH TIME you take a girl out, and there's no guarantee anything will come out of it.

The way I see it... it's the perfect setup for the single guy. You can get all the variety you want, guaranteed when you want it, and you don't have to work for it. Couldn't be any cheaper.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All,

Very well said. Sam I have also visited the famous "foot pad" (not the actual pad but the parties he throws every other week) and I've had mixed results. The one time I went, I think it was the second time, I was in and out of there in less than an hour...wasn't that great and the crowd was odd to say the least, I felt very out of place. The Pad I knew was 150 bucks so I haven't done it yet but he has one or two girls on there that I would LOVE to try out...But at 150 bucks a pop?? I'm reluctant...for 200 bucks you can go on Backpage, get laid, and incorporate foot play which I was lucky enough to have done on two separate occasions without paying extra for the foot play.

Sorta goes with the old saying "pay to play" which yes, I understand, but one time when I went to one of the foot parties I was chatting it up with one of the girls and she informed me that they don't take a cut from the entry fee...that money goes straight into the pocket of the guy that organizes the party. And in relation to the pad, he's probably getting half of that 150 I would imagine...this would probably explain why there is such high turn over in staffing with both the parties and the pad.

I get it..they are providing a service...a service that we are seeking but on the other hand, with a pricing structure like this, you can't help but feel exploited. Especially when you come to the realization that the girls don't make any money! I'd rather have that 150 bucks go into the pocket of the girl than the guy who's running the whole scam...

An yes...to echo some of the other posts, in any type of relationship (married, single, dating, steady girlfriend, whatever) as a guy, you are paying FLAT OUT either directly or indirectly. To have someone else in your life or even just to play every once in a while, it's an added expense...there's a cost to that like anything else...there's no such thing as "freebies".

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's actually $125 per hour not $150. $75 is the half hour rate. If you book an hour they'll charge $125 not $150.

http://www.footpadmodels.com/FAQ.html

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 14 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesucker84:
It's actually $125 per hour not $150. $75 is the half hour rate. If you book an hour they'll charge $125 not $150.

http://www.footpadmodels.com/FAQ.html

Good heads up toesucker!! Makes sense since the sessions are usually 10 minutes for $20.00 ..
And 6 (10 minute sessions) times $20 =$120.

Occasionally something can be worked out with the mistress..Which is good since the numbers can start to add up real fast!!..

[ May 09, 2012, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One way or another you're going to end up probably paying. Whether you want to put time and effort into taking a girl out on date or you want the instant no bullshit gratification of a paid session. I say whatever you're into
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The main point (which should already be known, except with maybe young inexperienced lads)

Is that there "aint" a da-- thing free!

And I'll be first to say sessioning is expensive!

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely better to find someone you can connect with on multiple levels and integrate foot play into your lives. Nothing like mutual satisfaction. And the best times are the playful times when your just laying head to toe and you get those soft toes all you want while joking with her about what you did last night. Paying someone that has no feelings about it would do absolutely nothing for me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links