Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone interested in pro wrestler feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone interested in pro wrestler feet?
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey

I've gotten some foot pics & videos of some known women in wrestling over the years who've all been in WWF,WCW,ECW & TNA. If anyone is interested- feel free to PM me and if you have AIM or Yahoo Messanger, would be great to chat too

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are the pics and vids you took yourself?

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of them I got online from them, but there are a couple I took up close in person in hotel rooms [Smile]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send them my way, kind sir.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trade depending on # of pics? Let me know what you want from my site.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WWE Divas have some nice feet, particularly Candice Michelle, who was an ex foot model and posed her sexy feet on fm concepts, i looked up eve Torres feet on Wikifeet and they are also Hot, so are Beth Phoenix feet [Smile] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Hey- I'm just updating this thread since wanted to let you guys know that I'm good friends with former WCW valet Gorgeous George(who use to manage Macho Man Randy Savage) & and she's thinking about starting to do custom foot pics. Would any of you be interested in those from her if you had to pay a little $ for them? Just wondering
chip13
Board Regular
Member # 32188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chip13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pay for pictures
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links