Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 16. The Contest That Celebrates Foot Fetish Hollywood. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 16. The Contest That Celebrates Foot Fetish Hollywood.
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With Audrina's pictures. This is going to be her year, finally. I celebrated her birthday by looking at those pictures. Audrina is giving her fans what they want. Look at her feet, for Christ's sake. You can't make an argument against that.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see how Tisdale handles this situation. She's known for making big combacks and pulling off big wins or upsets. Kate Upton will be one ultimate upset and it will make her, perhaps, the biggest threat going into the playoffs. Kate has done an excellent job in handling this match with Tisdale, a testament to how well Kate can absorb the competition. I want to see how Tisdale handles this. At one time, she was down by twelve. We should keep an eye on this match.

And this is sort of a playoff preview now that those two are facing each other this week. And what 18th floor mentioned before, the playoff pictures looks stacked with superior superstars. It's hard to imagine any of them get eliminated after all the hard work they've put in to make this year very special. It will be so stacked, that it will be hard for me to pick which class has a stronger group of women.

And Aniston continues to be relentless. And Mila needs to be careful. I want to see her in the playoffs.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ON TWITTER --

Joanna Krupa --
I thank god for everyday. Never take my life for granted and appreciate everything that comes my way. Enjoy the good and learn from the bad.

Kate Upton --
Puppies! http://pic.twitter.com/HPULct7A

Olivia Munn --
Someone just said 2 me "Doing yoga is like getting a massage!" ShutTheFuckUp. U know whats like getting a massage? A massage!

Olivia Wilde --
A mosquito just bit my ass so hard it almost felt good. Except now I can't sit down without a hemroid pillow.

Stacy Keibler --
i'm not usually a morning person, but waking up at 5:30am to go to a basketball game this morning was worth it [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joanna Krupa looks sensational this week. Her feet is the icing on that cake.

quote:
Originally posted by indemand:
I think Katy Perry has the best soles in this contest. If there's anyone who's been under-appreciated this year, it's Katy Perry.

It's almost impossible to argue against that point about Katy having the best looking soles in this contest. And I do feel sorry for her for how things turned out for her this year in the contest. I guess everyone is entitled to a below average year. I hope Katy makes a big comeback next year. For now, I'm just delighted to see her having a hold on her match.

I'm watching that Tisdale match, as well, against Upton. That match had a bit of back and forth action going on.

Let's see if Stacy can hold on and win the division. I voted for Stacy, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Lowndes get ahead towards the end and keeps it that way.

And Marisa is doing a great job of holding off McCord. I'm still very hopeful that McCord can make some noise before the time is up. After 85 votes, Marisa is ahead by only 5 votes. I'm very hopeful.

And Carmen Electra is giving us one last charge of electricity before the year is over. I guess. Next week, she will face either Keibler or Lowndes. If Carmen comes in with great pictures, Carmen might be able to spoil someone's chance at winning the division and go in the playoffs as a wild card.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kate Upton keeps her streak intact. For a long time, there, I thought Ashley was going to add another huge win to her already impressive list of big-time girls she has beaten. But even though she lost, Tisdale did an excellent job at keeping Kate Upton working for what she's worth. And this is just the regular season. Who's to say that she won't step it up in the playoffs? Tisdale had some great pictures, but Kate hung in there barely.

Mila was able to pull ahead from her competition at the last moments to keep her season alive. And speaking of that, it looks like Jayde Nicole is still in the running for making the playoffs as a wild card. That was a HUGE win for her to keep her hopes alive. Jennifer Aniston, too.

I can't wait to read what National has to say about this later today. As always, your work in organizing and coming through with celebrity feet pictures is second to no one in here.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins so far. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Selena Gomez 6-9-0-.400
Olivia Wilde 6-9-0-.400
Jessica Alba 5-10-0-.333
Lea Michele 0-15-0-.000

Division II

Marisa Miller 14-1-0-.933
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 13-2-0-.866
Joanna Krupa 7-8-0-.466
Olivia Munn 3-12-0-.200

Division III

Jessica Lowndes 10-5-0-.666
Stacy Keibler 10-5-0-.666
Carmen Electra 4-11-0-.266
Kim Kardashian 4-11-0-.266

