Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » C4Sale site "Footjob Fantasies Cum True"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: C4Sale site "Footjob Fantasies Cum True"
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone ever order clips from this site? He has some amazing talents on there giving footjobs, but the cumshots all look fake. Anyone have any info?
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never have ordered any of those. However, I will say all of the ones that are on my site are genuine pure 100% LeDaemon baby batter DNA. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just went by the site, and they look fake as hell
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
just went by the site, and they look fake as hell

Just saw it too. Looks like CGI enhanced loads made for the screen caps. If its for real then I tip my hat to the guy.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah Daemon, I have a few of your clips and they are outstanding. I'd love to see a footjob clip with that "All Nighter" polish on Mrs. Daemon's feet. And I think we all are waiting for a Lala footjob clip.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one of the clips. Looks unbelievable, but at the same time very real... you can see the cum landing and leaving puddles. Definitely not CGI.

God, I'd love to me able to blow like that. Must be fun.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DavidX86
Board Regular
Member # 11639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DavidX86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one of their clips and the cumshot's definitely fake. Shame really, since the models are really hot.

That said, the cumshots are nowhere near as ridiculously fake and geyser-like as on the Foot Job Cum Blast store...

Posts: 36 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bad... I was referring to the "foot job cum blast" store on C4S.

I don't see how they could've have possibly faked it. Puddles of cum everywhere.

Unless they had some sort of device attached to his cock that was hidden that shot out cream, I don't see how else they could have faked it.

[ May 29, 2012, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: longhitter04 ]

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links