Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Beki from Britishfootgirls.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beki from Britishfootgirls.com
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was on a E4 show called Love Shaft, couldn't believe it when i seen her.

UK folk take a look on E4+1 NOW, shes the 2nd one waiting in the elevater.

Was a nice clip of her instructing people to wank off over her feet on that site aswell, that's me sorted for tonight [Jerkoff]

http://oi50.tinypic.com/swbyab.jpg

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the post! I'll check it out now [Smile]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you int he UK see http://www.channel4.com/programmes/love-shaft/4od#3358919 until the end of June 2012.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BritishFootGirls is closed down now by the looks. Does that mean i'm allowed to post more pictures in her?

The instruction clip of her is amazing actually, i think i've got 2 clips of Beki.

And a full set of about 70 pictures.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gypsyfeetlover
Loyal Member
Member # 31770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyfeetlover   Email gypsyfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are no rules here which would you prevent posting them (i guess a working paysite with a posting webmaster on the forum is an exception).

So please post those 2 clips + 1 set of pics, please! [Wink]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes please do post! Would love to see them. I'm from England but I'm afraid there aren't too many foot fetish sites from the Uk.. :/
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pzksxa
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the link!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please post more !!

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links