Division IV

Irina Shayk 13-2-0-.866 -- **Division Champion**
Jayde Nicole 9-6-0-.600
Miranda Kerr 6-9-0-.400
Eva Longoria 3-12-0-.200

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 15-0-0-1.000 -- **Division Champion**
Ashley Tisdale 11-4-0-.733 -- *Wild Card*
Mila Kunis 11-4-0-.733
Jennifer Aniston 10-5-0-.666

Division II

Audrina Patridge 11-4-0-.733 -- **Division Champion**
Katy Perry 8-7-0-.533
Victoria Justice 6-9-0-.400
Nikki Reed 4-11-0-.266

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 13-2-0-.866 -- **Division Champion**
Megan Fox 9-6-0-.600
Emmanuelle Chriqui 8-7-0-.533
Anna Kournikova 1-14-0-.066

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 7-8-0-.466
Carrie Underwood 6-9-0-.400
Eva Mendes 5-10-0-.333
Lucy Hale 1-14-0-.066

----

One week to go before we start with the playoffs. There are people in here who are very excited with the women who will be in there and the possible matches that will take place when the tournament starts. There are some women in here who haven't won their divisions or have gotten invited as wild cards, but we still know they will be in the playoffs one way or another, like Marisa Miller and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. With others, it is still uncertain as to what their statues are, like a number of other women.

Seven spots are still up for grabs for the playoffs. Next week, all seven of them will finally be occupied. Next week, every single spot will be had. Next week, we will know who will be in the playoffs and how all of them will be seeded. And if I have to, I will use my tie-breaking procedures to force someone in there and force someone out of the picture. Next week is where a number of these women will meet their dead ends where their seasons will fall just short of making the playoffs. Next week, when it comes to some of these ladies, it will be do or die for real.

----

Last year, Ashley Tisdale finished the regular season with ten wins. That was good enough to win that division. This year, you need ten wins to still fight your way out of LAST PLACE of that same division.

This division is officially the strongest division we have ever had in history. The strongest ever in history. When the season started, I thought Marisa's division was going to end up as the most competitive. If it wasn't going to end up as the strongest, then I thought it would've been one of the strongest because of who they have on paper. I think part of it is because everyone knew what to expect out of Marisa Miller. But with Kate Upton's division, her group turned out as competitive as they did probably because no one expected this unknown in Kate Upton to come out and have the year she's having. That surprise woke everyone up and had them working harder. I guess the other women in that division took Kate Upton for granted for one too many weeks and lollygagged their way through the season expecting this unknown rookie to fall back to earth.

But here's what they failed to realize. When you're only 19 years of age, a supermodel with a body like THAT, and they call you Kate "The Great", you don't just fall back to earth.

With ten wins so far, that's where Jennifer Aniston finds herself. And with the way things have gone so far, she just might fall short of making the playoffs. Jennifer Aniston has had an amazing season. She deserves a standing ovation for everything she had put forth and for the relentless effort she has put into her campaign. If she doesn't make the playoffs, she'll be the third woman in history to not make the playoffs in a year where she's won at least ten matches. And that says a lot because in this contest, when you have ten wins, you literally have the tickets in your hands to appear in the playoffs. But from the way things look, Aniston won't have that ticket punched. That because next week, in the Season Finale, Jennifer Aniston will face Kate "The Great". In some cases, this is the point in the season where those who are playoff bound will start to lay down for their opponents, figuring that they don't need that match. Their attitude is that they'll still be in the playoffs regardless. In Kate's case, when you're 15-0, you want to finish what you started and go for the undefeated season. So I don't see Kate lying down for Aniston.

So for Mila, she has the ticket in her hand as well. Knowing that Aniston will face Kate next week, she should might as well punch it because if Aniston loses, Mila will be in the playoffs regardless. But I always want to play it safe and not make these announcements official until they actually happen because strange things can happen. If Ashley Tisdale was this close to beating Kate Upton this week, that gives Aniston a lot more hope about her chances of making the playoffs. Aniston can cap her sensational season with an HUGE upset next week, knowing that Ashley Tisdale will give Mila a very, very hard time in their match next week. If that happens, Aniston forces a tie breaker with Mila. Anything can happen when I break ties.

