Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NFashionistas -- Week 14. The Agent Provacateur of Foot Fetish Hollywood. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFashionistas -- Week 14. The Agent Provacateur of Foot Fetish Hollywood.
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week is turning inside out on me all of a sudden. Lea Michele is ahead with another day to go in the voting polls. If Michele wins this, this would probably be a bigger upset than the one Tisdale pulled off against Kim Kardashian a couple of years ago. I guess her second picture this week with the closeup of her feet is the reason for why she's putting in her best effort to salvage her season. If Tisdale loses, I don't even want to begin to think about how this can effect the standings in her division because this would be the most unexpected thing of the year.

I agree with what Duffy said. I think I've been guilty of this myself when it comes to AnnaLynne. Duffy is absolutely right. Besides, Megan can still win her division even with four weeks remaining. She can get in that way or as a wild card. Mila, on the other hand, only has the wild card as her option. Kate Upton better win this week because I'm surprised that Aniston has been able to keep up with her. Kate Upton looks incredible as always and her feet do not disappoint this week. I'm a bit worried about Kate, but I'm pretty confident that she can pull this off and win her division.

I'm still waiting on PanAm to tell us what he thinks of the video National dedicated to him because I enjoy it so much.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
You're right on! Candice Swanepoel is just teasing us with what's to come when the playoffs arrive. And the song playing in that video was the vitamin that helped resonate that subliminal message. The look she gave at the end of the clip and how the song echoed into the backround was sexy and daring.

I loved every word you said there. With that video and her pictures, she's launching her campaign for another spectacular playoff run.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone who has voted Anna over Candice doesn't have a foot fetish. She's come in with really incredible pictures as of late. This week is another great example of how sexy Cadice's feet are.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAN AM
Board Regular
Member # 36789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAN AM   Email PAN AM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Marisa Miller -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xjd6y3pauy003b3dn8x9picr5q759gzr/

As we know, we have a member here who goes by the name of PanAm. He's the biggest Marisa Miller fan and he always uses airplane jargon to talk about Marisa Miller being his head stewardess in his flight adventures. While this next video does NOT have Marisa Miller in it, it speaks of everything that plays in his fantasies. This video is for you, PanAm.

Sexy Lady in the Cockpit -- http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=E1Mhj4qaJrQ&vq=medium

Let me just say thank you, National, from the bottom of my heart. I really enjoyed watching this clip. I really imagined Marisa Miller in the cockpit as opposed to the other girl in the clip because when you take back everything I said since the beginning, you can might as well imagine that it's Marisa we're looking at.

This has really made my week all the more special. This is really one of the clips that really stick out this week. Thank you, National for having me in your thoughts as you went out there and showed clips. I feel much better after having seen this. I was kind of feeling down after Marisa suffered her first loss of the year last week. The next goal is to win the world championship. That airplane clip of the girl in the cockpit as really uplifted me and the image of PanAm. That clip has made me feel that Marisa is the big winner all over again. I have not forgotten about Marisa losing last week. Couple that with what we were able to see what Marisa was able to bring to the table in terms of feet.

My favorite parts of the clip was when she gave that salute gesture at 17 seconds into the clip followed by that cute sigh right after that. Love how she did that. The other part was when the clip slowed down during the replay to give us a better chance of what many foot lovers were missing before.

Go back to 17 seconds in that clip when she salutes you. Priceless.

This is the ritual that Miller and I have before takeoff every time.

Marisa is one of the big winners this week. The biggest spotlight goes to Audrina for extracting her revenge on Jayde Nicole. The difference between the two is that Audrina will be well behaved and well mannered during my flght. Jayde would cause some trouble in the flight 30 minutes in to the flight. I saw that clip many weeks ago when Jayde talks about Audrina. That's the same whiny voice that can ruin my concentration when flying from once place to another.

Audrina will be the talk. But in addition to all that craziness, her profile that you organized for Miller will be all that I need for me.

