Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite Foot Experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite Foot Experience
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would you say was your favorite foot experience ever?
For me, it was the first time my girlfriend ever let me massage her feet. We were in a hotel room in London. I had touched her feet a few times prior to that, but this was the first time I had ever actually massaged them for a long period. They were very soft and very smooth--a real pleasure.
And they still are! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnanomousGuy
Board Regular
Member # 44901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnanomousGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my favorite foot experience was probably the first girl's bare feet I tickled. It was so hot, her toes were painted a lovely red and stuff. I tickled her on and off for about an hour, and it was so sexy :3 that's mine
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming home from a concert once, Catherine, my Wu's namesake started kissing on me while driving home…..that lead to more petting and then she surprised me and took out my by then stiff little friend and started rubbing my cock with her soft soles and toes. No, I didn't cum in the car while driving, but it was absolutely the best feeling ever at the time.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NietzscheU
Board Regular
Member # 38423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NietzscheU   Email NietzscheU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my ex-girlfriends played a neat little trick on me before we got together. She heard from a mutual friend that I was into feet and decided to paint them a beautiful metallic purple colour, perfectly offsetting her tanned skin. When we were out having our first ever drink together she said to me 'I hear you're into feet, what do you think of mine?' and slipped off one of her flats, exposing its soft and glistening toes, spreading them coquettish. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in all my life. What she let me do to her feet during the relationship beggars belief, and the best thing about them was that when she was turned on her feet would perspire and the soles would get all clammy. A perfect natural lubricant for a foot job. I miss them, not gonna lie.

--------------------
SOLE AFICIONADO

Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NietzscheU:
One of my ex-girlfriends played a neat little trick on me before we got together. She heard from a mutual friend that I was into feet and decided to paint them a beautiful metallic purple colour, perfectly offsetting her tanned skin. When we were out having our first ever drink together she said to me 'I hear you're into feet, what do you think of mine?' and slipped off one of her flats, exposing its soft and glistening toes, spreading them coquettish. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in all my life. What she let me do to her feet during the relationship beggars belief, and the best thing about them was that when she was turned on her feet would perspire and the soles would get all clammy. A perfect natural lubricant for a foot job. I miss them, not gonna lie.

Sorry to hear she's now your ex!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a woman that knew I was into feet who one day picked me up and was wearing a skirt and heels with cream colored stockings. Once we got to her place, I grabbed her from behind so she could feel how hard I was. We made out and as I finished making her cum through her stockings, she pulled me back into her bed, coated her dark red toes that peeked out her stockings and proceeded to give me about 10-12 of the best minutes of my life. I came so hard that I nearly passed out.

It was the first of several foot jobs she gave me. She was the first woman who truly indulged and appreciated my fetish. Unfortunately, she got pregnant with another guy when we split up, but there are still times I'll think about her. Of all the women I've dated, she was top of the line when it came to my foot lust.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would have to the very first actual foot job that my wife gave. It was late into my marriage before I told my wife about my love of feet. Though she took it very well and began indulging me immediately she's very conservative and wanted to give her some time with "regular" foot activities before moving into foot jobs. But she was good with that as well the first time I saw and felt her soft, oiled feet caressing me it was heaven. I came very quickly and powerfully.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great question, dougiezerts! [Thumbs Up]
My most memorable foot experience was also the most unusual. I say that because I didn't expect to enjoy it so much! I was visiting an old friend from out of town. We were never serious, just friends with benefits. [Wink] The last time we spent the night @ her place, she had (1) too many and fell asleep. I was a bit upset b/c she got me all worked up, just minutes before.

Sitting there @ the foot of her bed, with a massive hard-on, I pondered the thought..."What's stopping me from gettin' a footjob?" I'd heard about guys playin' with sleepy feet--then another thought entered my mind: "That can't be any fun...you'll have to do all the work!"

Long story short, I strategically positioned her feet so I could rub one out. [Hump] Luckily for me, she fell asleep on her stomach. (and she's a heavy sleeper) so I was able to bend her knees just right, and place both soles on either side of my schlong, like a hotdog bun! I was careful NOT to cum on her feet, since I was worried it might wake her. Trust me fellas...a Sleepy Footjob is like none other. Best part of all, I didn't have to say a word! [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links