Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bare vs Summer Ultra Sheer Stockings/Pantyhose

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bare vs Summer Ultra Sheer Stockings/Pantyhose
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the way women dress in the summer. Especially if they are a bit dressed up for either business or evening events.

Since exposed legs tend to be tanned in the summer, if they are wearing ultra sheer summer stockings/pantyhose it becomes almost impossible to tell if they are nude are encased in utra sheer hose.

If they have opened toed shoes on it becomes easier to determine.

If I am able to figure out the mystery without getting caught by my misses mission accomplished.

Summer is great!

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the summer for feet. Especially when I can see socks and tights on show. It's an amazing thought that runs through my head. Simply imagining how sweaty their feet are getting. Hmmmmmmmm. So sexy!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last couple days in the office have been great. had a couple great sightings.

was in some good line of site to where i could stare at some feet and it look like i was paying attention to the meeting.

watched one indian woman flexing her feet and watching her staring at her own feet...nice hronze skin with red toenail polish...

got to see the bare heels of a juicy filipino woman...and got a good eyeful of some tall white women's toes and arches...

wish the meeting carried on longer!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I think of summer, I think of sandals and flip-flops.

Socks and stocking and the like are more of a fall and winter thing for me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any kind of pantyhose are just in the way for me. They look nice sometimes,but come on just take them off baby!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I'm so totally into bare skin I didn't realize until I'd lived here a year or two just how few women wear hose here in Florida. Its very rare to see a women wearing hosiery.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links