Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Trying to start a site and need some tips

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trying to start a site and need some tips
Wrinkleslover
Loyal Member
Member # 34429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wrinkleslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to start a foot fetish site. I want it to be a nice girl on girl site....but I need help on how to start. Can somebody help?
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only seen one post that you started here on this forum that has pictures in it and you only put up 4 earlier this year. Your wife is a nice looking lady, but you will need to have a lot of material ready to go to begin with and share a lot of free stuff to attract people in the first place. Best advice is get busy with shooting material a few days a week on a schedule basically.

Right now I have a couple of clips4sale stores that only get traffic as often as you add new material. One is more active than the other one now for obvious reasons if you've followed some of my posts here lately. Best thing about the clips4sale type of deal is that it is that people aren't paying for a membership with expectations you are going to be updating multiple times a week. Easier to get away with maybe something new once a week. And that means at least one new clip for the clip store and adding a picture set of about 50 - 80 pictures in the image store as well.

Equipment is important as well. A good camera for still images and another one for filming live action. Plus you will need the video editing and photo shop software as well. Using pictures and video from a camera phone will not do! Also invest in a tripod and you may need to look into lighting as well if most of what you are going to do will be indoors.

So basically don't start off with the intentions of making a website without having a lot of material to start with and be more active here sharing lots of pics as well. And of course make sure you have the equipment needed for starting out for filming, shooting and editing photos and clips.

Someone else with way more expertise will add more
to this for you I'm sure.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wrinkleslover
Loyal Member
Member # 34429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wrinkleslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok. Ty:-) ill look into the clips4sale thing.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LD is right about the material. If you have the goods, getting them on a site is the relatively easy part. Hell, you could start off using a free tumblr or blogspot blog to host your free stuff and link to stores from there. If you are successful with that, then you could look into more profession site/hosting options with memberships and such. Better to start out small with minimal risk than jump in over your head to quickly and regret it. My opinion of course.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wrinkleslover
Loyal Member
Member # 34429

Cool beans. The toughest part is recruiting the girls then huh lol
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinkleslover:
Cool beans. The toughest part is recruiting the girls then huh lol

Not my area as I've never hired a model before. Just start with your wife and then recruit after you get established and more comfortable taking pictures in different settings or scenarios.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just opened my site last Wednesday, and I was working on it since last September. Granted I didn't dedicate 100% of my time on it, it's quite a bit of work.

As for "talent" I just approach any girl that potentially has nice feet and ask if they've ever thought about modeling. They LOVE that question. Even if it doesn't pan out, and foot modeling isnt their thing, they're still flattered by being asked.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wrinkleslover
Loyal Member
Member # 34429

Ty. I appreciate all the help. I'm just happy to have a wife that's open to it lol
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with points made so far.
Have a ton of material and be sure to update often.

Alot of money could be made from doing request videos and footjobs alone.Make sure to have HD videos and Standard definition videos.Not everyone has the internet speed to DL big files.

Make sure to get some nice upclose shots and dont move around to much.

If its just 1 model be sure to do a variety of sets and videos.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links