Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Possible toys?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Possible toys?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey fellas(and gals) I'm gonna take the wife to a sex shop when she moves across the country with me in a month or so. I'm just wondering whats a good sex toy? Pretty broad question I know but I'm just trying to get some ideas as to what is the best toy for not just footplay but something that can be used on her while I play with her feet.

Any suggestions would be great! [Cheers]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bluetoelover, I say you have it pretty easy if she's going to the shop with you. A simple, vibrating 5 or 6 inch rocket operated by you should keep her from getting lonely while your in heaven at her feet. Don't forget the lube.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thats what I was thinking man lol Something along the lines of me operating it. Something about it I find hot as hell [Big Grin]

Anybody got any links to the best brand of toys/lube to use? We have never used toys before so we are both "noobs" to this [Smile]

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mrs. Hosted one of those Sexy Girl Parties there a couple months back with a few of her girlfriends and this was her main purchase from their festivites.

http://sexygirlonline.ca/index.php?route=product/product&path=60_70&product_id=205

She seems to really enjoy it. I used it on her once and it was pretty neat. I think I could get into working it into some fun and games a bit more, like playing a video game on the controls to see how awesome a reaction you can draw. haha. The problem is our youngest son is going through a "I'm not sleeping in my own bed, I'm sleeping in yours" stage. So we've been reduced to quickies here and there and very little activity compared to our usual pace the last couple of months. Something I just sit up in awe over what a little "King Tutt" the boy is as he's sprawled out on my pillow on a diagonal taking about 3 quarters of the bed so my Wife and end up sleeping cross ways below him hanging over the damn sides. lol. We've been through about everyone of these positions with the little bugger with "Donkey Kong" being the most common.

http://files.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/8382.jpg

The only advantage to it though is sometimes she'll get to sleep with him side by side, and then I'll sleep cross ways at the bottom of the bed with her feet in my face. Basically take the Boobie Trap or the Doghouse situation and I jump in crossways at the bottom and bury my face in her feet for the evening. It's sort of the blue ball enducing consolation prize of this little stage which will hopefully pass soon. haha. I musta even had myself a wet dream the other night with the Wifes pretty piggies stuck in my face from the time I went to sleep until the time I woke up. It's basically one of those, life sends you a lemon, make some lemonade situations I guess. I suppose I'm preaching to the choir though as far as frustration goes as your Wife's been sending you all those fantastic foot pics of her pretty peds so damn far away.

She also picked up one of these things.
http://sexygirlonline.ca/index.php?route=product/product&path=60_70&product_id=80
Now we never used that cause again, the no privacy situation started like almost right after she aquired these items. Now I've never used a sex toy before but apparently this one is for me too, like both of us at the same time. It's like some kinda cock ring or something so that when you put it on there's a little Vibrator strapped above your cock so while you take to fucking her it takes care of her clit. But I guess the same type of vibrator also hangs below and apparently vibrates your balls. If it actually works, you'd probably cum pretty quick with all this shit going on at once but then I suppose the Cockring might be able to be tightened to a point that might make it more difficult to go early or something. I have no idea, like I said I haven't had the change to try it yet but I will concede it looks interesting.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/bullet-eggs/sp-vibrating-mini-twin-bullets-7772.aspx

This unit, or several other variations of it, is one of the most versatile toys we have used, and is inexpensive.

Of course- the traditional Hitatchi Magic Wand is probably the toy that can create the most intense results.

The rabbit vibrator Drunk 24-7 mentioned is very good, but very pricy.

We have a few other "regular" sex toys, but many of our toys are bondage/tickling sorts of things.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy yourself that "foot pussy" toy and you guys can enjoy mutual toy play in front of each other. [Laugh]

Pussy footin...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it really depends on whether she prefers clitoral or vaginal stimulation, or both. For clitoral, I liked the sqweel, it's not just a regular vibrator. For vaginal, pretty much anything that's bent to hit the g-spot. But the first toy that Drunk_24-7, the rabbit, is one of the most popular sex toys of all time because of the fact that it hits both. You really can't go wrong with that one. But your topic begs one question: if you're bringing her to a sex store so that she may enjoy herself while you enjoy her feet, why not just let her determine what she will enjoy best? I think she can decide what she will like for herself a little better than a man can.

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thanks for the links! Can't see me enjoying the "Foot Pussy" LD lol

Well I'm trying to figure out the best toy that I can use on her while I'm at/with her feet(if that makes sense). Only thing she mentioned is the fact that she wouldn't want some loud thing...might throw her off so to speak.

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After using a standard torpedo shaped vibrator for years i knew that my wife was not real find of vibrations. When looking for a new dildo one night I read some people say that "once you go glass you never go back" so I got a glass one for her. Bought an Adam & Eve E Glass Pure Pleasure model.
She loves several aspects of it:
- it looks neat (clear glass)
- it's very slippery (compared to plastic)
- is easily warmed up with hot water or microwave (20-30 seconds) and retains the heat for a long time.
- easier to clean thoroughly. Being glass you can boil it in water if you need to.
I love sliding this thing in and out of her while I work in her feet orally. She gets very wet and can take almost the entire thing inside her. I find that very hot to watch.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WE have had a Vibrator Silver style This one to be exact and she loves this little bastard! and wants a new one with a bigger motor! for more vibration. Once she uses this, I can do what ever I want to her because she is overheated!

http://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-EC130-Classic-Vibrator/dp/B001U59S3O

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thanks for more ideas guys! Feetluvr, I too can't wait to watch her using it on herself while I fuck her feet or me use it on her while I suck her toes!

Done, is it loud?

aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great ideas up there. For me I just use a simple little vibrating bullet.

I use it on her clit while I'm worshipping her feet in my face as she's jerking me off.
Or I'll use on her as she's giving me a footjob.
It doesn't take long either... Usually within a couple minutes I'll have her ready to cum.

One of my favorite positions!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

hmmm...I mentioned the idea of the rabbit and she doesn't really like the look of it. Might pick it up just to try but then again if a little bullet does the trick....hmmm [Big Grin]

Basically I want to see something "fucking" her while I enjoy her feet and she doesn't want some loud one that will not only distract her(and we will have roomies for the first month or so after relocating to another province)but have the roomies hear too.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links