Once again, thanks so much, National. Everything this week is phenomenal. I'm really touched.

[ May 13, 2012, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: PAN AM ]

--------------------
PAM AM
America First

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've picked Kim Kardashian and Kate Upton. They keep you warm at night. Keep up the perfect work and effort.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indemand
Board Regular
Member # 33962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indemand   Email indemand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first came ( [Jerkoff] ) across Victoria Justice's pictures a couple of days ago. I have not taken my eyes off of them since then.

They start out well enough and her pictures finishes out with three exclamation points!!!

Her soles in the pose position is something that can get me to work today with a great smile on my face because now I have a clear and pleasant understand of how they look like.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:
Anyone who has voted Anna over Candice doesn't have a foot fetish. She's come in with really incredible pictures as of late. This week is another great example of how sexy Cadice's feet are.

[Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by indemand:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

That's funny!

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Kate Upton better win this week because I'm surprised that Aniston has been able to keep up with her.

It starting to look like Kate's running away with it. I was sorta waiting for Kate Upton to get a hold of herself and start to take permanent control of the match. She is having one of the most incredible season anyone has come across. Anything to spend an entire evening doing what I want to with her feet.

I also agree with Duffy with what he said when it comes to protecting Mila Kunis if you really want to see her in the playoffs. I wonder how many other people use the same kind of strategy when it comes to protecting their girl during the final stretch of the season?

And it looks like there's a party in Audrina's camp way before the match is even over. Jayde Nicole has lost her reach to Audrina and Audrina is taking care of her the way she's supposed to. [Smile]

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anyone who has voted Anna over Candice doesn't have a foot fetish.
i beg to differ. i believe all you candice lovers are being utterly entranced by her face and body.. which i do agree are very very sexy. her feet how ever are damaged goods. how is it that no one has the courage to stand up and demand that hammer and mallet toes be banned from this competition?! sure, i may overlook some imperfections, but one thing i demand are straight toes!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see what the big deal is. Candice's feet look amazing as they do every week.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I don't think you really meant a word you said. It was all for entertainment just to spark some heat in here.

quote:

i beg to differ.

Keep begging. And while you're at it, we'll enjoy yet another Candice win.

quote:

i believe all you candice lovers are being utterly entranced by her face and body.. which i do agree are very very sexy.

Let us correct you. In addition to being utterly entranced by her face and body, most of us can say the same about her feet.

quote:

her feet how ever are damaged goods.

Apparently, you didn't click on her link this week, last week, especially last week, the week before, the week before that, the week before that, and any other week before that. Now I've seen a few pictures where you can make that case, but seeing the pictures posted in this contest, week after week after week, National has made me a believer that Candice's feet are lovely.

quote:

how is it that no one has the courage to stand up and demand that hammer and mallet toes be banned from this competition?!

How dare you be so disresssssssPECTful? First off, I think more people should give you credit for keeping your celebrity foot site running and updating it on a regular basis. National's recommendation to your site is a fresh break from all the craziness that goes on in here because you are able to speak your mind on every celeb whereas National doesn't speak his mind on how he feel about these women from what I can gather. I'm pretty sure there are a number of women in here whose feet he likes, but are doing not so good this year.

Anyway, back to what I wanted to say. Thanks to National's recommendation, I checked your site. Here's your most recent quote on Candice from your site. Before I quote it, everyone should know that he had mixed emotions about her. But here's one of the things he said. And I quote, "I mean I don’t think they are hideous but her they are the most heavenly feet I have ever seen." Don't backtrack and tell me it was a typo. You said they were the most HEAVENLY feet you have ever seen. So what's your problem? Why say that and then give us a hard time about it?

quote:

sure, i may overlook some imperfections, but one thing i demand are straight toes!

Me too!
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an incredible week this has been. Another week that was packed with many pictures and incredible videos.

