Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is ALT.com a genuine site?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is ALT.com a genuine site?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking of joining to meet like minded people but it looks a bit too good to be true. Should I be worried?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little google search led to some reviews that did not recommend it. Interesting concept, but I'd search elsewhere. I always assumed that most sex dating sites were filled with men and this seems to be no different.

http://www.datingopinions.org/dating-reviews-of-alt-com.html

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you're right. Thank you.

As a little birdie once told me, if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alt.com was like the first goth/punk/fetish social site out there. I remember joining in the late 90's when it started. It was okay, but what you were getting, like with any social site, is a bunch of guys and maybe 2 girls. A girl for every guy. Also, of course, you get the girls that say that they are perfect fetish goddesses with incredible feet and when you see them for real, they weigh 400 pounds. (Why to overweight women refer to them as goddesses, I'll never figure out.) In my experience, this site never worked and it is not invalid due to great sites like fetlife.com. Fetlife has a footfetish group for almost every state and city and if there isn't one, you can make one and let the girls fall in. This is what I did and in no time I was getting members to join and leave posts. I always like the girls leaving posts that say "who wants my feet?" Really? A girl asking for someone to worship her feet? Yes. Fetlife is where to go. Alt.com died several years ago, in my thought.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links