Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Soles of Silk - Random Contest (1 Month Membership Reward)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Random Contest (1 Month Membership Reward)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'm feeling adventerous and giving. I'm running a contest to all the Wu's Forum members here and it's kind of a strange one.

I've done some random size teasing sets in the past with the likes of Cierra (Wu's Feature set in 2009), Charlee, Layla and Kelsey. Well, I'm set to do another one and I just ordered a cute T-shirt for the set. I'm having the model wear this in the shoot as it is an expression of what she adores - black guys. Yeah, I have an interracial kink too and this model was ever so happy to oblige in doing a size tease set with an interracial overtone.

Now for the contest, the first person to E-MAIL me the model's name as to who they think will be the girl in this upcoming set, will win a 1 month membership to Soles of Silk. If you're a current member, you'll get an extension or a free month in your plan.

Only one guess per person, please. If you email me more than one, I will ONLY consider the first name you wrote.

Email address: footphotographer@yahoo.com

The shirt: http://www.cafepress.com/mf/27721422/black-cock-white-pussy_tshirt

Good Luck,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got about a dozen or so people email me a guess, but that ever sp elusive correct answer is still out there!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Guess people gave up. LOL... Guess no one wants the free month membership? I sometimes wonder how something so easy and free could be too much work to some people. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

The correct model was finally picked by someone. It just so happens that Mileena is the girl who is into black fellas and is happily doing a size tease set with an interracial overtone in the coming weeks. I can’t wait. Thanks to those who tried and maybe I’ll throw out some more random contests like this on the forums.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked that competition you did with the rollercoasters. I could name all of them but I didn't have a clue on the models' names section so could only get half marks haha!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links