Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Most embarrassing foot fetish situation: (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Most embarrassing foot fetish situation:
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by morefeetplz:
My most embarrasing situation didn't involve feet (directly). I was in a candy story about a year ago with an ex. We were walking around and I noticed a chocolate bar shapped like a foot! Well, I showed her the candy and without ANY filter she exclaimes, "Of course you like that! You and your foot fetish!!!"

Thankfully there was only a worker stocking shelves in the store, but OMG... WTF?!?

I just walked and played it off like, whatever...

Don't mean to laugh, but that's pretty funny! I can relate to that.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by morefeetplz:
My most embarrasing situation didn't involve feet (directly). I was in a candy story about a year ago with an ex. We were walking around and I noticed a chocolate bar shapped like a foot! Well, I showed her the candy and without ANY filter she exclaimes, "Of course you like that! You and your foot fetish!!!"

Thankfully there was only a worker stocking shelves in the store, but OMG... WTF?!?

I just walked and played it off like, whatever...

Don't mean to laugh, but that's pretty funny! I can relate to that.
Well, at the time, I was kinda mortified.. But now, things like that don't bother me as much lol!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links