Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » at Harvard Sq Yesterday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: at Harvard Sq Yesterday
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I drove to Harvard square because I had to meet with someone from craigslist to buy a phone. Everywhere I went was filled with lovely ladies with flats, sandals and wedges on. The sight of pretty pink heels and soles was overwhelming. The girls with the flats usually really get my attention as it was a nice sunny day out and I can only imagine how delicious the flats and their feet must have smelled. It was great. Can anyone relate?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did any of the girls take their shoes off?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

nope but most were wearing sandals and wedges with heel strap
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like my scene. Would have approached the ladies to show off their sexy feet!

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's pretty amusing. I was in Harvard Square with my girlfriend on the 24th, and she had on strappy heel sandals so she's likely one of the ones you looked at [Tongue] (she's noticeable, hot, dyed hair etc)
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

lol that would be so funny if she was

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links