Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What percentage of girls have nice feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What percentage of girls have nice feet?
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess my standards of "nicely shaped feet that are well formed" are lower than everyone else's... I go to the mall and see 3 women with gorgeous feet out of 10. But perfect feet, you mean perfectly perfect feet? The kind of feet that I would risk my marriage for? I say about 1% of women have those feet. I saw a pair of feet a few weeks ago that actually made me stop in my tracks. Every once in a while I see a pair of feet at a completely casual location, some times with my kids, and it makes me think of ways that I can get close to or even touch them. I say about once a month. I know it is summer and with so many women with sandals or flipflops around, say 1 out of every 100 women or even 1 out of every 1,000.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to think it was 2 or 3% but the older I get the percentage goes up. If you lined up 100 women barefoot between the ages of 20 and 50, I'd be drooling over AT LEAST 20 of their feet.

So I'll go with 15 or 20%

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Line up 100 foot-guys and 100 women; it's guaranteed that most if not all the women will rate attractive to someone.

Just the fact that a woman has feet seems to be good enough for many.

I look for hot girls to show their feet. If they're young and attractive to begin with, chances are high that their feet will also be nice.

There are so many different awesome variations, that it's more like what sort of awesome flavor are you in the mood for today?

That's why it seems like just one pair is never enough.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree... Man I see some ugly feet in my eyes posted on here that have people raving with comments about how hot they are... I'm like wtf, really?

But,I'll be the first to admit... I'm picky as hell. For me to give feet a 9 or 10 rating they have to meet my strict criteria.
The most important being longer big toes and the big toenail beds. They have to be full and deep with slightly longer toenails.

"Having nice feet" is obviously very subjective but for my standards it's around 1-2%

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel a lot like what goodguyneighbor says. When I first discovered my fetish and years after I was only into toes that were tapered or the 2nd toe no longer than even with the big toe. ucflyeah's avatar is a perfect example.

While these are still my preference, it seems like these types aren't as common.

I've seen many young and attractive ladies without that type, but I still was turned on by their feet bc of their sexiness.

Different guys have different preferences.

Different examples.

Perfect 10: http://taperedtoes.com/can280a.JPG

8.5: http://www.coedfeet.com/free/pics/20111214/20111214demo2.jpg
long 2nd toe, but her overall sexiness makes them sexy

exception 0: http://wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/paige/20120525/PGE12052506.jpg While I find her attractive, the toes do nothing for me.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys I've been at two weddings, 6 wholesale clubs (both are my jobs) and I've seen so many feet in the last four or five days that I have to re-cant my number. I believe the number of gorgeous feet to be closer to 3 or 4%. There are some God-awful ugly sum-bitchin feet out there, and ALOT of them.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alcarde:
But perfect feet, you mean perfectly perfect feet?

I'm not sure they even exist....
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
There are some God-awful ugly sum-bitchin feet out there, and ALOT of them.

Definitely. I've seen some that made me loose my attraction to feet for a period of time.

There should be "feet" police that cite these women for not covering up their feet with socks or closed shoes.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many factors that you would have to consider before placing an arbitrary percentage on the amount of feet that you find attractive.

For instance, what is the total amount of feet that you have been exposed to upon recollection? Have your tastes changed over the years? Is accessibility a factor, meaning, how often are you exposed to feet? How many pairs of feet do you view in a day? In the past month? In the past year? Over the course of your life time? Are the feet you view on the internet factored into this number?

Some have posted 3 to 5 percent, yes, but how did you get to that number? Is it 3 to 5 percent on average? 3 to 5 percent of what total figure? How far back are you going, within the past 5 years? 10 years?

If you encounter women that align more to your standards in what you find to be "more attractive" or "perfect feet", inherently that percentage will go up, however, you would also have to take into account the periods in which there is a lull, (which varies from each respondent), causing a decrease to your over all number.

Too many factors to consider before I could give this question an accurate response...reading some of the answers are interesting however...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only speak for Asia ( China, Singapore, HK, Korea - Not Thailand or Indonesia ) and I would say probably 20% have what I consider pretty feet. Perfect feet well I don't really know if they exist but if they did well I'd say 1%.

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
Originally posted by skaramunga:
There are many factors that you would have to consider before placing an arbitrary percentage on the amount of feet that you find attractive.

For instance, what is the total amount of feet that you have been exposed to upon recollection? Have your tastes changed over the years? Is accessibility a factor, meaning, how often are you exposed to feet? How many pairs of feet do you view in a day? In the past month? In the past year? Over the course of your life time? Are the feet you view on the internet factored into this number?

Some have posted 3 to 5 percent, yes, but how did you get to that number? Is it 3 to 5 percent on average? 3 to 5 percent of what total figure? How far back are you going, within the past 5 years? 10 years?

If you encounter women that align more to your standards in what you find to be "more attractive" or "perfect feet", inherently that percentage will go up, however, you would also have to take into account the periods in which there is a lull, (which varies from each respondent), causing a decrease to your over all number.

Too many factors to consider before I could give this question an accurate response...reading some of the answers are interesting however...

It's just a simple question. No need to make it more complicated. No one is asking you to write a dissertation on abstract probability.
izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alcarde:
But perfect feet, you mean perfectly perfect feet? The kind of feet that I would risk my marriage for? I say about 1% of women have those feet.

If a guy with a foot fetish cheats on his wife, does that mean he got off on the wrong foot?
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm rather picky, so i'd say perhaps 2-3%. 5% on a good day.

Nice feet are such a rarity these days.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That 3-5% sounds about right...I have noticed in the last few years that the ladies in my area are starting to take much better care of their feet. Also in my "Older Age" I'm not as picky as I used to be...

That being said though...A DROP DEAD GORGEOUS SET OF FEET DON'T NEED A PEDICURE, POLISH OR ANYTHING TO ME...

Like My Avatar...smmfh...These are perfect...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of those topics that's so insanely subjective that nothing useful will come from it.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links