----

Jessica Alba's season is officially done. After setting the all-time record for making the playoffs four times, she finds herself on the outside looking in for the first time in her career. In her division, there is no combination of wins, losses, or ties that can help Alba sneak into the playoffs.

And with the loss from Selena Gomez this week, that also marks the first time in Fashionistas history that we will have a division champion with a losing record. With that in place, people might wonder if that'll get me to change the format in such a way as to not allow anyone with a losing record in the playoffs ever again? I understand that when something like this happens, other people feel robbed because some of these women have worked real hard all year long, only to not make the playoffs and have their spot replaced by someone who has a lesser record. In this case, someone with a losing record.

Every year, I have an off-season meeting with the Board of Directors. The topic of changing the regular season format comes up. And every time, we decide not to change anything about it. Every two years, I have another discussion as to whether we should change the playoff format. The answer has always been no. Besides, every woman knows what she's in for the moment she signs the contract, she knows how the season is set up. She knows that things like this can happen. If anything, what's happening with Selena Gomez and Olivia Wilde is an incentive for other women to work harder and win their divisions to begin with.

It's possible that the same thing can happen wit Division IV of the NFC. Even then, I still won't change the format.

----

For Jayde Nicole, big win this week. She's still alive. For her to make the playoffs, she needs to win next week, obviously. Also, she needs either Carmen Electra or Kim Kardashian to win their matches next week. If they both win, that'll be better for her because in a three-way tie, that increases one's chance of making the playoffs. But she'll be content if one of them gets a victory next week.

----

Megan Fox got the win over Candice Swanepoel the first time around. Candice made sure that that wasn't going to happen the second time around. In fact, she handed Megan Fox the biggest loss of her career. If there's any loss that made Megan look human, this was it. Not only that, if that doesn't tell any other girl that Candice is ready for the playoffs, then she, too, will have her lunch handed to her the way Megan had it this week.

Candice is the first woman in history to beat all of the other women who are former world champions. Two of those wins came in back-to-back weeks. She beat Carmen Electra the week before.

----

With the magic Tisdale has brought into this contest last year, she has taken that success and made this season another one in which all of her moves were closely monitored. When you become the first woman to beat two women who were crowned as champions, and the third woman who has beaten both Audrina Patridge and Candice Swanepoel, you are no longer under the radar. You become more powerful when everyone knows who you are and what you are capable of doing. She was minutes away from doing it again by handing Kate Upton her first loss. No one has ever pushed Kate Upton to the limit the way Tisdale has. Tisdale was down by 12 votes at one time in that match before catching up to her and taking the lead.

Ashley Tisdale is not phased by anyone anymore. Let me repeat, my gentle snowflakes. Ashley Tisdale is not scared of anyONE, anyMORE. In fact, Tisdale has become an enigma of this contest. For someone who is so little -- and I'm not kidding about that, either -- she imposed the well-deserved belief that she is a threat to win any match she's in. If any girl who faces her and thinks she can get an easy win over her, is a FOOL! Yes, there might be times where Tisdale won't be a favorite to win a certain match. But Tisdale will put up the biggest fight her opponent can handle, even if it was in a losing effort from Tisdale. Just ask Audrina what that was like in last year's playoffs and ask Kate Upton what that's been like just now if you don't want to take my word for it. For Tisdale, if she's going down, you're going down with her.

For a wild card, she is a big a threat as just about anyone else in the playoffs.

Ashley Tisdale -- NFC Wild Card
http://www.imagebam.com/image/175107192342586

----

Next week, EVERY match will be a rematch against division rivals. This will be the time to see which girls become women. Also, I sent someone to Payless Shoe Source to get the cheapest pair of flip flops they have in there. I sent someone there because I would rather go to places like Prada and Salvatore Ferragamo to well worth purchases on shoes for women who are well worth it.

Lea Michele is one loss away from receiving the infamous PayLess Shoe Awards for losing every single match this season.

----

And thanks to those who appreciated the homage I payed to both Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian. Before the season was done, I wanted to do something that commemorated the highlights that made this contest the phenomenon it is today.

Great Friends For a Long Time to Come --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a182d8192345063
http://www.imagebam.com/image/01e9a8192345452

-- National

[ May 28, 2012, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links