Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how to meet others with foot fetish locally (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how to meet others with foot fetish locally
Circa
Board Regular
Member # 44888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Circa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i have trouble finding women around where I live in pennsylvania that have a foot fetish or would be comfortable with it, just wondering what other people do to find partners easily?

--------------------
picture in profile

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dito except looking for a foot guy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Circa
Board Regular
Member # 44888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Circa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's tough i dont see why u would have any trouble tho

--------------------
picture in profile

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I dont see why u would have any trouble
You've just answered your own question. How is it any different for a young man to meet women?

It's even easier, because you're in charge of the fun. No one necessarily needs to have any prior inclinations.

It's simply up to you to introduce them to a good time.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to meet a girl and want to know if she has nice feet, try dating or doing so during the summer months so you can have a preview of her feet!

Now if you do meet someone, don't jump down her throat with your fetish, casually offer foot rubs and slowly ease into it, otherwise you will just freak her out!

Jedi out...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's.. [Wu]

Just hang around here some and you'll get plenty of ideas.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Circa:
hey i have trouble finding women around where I live in pennsylvania that have a foot fetish or would be comfortable with it, just wondering what other people do to find partners easily?

I live in PA myself and found a woman about 6 months ago who wasn't into feet per se, but is totally ok with and enjoys me playing with her feet. In fact, she loves having her toes sucked, now that she's experienced it with me!

But, keep in mind, don't only focus on the feet... You won't have much success if you do that! However, make sure to bring it up in the conversation before going too far with her. This way, you'll know if she's ok with it or not early.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johne2121
Board Regular
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johne2121     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you from Lala?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't look for a woman with a foot fetish. That's just silly and far too limiting. You look for a cute woman with nice feet and a cool attitude and because you have a foot fetish, you treat her to what that's all about. There's no need for discussion up front. There's no need to be sneaky or creepy about it either. Just be cool, be normal and throw it out there as no big deal, just a thing that you're into. If you like tying your girl up or giving her anal or something, you don't go looking for a chick with an anal fetish do you? No you just do your thing and go with it. If she's totally freaked out or just not into it, you'll find out when she cuts you off or takes issue but that will be the exception rather than the rule. Do you think a woman with a foot fetish who enjoys having her feet worshipped would get all worked up over finding a dude into it? No she'd just at some point throw her feet in her guys lap or face and see what his reaction would be and go from there. It's the same thing on our end. Any girl who's never been introduced to the "foot fetish" world is probably not going to decide or declare herself into based on the outcome of a discussion or a debate.

You simply present it to her as part of the package of being with you through your actions in your relationship and if she's cool with it perfect, if not, probably best to move on. No need to pussyfoot around about it or overthink it to the point you're all out of gear. Part of the fun in meeting new people and having new relationships is learning about and experiencing all the things your new partner is into and sharing all the cool things about yourself you have to offer. That could range from sharing the same taste in music or movies or enjoying the same sports. You know, maybe she's really cool into art or can draw real well or sing real well or something, perhaps you're great around cars or a hell of a poker player. It can be anything, but you share yourselves with one another and somewhere along those lines, you make her aware that you find her feet sexy and show her how cool that can be for her.

If you take awhile to get down to business when you first start dating a girl where you'll see her for a couple of weeks or a month or two before doing the deed you can do something passive to introduce your foot fetish. Offer a foot massage when just hanging out as a favor to her and a sort of form of pampering. It can be totally innocent and enjoyable for her and if she seems to be really down with it just kiss her feet while you're doing it, if she's ok with that go for the toe suck and go from there. If she seems freaked out by it, no need for a big discussion. Just stop and go about your business as normal.

Then when you're having sex (or if you're pretty quick getting into the pants of the women you date, you can skip step one completely and move right to this one) Get her in a missionary position and get up on your knees and pin her legs right back by her ears like the Easter Bunny and while you're ploughing away, swing one of her legs up near your face and just nibble her heels and suck her toes and lick her arches while you're fucking her with everything you've got.

The excitement of working her feet into a regular fuck will have you givin'er like no tomorrow and should make for an awesome fuck for her. If it is, then she'll be cool with it from there on out. Women like to bring out the animal in their man and if a chick realizes that her feet turn you on and bring out the best in you sexually, they'll almost always be ok with it, if not get into it and use it as a tool to tease, tantalize and turn you on with. The discussion can come afterwards because regardless of the words you use, or the explanation you give, if you fucked her brains out with a little bit of foot action thrown into that mix, she's not going to care why all that much and even if she doesn't understand, she'll still be cool with it.

There's no need for it to be some sort of big confession or declaration. Just be a normal guy, picking up a normal girl and as you become sexual, introduce her to the things you're into. Be fun, open minded and cool and she'll probably be the same way toward you. Be open to whatever unique or crazy stuff she might be into and let her know the things that turn you on. Make sure she understands that HER feet turn you on, not that her FEET turn you on. Don't objectify her feet or make her feel like you're more into her feet than her, but that her feet are a very sexy and beautiful piece of an overall makeup of a sexy girl that you're into and digging enough to want to be with, just like a great smile or beautiful eyes or nice hair or fantastic tits or smokin' legs or a tight ass, hot feet are just another, no less, nor no more important piece of the puzzle of what you're looking for in a chick that's right for you.

If you have this big conversation and try and make her understand when she doesn't, you're making far too big an issue of it. It's not as big a deal as many make it out to be. They have some sort of level of shame or shyness that only makes it more difficult for themselves. The whole term foot fetish to someone not down with it seems creepy or weird. Be a complete woman fetishist and adore every part of her, feet included and there will be very, very, very few women who would want, let alone try to stop you. Good luck Bud.

[ June 08, 2012, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: Drunk_24-7 ]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The drunk dude nailed it. Yessir.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
-hyp

Yes he did. Great advice! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
-hyp

Wow. Indeed he did! Must have been sober at least a few minutes. 😄 extremely well written dude!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome advice drunk!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
Dito except looking for a foot guy!

Lala mi amor just come down here to Miami, Fl your footboy is here waiting. [Wink] xoxo
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Circa:

Back in the 90's, I remember something called Telepersonals. They had all sorts of categories, like friends, casual, long term relationships, and of course fetishes. I posted and ad, and found a few girls.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links