Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone from the UK ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone from the UK ?
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

I was wondering whether there is anyone here from the UK who would be willing to meet up with me, perhaps sometime over Summer and work together to take some pics of girls feet?

The reason why I'm asking this is simply because I have a lot more confidence when there is someone else with me.

Regards,

Joe.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Holiday Girls Feet:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering whether there is anyone here from the UK who would be willing to meet up with me, perhaps sometime over Summer and work together to take some pics of girls feet?

The reason why I'm asking this is simply because I have a lot more confidence when there is someone else with me.

Regards,

Joe.

Where are you based? This sounds promising. [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the uk and in London...Drop me a line !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh definatley, sounds good, let me know where your based [Cheers]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links