Glad to see Tisdale pull one off over Lea. This has got to be her best outing this season. Carrie Underwood had one of the better sets this week. I love the few pictures where she was sitting next to that guy from House. Love how he acted as if he tried not to realize who was sitting next to him and then "realizing" who it was. Her next to last photo was real good as it gives you the invitation to get a real close inspection of her feet. And I love the fashion apparel pictures of her shoes. I always loved that aspect of this contest because it goes beyond just how they're feet look like.

This is something no one talked about, but did anyone noticed the ass whoppin Jessica Alba took? My goodness, I'd never thought I would see Alba get woman handled the way she did this week. I mean, what a beating! You think Irina was pissed off from the fact that she lost her previous two matches in a row.

Victoria Justice and Eva Longoria looked so nice this week. But I agree with the voters that Victoria should get the win here. Her soles looked so big on your computer screen that it people lean in and smell it to see if there was any scent from her feet. Thanks, National for those wonderful finds.

Speaking of which, Jessica Lowndes adapted a different look. And I found her to be very sexy. I decided to vote for her this week. But Rosie remained focused.

And Kate Upton wins her division. Congrats to her! What a great season she's on. For all her hard work and battles, she deserves to win it. Kate's set was amazing to look at. Certainly a set I will never forget.

And the last match was personal. Audrina reigns supreme.

What an incredible week, National. Thanks for looking out for our well being and perfecting the celebrity feet craft. I'll be looking forward to more.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins so far. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 5-8-0-.384
Selena Gomez 5-8-0-.384
Olivia Wilde 4-9-0-.307
Lea Michele 0-13-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 12-1-0-.923
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 11-2-0-.846
Joanna Krupa 5-8-0-.384
Olivia Munn 2-11-0-.153

Division III

Stacy Keibler 9-4-0-.692
Jessica Lowndes 8-5-0-.615
Kim Kardashian 4-9-0-.307
Carmen Electra 3-10-0-.230

Division IV

Irina Shayk 11-2-0-.846
Jayde Nicole 8-5-0-.615
Miranda Kerr 6-7-0-.461
Eva Longoria 3-10-0-.230

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 13-0-0-1.000 -- **Division Champion**
Mila Kunis 10-3-0-.769
Ashley Tisdale 10-3-0-.769
Jennifer Aniston 8-5-0-.615

Division II

Audrina Patridge 9-4-0-.692
Katy Perry 6-7-0-.461
Victoria Justice 6-7-0-.461
Nikki Reed 3-4-0-.230

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 11-2-0-.846
Megan Fox 9-4-0-.692
Emmanuelle Chriqui 7-6-0-.538
Anna Kournikova 1-12-0-.076

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 7-6-0-.538
Carrie Underwood 6-7-0-.461
Eva Mendes 4-9-0-.307
Lucy Hale 1-12-0-.076

----

With all the craziness that has happened this week, with all the wins and losses that have taken place, we still have eleven playoff spots that are vacant. Only one girl has clinched her division for the playoffs, and we'll talk about her in a bit. But as far as the other eleven spots go, the other women are at the point where any wrong turn can have them on the outside looking in as other women swoop in and steal the spots they felt were there's to begin with.

----

Last year, when I introduced Mila Kunis as a new arrival for the National Fashionistas as a new competitor for this season, it was an announcement that was celebrated as if a savior has ascended from above to right all the wrongs in the NFC. This announcement was met with discussions of how Mila would take over the NFC because it was a long time coming before she was finally met with the opportunity to show us everything she has and to heighten the competition to the best heights. The celebration of her arrival was like a pro sports team, that was already great to begin with, adding the most coveted and talented free agent to make them even stronger. Mila Kunis was the answer people needed.

Next there was the introduction of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who became the first woman ever to be crowned The Sexiest Woman in the World by both FHM and Maxim magazines in the same year. She's having an even better season than Mila thus far, even though not too much was expected out of her.

