Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Long Toes Vs. Short toes; Big feet Vs. Little feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Long Toes Vs. Short toes; Big feet Vs. Little feet
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 5 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious, was wondering what everyone elses preferences/opinions are.
Do you guys perfer long toes or short toes/regular sized toes? And why?
Also...
Do you guys like big feet or small feet or regular sized feet? And why?

Me personally I have a thing for long toes, never had a girl with long toes but I would love too, something about long toes just gets my blood pumping! And for feet? Probably big? Haha idk why?

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Prefer Big feet,maybe 9.5 and up.

I also prefer wide,meaty wrinkly soles.Long toes are great but I am more a sole man.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like big feet 10 and up, wide with medium size toes and wrinkled soles.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer small feet 7 and down, with chubby toes, wrinkled soles and very smelly: my wifes adorable feet. I can enjoy those peddies every day and inhale the intoxicating scent.

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Small feet meaty.

Big and boney = dude to me.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big feet and long toes for me! Long toes are good for that extra grip! [Wink]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:

Amen brother! Bigger feet longer toes for this guy.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:

I also!! The bigger the better. I like long toes but to a point. Sometimes toes too long can seem freakish. But as for total foot size, it can never be too big. Size 9 and up for me.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer medium to small feet. Size 8.5 or smaller.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 7 and up for me personally. I fall hard for the size 9 and up though [Big Grin]

As for toe length, I like em' long but my wife has medium length toes and are awesome for FJ's, but would LOVE to get a FJ with some long toes [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um......I'm going to have to go with a size 8.
Not too big!
Not too small!

JUST RIGHT!

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?" -Yoda

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in the day I dated a girl briefly that had tiny little feet. They were well shaped and taken care of but honestly they did nothing for me. Just not arousing at all. I've found (via my wife) that a size 10 is damn perfect because it fits my face exactly. So I guess I like em on the big side.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first it was size 5-7 feet for me like my wifes feet, nicely tan 7.5 . Now Its size 8.5-12 for me. I dunno since I first saw my love Victoria from mustseefeet.com and lala the foot gurl I'm craving big feet! Thanks guys! [Smile] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite pairs of feet tended to be bigger and have longer toes, but there have been just as many that have skewed in the complete opposite direction. I actually don't put much stock in toe length myself as opposed to the shape of the toes, but I definitely have a preference for bigger feet for the most part.

With all respect to the many girls whose feet I've been able to worship, including the many I still session with now, I may have to say my all-time favorite pair of feet might belong to the woman in my avatar, who I was very fortunate to have been able to session with 4 times several years ago. They were bigger (size 9 1/2), her toes were wonderfully shaped, she had very nice arches, her feet felt substantial, her soles were wrinkly, and the smell was absolutely to die for (and if you don't like smelly feet like I do, they may kill you proper). Not only that, but she loved sleepy role-playing as much as I did. A shame I lost touch with her, a result of her retirement from the fetish/BDSM scene altogether.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like big feet and very long toes.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links