Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » K-12 Fetish Memories

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: K-12 Fetish Memories
phatburger II
Board Regular
Member # 42499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phatburger II   Email phatburger II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys and girls,

What are some of your fondest, funniest foot moments as a kid or teenager in school?

There have been times when I'd be sitting in a group with a girl and a few guys. The girl would take off her shoe, to adjust her sock, or to show another girl in the group her new nail polish, or whatever. The guys would scoot back in their seats, cover their noses, all grossed out. Meanwhile, I'd be pretending to be grossed out along with 'em, trying hard to hide my desire to paint her sole with my tongue [Drool]

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was in tenth grade and my friend took her shoes off and walked the hallways barefoot lol. sadly her shoes had no stink when i sniffed them [Cry] .

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'd be pretending to be grossed out along with 'em"

Believe me, they were pretending too. [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started giving footrubs to my girlfriends, and trying to take sock off of others to no avail. Lol.

Seemed like such a big challenge back then. So easy nowadays. Girls seem so much more willing to show off their feet. It's JUST feet, as they say.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phatburger II
Board Regular
Member # 42499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phatburger II   Email phatburger II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"I'd be pretending to be grossed out along with 'em"

Believe me, they were pretending too. [Hump]

Hmm, you could be right about that! [Laugh]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrnice2004
Loyal Member
Member # 2411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice2004   Email feetrnice2004   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in 12th grade in Math class, I noticed that the girls in class would show my teacher their new pedicures, new toe rings, anklets. Quickly I realized that my teacher had a foot fetish and I would benefit. For that entire year, I would see tons of lovely feet in that class. Even in winter, they would slip their feet out of their flats and show him their toe polish. And I was very glad that the class was made up of 18 girls and 5 guys. Ah, to go back and relive those memories!
Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time a guy kissed my feet was when I was a freshman in high school so I was 14 or 15. By the time I was 16 at least three guys showed blatant interest in my feet, and I gave my first footjob in my senior year of high school. Then, in college, it really took off. I'm now 45 and still love foot fetish play...I think about the power of my feet over so many men, including the love of my life and father of my children, literally every day!

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing funny, but several of my fondest:
- the first warm day of late spring/early summer when lots of girls wore their sandals to school for the first time- including my girlfriend and her best friends. I was in heaven.
- returning home from football games on the band bus several girls would always remove their marching boots and hose and be barefoot. You sniffers would have gone crazy. 😄
- the year in high school that I had to take math in summer school the only thing that got me through that experience (and actually made me excited to go) was sitting next to a girl that I'd known since elementary school. Due to the very casual summer dress code she wore a tight t-shirt, incredibly short shorts, and flat thong sandals. She did more foot and shoe play than I've ever seen a girl do. Have no idea how I passed that class.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just finished my last year at school, going to university next year. But my French teacher, no jokes is 31 or 32 I think, blonde hair, but absolutely gorgeous, and she is a professional skier too, and is in great shape.

Anyways, maybe once or twice a month she would go barefoot in our lessons, and she had an amazing tattoo of a star on her ankle [Smile]

Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intersting thread. My K teacher was the one I discovered my fetish with. I remember she would take her shoes off in class everyday and usually had stockings on or sometimes she'd be completely barefoot.
I remember in the 2nd or 3rd grade was when I developed my first major crush. I was sitting outside and a girl that wasn't in my class was wearing a flats type of shoe without socks. She started shoeplaying and completely removed her foot and curled her toes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I developed my foot fetish was 6th grade. My crush came in the other side of the gym without shoes or socks on, and walked the entire length of the gym to the girls dressing room barefoot. I had never seen her feet before, and it drove me crazy!

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back when i was in 3rd or 4th grade, clogs were popular and i remember walking behind a girl i had a crush on and i kept trying to kick her clogs so they flew off her feet so i could see her barefoot.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Janet Mason, you're 45?!?!?!? You're gorgeous! And so are your feet. You don't look a day over 30!!! And I'd be happy to worship your feet forever.

...now where was I?...

My bets memory is when in grade school, my teacher for english and reading would let us relax in the room, when it was too hot outside and the ac didn't get kicked on yet. She wanted everyone in the class to take their shoes off and relax and lie anywhere on the floor to read along. The teacher would sometimes wear hose but always wore heels and she would stand up at a podium in front of the class and then take her shoes off and rub her toes and feet on the base of the podium. Then while I had perfect view of that, the 13 girls in my class, would take their socks off and I'd see their little feet with perfect toes and anklets and pedicures as they wiggles and spread them as they read along. This happened all of the way, even in 8th grade and I was always, ALWAYS, found lying on my stomach to prevent anyone from seeing that I was "enjoying" class too much.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links