So you have those two making headlines. And then came the announcement that would change the dynamics of this contest when I introduced a third woman who was going to be a participant for this season. Even though I billed her as The Next Big Thing, she still went a bit unnoticed because at the time, Kate Upton was largely unknown.

I keep a very close eye on women who are new potentials for the Fashionistas. But there are very few times where someone comes along who is not like the others, or someone who is sure to bring in a new level of excitement that will later become her unique signature in sex appeal, popularity, youth, and anything else associated with great vibes that become her landmark in her stay as a National Fashionistas.

Every once in a while, there is that diamond in the charcoal who will captivate the landscape. Victoria Justice is the Future of the Business. While always on the lookout for great talent, you also have that intuition when someone special comes along. Kate Upton is that other girl.

When it was unveiled that Kate Upton was the cover girl of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in the middle of Week 2, I knew that Upton was going to take off from there. I had the feeling that she was not going to be relegated as just some other newbie who's just trying to find her way through the season. I knew that my intuitions about her was going to pay off in a big way.

Kate Upton caught on fire. Her popularity was spreading rapidly like a deadly disease, and now most of us have caught it.

Her wins became more special was the weeks went along, most notably the two wins against the same Mila Kunis who was thought to have the division handed to her.

To make matters more special, she's in the running of completing the perfect season.

Ladies and Gentlemen, she is your NEW NFC Division I Champion.

She is Kate Upton.

Kate "The Great" -- NFC Division I Champion.
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/igbykondwogj427d9bpfc4ghmore8dsc/

----

In the AFC, Olivia Wilde lost a match to a woman who needed that match just as much as she did. Looking back on it, we can see that Mila needed that match more than Wilde did because even though both Alba and Gomez lost their matches, Olivia is still one win behind with three weeks to go. Under those circumstances, that is still a long time for Olivia Wilde to take that division and advance into the playoffs. She's 1-1 against Alba this year, but she needs to win her rematch against Selena, who has beaten her the first time around. Even though Selena is struggling, her feet are still good enough to not let Alba or Olivia to run away with the division. Selena has been good enough to hold off two other women who made it a habit of winning matches and making playoffs. And I think her feet are good enough to pull off an upset in the first round of the playoffs, so I wouldn't sleep on her just yet. We have seen upsets a number of times before in the playoffs. But at the same time, her record makes her extremely vulnerable to getting beaten by whoever the second wild card ends up to be.

With Marisa Miller, even with that one loss to Rosie Huntington, is still so dominant that it's so hard for me to see her losing another match before the playoffs. I don't see her slipping up going into the playoffs. But if someone else pulls off another upset, and Rosie ties her, we could be looking at Marisa Miller going from a potential 1 seed to 5 seed in a blink of an eye. We're talking about a difference between having a first round bye and having to compete in the first round.

For Jessica Lowndes, she is falling apart at the seams at a time where you don't want to lose any matches. She was doing a wonderful job keeping ahead of the competition, she was earning every victory she had. They weren't complete beat downs and annihilations, but her wins were respectable, nonetheless. She was on the verge of becoming one of the biggest threats in the entire league. But over the last month, she's lost her step.

Week 10 -- Emmanuelle Chriqui - LOST
Week 11 -- ////////
Week 12 -- Carmen Electra - WIN
Week 13 -- Candice Swanepoel - LOST
Week 14 -- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - LOST

Total: 1-3

All of those loses were to women who are playoff-bound. Chirqui is still in the mix, but her season is in danger of missing the playoffs. With Lowndes, you can make the same case. She not only finds herself out of first place in her division, she now finds herself tied with Jayde Nicole for the second wild card spot. The good news for Jessica is that next week, she catches a break. For Jayde, her next opponent is someone who is seeking a playoff spot of her own, someone who will not lay down for her. The loser of that match will most likely be over and done for the season. There will be a LOT riding in that match.

