Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NFashionistas -- Week 17. The Regular Season Finale of our Celebrity Contest (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFashionistas -- Week 17. The Regular Season Finale of our Celebrity Contest
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

Something tells me that Lowndes is going to win the tie breaker because her season seemed to be more impressive than the work Keibler had to go through.

Well, guess I was wrong. Incredible how National has everything thought out well in advance just in case women end up with identical records at the end of the season. He has ways of breaking the ties no matter how complex the situation. That list is carefully organized and carefully sorted out to the last detail. And then we have the matches and the pictures he puts together week in and week out. Thanks for everything you do for us in giving us a value of great entertainment.

Going back to the tie breaker. Like I said, I thought Lowndes would win it somehow. Despite all of Jessica's heroics, Stacy got caught a break there with Emmanuelle Chriqui. And Lowndes got into a bit of a funk in the third quarter of the season. I remember National pointing out key losses during that stretch. That allowed for Stacy to catch up to Lowndes. It was tough seeing her lose those matches because she was on a roll all year long. If anything, though, those were quality losses. It wasn't as if someone pulled an upset over her.

And I can't wait for the playoffs to start. As DSW mentioned last time, I enjoyed the galleries he showed in his last post, particularly the McCord, Selena Gomez, and the Stacy Keibler ones. McCord's feet are ready to go, despite that she's viewed as the weakest link in the NFC playoffs. I forgot that McCord defeated Tisdale back in Week 1. That's the only selling point for any of us who are McCord feet supporters. The thing that erases McCord's hope from advancing is the fact that Tisdale has an excellent track record of beating marquee names of this contest, especially with how she came from all the way behind to beat Mila last week.

Selena's feet have been underrated in this contest only because of the fact that she still looks like a mouseketeer. Based on feet alone, she's just as good as anyone in the playoffs, I feel. Selena is a sleeper in this year's playoffs.

Looking at the list of women in this year's playoffs is amazing.

I want to get Nusuth's opinion on something. When you look at the list of women who will be in the playoffs this year, which side has the most impressive list as a group? The AFC or the NFC? The 5 and 6 seeds from each class are legitimate threats to go deep in the playoffs.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18th, in regards to the strengths of the 5th and 6th seeds, i would agree with you 100% but i am not sure if it's my bias on some accounts or not. the breakdown as i see it: jessica lowndes has a good shot at beating stacy keibler. she certainly has the weapons for it and i think it will come down to what shoes she suits up in. rosie will certainly defeat selena gomez. as you said, selena just does not have the utter sexual prowess that rosie posesses. in the NFC, i get a little biased. i really like ashley tisdale and think she totally amazing feet so i would like to see her beat annalynne but that might be a close fight. audrina also is a favorite of mine but i am realistic that mila is fan favorite too. i think there's a very good chance that mila might defeat audrina.. much to my dismay.

now comparing the AFC and the NFC, do feel the NFC has a clear advantage. the NFC 6th seed, mila, i believe could beat the bottom 4 seeds of the AFC alone. match them up though position to position, i have it as follows. kate over marisa, candace over irina, audrina over stacy, annalynne over selena, rosie over ashley (though not by my account), and mila over jessica.

now i'm off to vote.. let's see how wrong i am going to be. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links