Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls and Toe rings (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girls and Toe rings
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just curious, and I was wondering why girls have toe rings? Any reason? Or just for show?
Also, do you guys thinks girls with toe rings are open to guys with foot fetish? Or are they comfortable with their feet? As in, they don't mind us touching,sniffing, kissing and/or licking their feeet? Idk I was just curious.
Do you guys perfer women with toe rings? Or no toe rings?
Any personal experiences?

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My experience with women with toe rings has always bewn a positive one. I can say that in my times meeting women with toe rings is a 100% success rate.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theyre just another way to gussy up their feet - often influenced (at least in younger girls) by peer pressure. Older women just want more jewelry to wear. 😄
This "is it intentional" question is an age old question for us foot guys. We like to think that wearing sandals, walking barefoot, wearing foot jewelry, shoe play, etc. is being done to tease us, but except for a very few girls I believe it's not.
My wife wears them, and now likes them, only because I asked her to wear them. She does it to make me happy.
I've always loved toe rings. Favorite configuration is seeing one on the second toe of each foot. I can find another one or two on other additional toes kinda cute and sexy and also am fond of big toe rings though you don't see them often.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that toerings are not usually worn for the girl to self-identify as fetish-friendly. Exceptions to that might be a girl who wears more than three total, and a girl who wears one on her big toe. Or the wife who wears them to make hubby happy.

I also think that a girl who wears two or more toerings is somewhat more likely to let a dude take pictures of her feet (assuming he's not creepy, etc.). That said, I have encountered women who wear feetluvr's preferred configuration and been rebuffed.

Most girls I've shot over the years were not wearing toerings, especially after 2004 or so, when they became somewhat passe'. Someone like GGN would undoubtedly tell you there is no correlation between foot jewelry and "photo compliance."

With toerings, as in most of life, there are no hard and fast rules I guess.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devincharlotte
Board Regular
Member # 44880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devincharlotte   Email devincharlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to wear a toe ring because I think they look cute! Ones with special designs are fun. I can make my own out of sterling silver by a "lost-wax casting" process. Also, I've noticed that it can help make men and women more comfortable asking about my feet. For photos or fun. Not that I always accept, but it helps. [Smile]
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has worn a toe ring since before we met, but never really thought of her feet as cute or attractive. I think she just does it to do it. In her case, she thinks I'm creepy about my fetish, but she is coming around. She doesn't like her feet or toes sucked or licked, but doesn't mind a massage. So in her case, it's not an advertisement.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
This "is it intentional" question is an age old question for us foot guys. We like to think that wearing sandals, walking barefoot, wearing foot jewelry, shoe play, etc. is being done to tease us, but...

...it isn't. Like feetluvr said earlier, some females like to "gussy" up their feet, but except on the rarest of occasions, it has absolutely nothing to do with appealing to (or even acknowledging) foot fetishists.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife wears rings and braclets all the time. At first for me and now for her. She really likes dressing up her feet.
Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the very least, I think that women who wear toe rings are more likely to like their feet, and usually that means it would be easier to introduce them to foot fetishism.

Having said that, I've got a near 100% record with introducing girls to the fetish and almost none of them wore toe rings.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They just like the extra ornaments on their feet. I don't think there's any connection with being any more open to foot fetish.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe rings are jewelry. The reason some of us wear toe rings is the same reason that anyone who wears any sort of jewelry does so...because they like the way it looks on them.

In my case, that feeling is enhanced by the fact I know many guys like them, too...but that's not the primary reason.

I also know that some guys DON'T like them, and that's just fine as well. I do it for myself, mostly, and I have never met anyone who wears jewelry for any other reason.

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like shoes, the word is embellishment. They enhance things around them and I am a fan of them.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've worn the same toe ring since I was sixteen (over 15 years now). I did originally put it on to attract more attention to my feet. But I'm a special case.
I love my feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer81
Board Regular
Member # 5909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer81   Email foot_sniffer81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It just an accessory for them...perhaps to make it/them look more cute. Doubt it has anything to do with being open (or not) to guys with a fetish for feet.

Personally, i dont dig toe rings....anklets on the other hand...

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This idea is the same thing as if a girl sports a wicked creative pedi. Does that mean she wants guys staring at her feet? Or she has a FF herself? Or she wants guys with FF to drop down and worship them? Answer is NO. She does it for the reasons that Janet points out, for herself.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links