Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just a question... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just a question...
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have noticed as of late quite a few new foot models in various foot fetish social medias have the self proclaimed name or 'title' of "Goddess so and so"...is this not a name that is earned?

Being around this amazing foot forum and a member of the foot fetish community just kinda makes me wonder just how one becomes a "Goddess"?

BfG

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what has to be done to earn this title but I don't think anybody should give it to themselves.
I get that Goddess' are worshipped and in the foot fetish world worshipping is a HUGE factor. BUT I don't think that is any reason to go around calling ones self a Goddess just because men worship your feet.
I know I sure as hell don't.
But this is just my opinion [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a nickname! Damn, it is not rocket science. [Cheers]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
I'm not sure what has to be done to earn this title but I don't think anybody should give it to themselves.
I get that Goddess' are worshipped and in the foot fetish world worshipping is a HUGE factor. BUT I don't think that is any reason to go around calling ones self a Goddess just because men worship your feet.
I know I sure as hell don't.
But this is just my opinion [Smile]

Damn, and I had just built a shrine to you with a bowl of your toenail clippings and belly button lint. I could've saved a lot of time and trouble knowing you ain't a goddess.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This gets brought up over and over and over and over. Let's be honest, and I hate to ruin anyone's fantasies, but most names used on sites are already fake to begin with. It's a character, an alter ego, if you will. If you're trying to sell yourself or product to a D/s (Domme/sub to those who don't know) audience in the FemDom world. Words like Goddess, Mistress, Princess, Cuckoldress, Humiliatrix, etc are OFTEN used to describe the female and even males (there are sometimes groups of D/s lifestyle like any other lifestyle). In any case, why WOULDN'T you call yourself something that goes along with that lifestyle? You're catering to that audience. It would be like someone on a CosPlay fetish site calling themselves Jane. No, it would be something super hero related. It makes sense...

It's true that a big element that crosses into both the D/s and foot fetish lifestyles is foot worship, so you get a lot of appearances from those people on sites like these. The FemDom thing isn't for everyone, but there are enough people in the foot fetish community that enjoy it, so they come here too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's a nickname! Damn, it is not rocket science.
and it doesnt work in real life. i tried having my wife and kids call me king, but they just laughed. [Cry]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great edification Patrick.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
It's a nickname! Damn, it is not rocket science.
and it doesnt work in real life. i tried having my wife and kids call me king, but they just laughed. [Cry]
LOL

A few years back after getting my master's degree I jokingly asked my wife to start calling me Master. She didn't find it as funny as I did.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i hate to make it sound as if i was beating a dead horse as this topic, it went in the opposite direction i intended it to...i should have called the topic a 'rant' rather than a 'question' my bad!

As noted by Patrick i know entirely why certain models call themselves whatever in their niches that they are catering to!

I just was pointing out that there are A LOT of less than stellar girls who are newbie foot models or taking pics of their feet and posting them calling themselves 'Goddess' is all...thanks for the humerous posts on this topic!

BfG xo

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbie baby you can ask whatever the hell you want however the hell you want. As long as you have those gorgeous feet.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
This gets brought up over and over and over and over. Let's be honest, and I hate to ruin anyone's fantasies, but most names used on sites are already fake to begin with. It's a character, an alter ego, if you will. If you're trying to sell yourself or product to a D/s (Domme/sub to those who don't know) audience in the FemDom world. Words like Goddess, Mistress, Princess, Cuckoldress, Humiliatrix, etc are OFTEN used to describe the female and even males (there are sometimes groups of D/s lifestyle like any other lifestyle). In any case, why WOULDN'T you call yourself something that goes along with that lifestyle? You're catering to that audience. It would be like someone on a CosPlay fetish site calling themselves Jane. No, it would be something super hero related. It makes sense...

It's true that a big element that crosses into both the D/s and foot fetish lifestyles is foot worship, so you get a lot of appearances from those people on sites like these. The FemDom thing isn't for everyone, but there are enough people in the foot fetish community that enjoy it, so they come here too.

Patrick

Wait a sec, that means that 99%of girls online AREN'T named "Amber" in real life?
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mattu2:
Wait a sec, that means that 99%of girls online AREN'T named "Amber" in real life?

Nope, they're Goddess Amber. Lol... First name Goddess, last name Amber.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
I just was pointing out that there are A LOT of less than stellar girls who are newbie foot models or taking pics of their feet and posting them calling themselves 'Goddess' is all

If you create a site identity, persona, buy a URL, and do the numerous other things that come with marketing yourself and product, you should stay consistent from the start. If they're into that scene, they should use elements of it to identify themselves - in this case, titles that are often used.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, I really DO NOT LIKE it when this name is given to themselves. It's a turn off. I like it when a girl keeps it real.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I agree, I really DO NOT LIKE it when this name is given to themselves. It's a turn off. I like it when a girl keeps it real.

You mean keeping it realistic, lol. Doubt most girls are being totally real. As I've explained above, whether she goes by Jennifer, Mistress Jennifer, or Goddess Jennifer, she's probably not even a Jennifer. Hell, her boyfriend or hubby is probably the one into the scene anyhow.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links