Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Moccasins

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Moccasins
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering what you guys thought about moccasins. I personally love them. I think my girlfriend looks really sexy in them. Also, they have fur on the inside, and i think everyone knows what that means(; she lets me smell her moccasins and the smell is unbelievable. What do you guys think?

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them and furry slippers. They tend to smell great almost all the time.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, just the other day Lala pulled out a pair of Ugg moccs from her closet and had me smell them. Nothing. No scent whatsoever.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be pissed if they did not smell
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend's smell amazinggg, they're so worn out. And in fact we were just talking today about getting her ugg moccasins because of the extra fur inside

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm easy. As long as they smell ripe.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they look nice.and off course they have a special connection to some people.....

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate hate hate. But hey, you guys have fun.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all for them because I know girls usually wear them barefoot. One of my most recent shoots was with a girl wearing moccasins. And GGN shot a super cutie [05/12/12] with toes to drool over, who wore moccasins. Before that, he shot a super cool blonde [03/28/12] with moccasins.

[ June 18, 2012, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: jediofthefeet ]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Wow, just the other day Lala pulled out a pair of Ugg moccs from her closet and had me smell them. Nothing. No scent whatsoever.

UM they are brand new dork! I've only worn them twice! It's TEXAS and yes they are hot and they make my feet sweat something fierce.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LeDaemon:
[qb]UM they are brand new dork! I've only worn them twice! It's TEXAS and yes they are hot and they make my feet sweat something fierce.

All your shoes smell new even the five year old Chucks, dork!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links