Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would you?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last week i had the unfortunate luck to have to go to the DMV. when i got there, i grabbed my number and found a seat to wait the hours that i expected it to take. i quickly noticed the woman 3 seats down from me was wearing flip flops and doing the whole dangling and flapping it against feet thing. from what i could see, she had smooth skin on her feet, a nice arch, sexy toes with a hot pinkish/orange nail polish, and soft soles with no dry skin or anything. i would definitely give them a 9 or so out of 10. very hot. my eyes ran up her lean legs and noticed the v-neck tee that showed a little cleavage of her pert small C cup boobs. the body was solid 8 or 9 also. then i hit the face. actually it looked more her face was hit with a ton of bricks. she was lucky if i could rate her a 4 in the face department. luckily from my seat, it was very easy to watch her feet and to get her face in my view, i had to turn my head.. so i just didnt bother turning my head and enjoyed the view until her number was called.

my question is.. how many of you would have chatted her up hoping to get some foot action out of her?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not me. If she's not attractive, then I don't even go for her feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have and is the reason I love going to the DMV which happen to be next month. [Hump]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have; the homeliness might have given me a better shot at the feet.
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have too.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what they invented plastic or paper bags for man lol.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definately would have. If I'm just trying to get at her feet, then I don't care what the face looks like. I'm not trying to marry, just trying to get some.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck Yeah!!! If her feet were a 9 or 10 I wouldn't care how her face look like. She could be headless for all I care LMAO

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I am more shallow, but I can only be interested in the feet if I rate the woman's face at least a six, in a one to ten scale!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i will not show her grape anyway
wtf does that mean!?!?! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a chance. Feet do not make a woman. Body type and general attractiveness are also important elements for me. I need to be attracted to the entire package.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet may not make a woman but they sure can make for one hell of a pleasurable night.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely wouldn't be interested I'm afraid. I may give her a compliment on her feet if there weren't too many other people around, but that's about it.
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links