----

In the NFC, we have Mila Kunis, Ashley Tisdale, and Megan Fox competing for two spots. There's a small chance that Megan will win her division. Even though that chance is still there for her, we should talk about her in a wild card sense since that's where she's dangerously lurking. We can put Aniston and Chriqui in the mix. The thing is, both of them need more help than the victims of natural disasters. For Chriqui, she needs to win out, and she needs Tisdale OR Kunis to lose out to force a tie breaker. She also needs Megan to lose at least two out of three.

For Aniston, she needs to win out. At the same time, she needs Tisdale to lose out, and she needs both Mila and Megan to lose at least two out of three.

--

Katy Perry and Victoria Justice can still win Division II. Now uless they can get Audrina to turn into one of Cinderella's ugly step-sisters or the Wicked Witch of the West, we can pretty much book Audrina as division champion. But since it's not official, Audrina will have to hold off on that celebration, although she's celebrating for different reasons. We'll get to that in a bit.

--

In a division that was once thought to belong to McCord, Carrie Underwood has received an invitation that she can make the playoffs, too. Now that things have gotten interesting, things can get even more interesting next week. Stayed tuned for that.

By the way, Eva Mendes can STILL win her division. She needs to win out, she needs McCord to lose out and Underwood to lose two out of three to force a tie breaker.

----

Special thanks to PanAm for thanking me the way he did. It was a very heartfelt thank you from him because he broke character (a theatrical term used to describe when an actor, while actively performing in character, slips out of character and behaves as his or her actual self). Now he probably is in a profession that deals with planes. But we all know that Marisa is not an actual stewardess for any plane, much less PanAm. But it seems like everyone likes to play along with him and suspend their beliefs by pretending that Marisa is actually involved in his stories.

I just came across that clip and decided to place it alongside Marisa's profile. You're one of my favorite guys in here, and that was my way of extending my thanks to you.

----

AUDRINA IS THE NEW PLAYMATE OF THE YEAR

If there was any Classic of the Week that was deserved to have a storybook ending, it would be this one. I believe this is the biggest win in all Classic of the Week history. Never before have we seen such a deficit in the main event of any week. This rivalry extends far beyond this contest. This is the type of disdain for each other that tensions would quickly boil up if they were at the same place at the same time.

In the clip that I showed many weeks ago, Jayde said that she and Audrina will never be friends again. There was never any interview posted on YouTube where Audrina told her side of the story. She kept her feelings to herself and to her closest friends and family. But this week, she finally have had enough and let the whole world know that the feeling is mutual, that they will never be friends again. And, boy, did she ever!

This was the first match where the tension were THIS personal. When Audrina beats Victoria Justice, she does it because it's business, not personal. When Audrina took care of Jayde Nicole this week, it was VERY personal and it had nothing to do with business.

This match was so personal that if Audrina lost and then she goes on to win the championship still, the feeling will be more bitter than sweet because Jayde got away with match that will most likely never happen again. Now that this one win is behind her, Audrina can now focus on winning the championship, knowing that she OWNED Jayde Nicole.

This match was such an ego booster for Audrina and the consensus is that the good guys prevailed because Jayde was cast as the villain between the two.

Ever since I got on Audrina, she has been a completely different person. She has become the Audrina that we all know she's capable of being. After that win, she sent me a Thank You note giving her the harsh, but necessary words that she needed to hear. The same words that have saved her season. That win was the exclamation point from her Thank You note.

-- National

[ May 12, 2012, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You know, I don't think you really meant a word you said. It was all for entertainment just to spark some heat in here.
that's about 75% true. i definitely was trying to stir up some heat, but it's also not that far off the mark. i do not detest her feet at all, but also have mixed emotions about them. you beat me to the punch also when you quoted and said dont tell that was a typo and if anyone actually wastes the time to read my little comments, i have way too many typos. [Laugh] i will absolutely accept your compliments though [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links