Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Men that don't react to feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Men that don't react to feet
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got back from a week at the beach. For foot guys the beach is one of a group of perfect places where essentially all woman are naked (Or atleast their feet are).

We we at a restaurant that had indoor and outdoor seating. There was a lengthy wait for dinner but the outdoor high top tables were fair game first come first serve.

Great views outside overlooking water and a plethora of naked toes. As I scoped out the possibilities of a table coming open I noticed a mid 30s woman stiing at at a bar table and she had some very attractive feet, nice legs too.

As luck would have it the table next to hers opened up and I swooped in to begin process of quelling hunger pains for me and the family.

I took the seat facing MILF and my wife and daughter each took a seat. Wife had her back to MILF so she had no way to know what was going on behind her.

The MILF was rubbing her toes up and down the guy she was with's legs. She started from his lower leg all the way up to his thigh. He couldn't have possibly been more disinterested in what her toes were doing to him. She kept starting and stoping the process rubbing him for a good 20 minutes before they paid and left.

I felt sorry for her as she clearly wanted some attention to her feet and he was not one bit interested. I always find it interesting when the woman is the foot initiator and from a foot guys perspective disbelief of the lack of interest.

Free entertainment is always enjoyable.

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will admit I always "feet flirt" with strangers and 9 times out of 10 they don't even notice.
It's sad really.

What's a girl gotta do to get a little foot attention?
-Join foot Fetish Forums?
-Open a clip/image store?
-Start a member site?

*What's next BEG?

LOL! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a damn shame that her flirting went unnoticed...*sigh.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone remember the episode of "Who's The Boss?" when Angela [Judith Light] told Tony [Tony Danza] she used to play footsies with a guy, and it drove him wild? Tony drank a glass of cold water, and scoffed at her. So she slipped off her pump [always wore sexy pumps on the show], and rubbed her foot up and down his leg. Tony gave her a nonchalant look and said he felt nothing.

Angela put on her shoes and left the kitchen. The moment she was gone, Tony splashed his face with the cold water because he was so turned on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oETvGizqSl0&list=PL1CD6767F12EDB836#t=1229s

Here it is courtesy of YT!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only ever had one girl feet flirt with me it was awesome.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well, to each their own... I used to work at an office a long time ago, and there was a girl there that clearly had a crush on me, but she wasn't really my type, and that and the wife thing.
[Laugh]

The funny thing is that this girl (we'll call her Sarah) had humongous tits, the type most guys dream about, and she was far from being fat. Don't get me wrong, I love a nice pair off boobs as much as the next guy, but it's a girls' feet that obsess, and this girl had a very nice pair of size 7s of her own.

Well, we were always having meetings, and we all sat around a long rectangular table. Because we never had face to face contact with our clients, the office rules were pretty lax about how to dress; it was basically no tank tops, jeans, sneakers, etc. But of course, being that it was summer, the men were allowed to wear shorts, as long as they looked presentable.

One Friday, were were in the middle of a very looooooong and boring meeting, and all I could do was think of quitting time. The meeting was a sparsely attended, when in the middle of it, the Sarah comes bounding in, apologizing for being late, and plopping herself next to me. She was wearing some very sexy open sandals that day, and that immediately got my attention, of course, but we all soon buried our heads in the memos we were handed, as the department manager droned on and on.

Not ten minutes into the meeting, did I get a jolt like a mule kick, as I felt Sarah's frisky toes on my bare leg. Since this was all going on below the table and everybody had their head buried in the memos, that moment went unnoticed, but as I look looked up, I noticed that Sarah, although not looking directly at me, had a wicked grin on her face.

She then proceeded to play footsie with me for the reminder of the meeting, which mercifully, didn't last that much longer, 'cause I honestly though my skull was going to hit the roof. Of course, I had to excuse myself right after the meeting was over, as I had and urgent need to use the me's room.

Soon after that, I was hospitalized after having a car accident, and that pretty much saved me from having a sordid affair with her that summer, and while I was out, she got a much better job offer. Sarah and I are still in touch, but have drifted apart over the years. We have never talked about the office incident, but I'm sure she knows that I have a raging foot fetish, and the effect her feet had on me...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He could be a foot guy all the way, but didn't want to make it obvious in public. The question you have to ask is why she continued to do it if it wasn't interesting to him. Maybe she just has a habit of doing it.
I don't know though. Had that of been my s/o we'd of gotten a booth or more discreet table for an under the table fj.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sad to hear of a girl who wants some foot attention being neglected like that.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sad thing i have always thought about is the guy that has a pretty girlfriend or wife that has the best looking feet gets pedicures regularly and the dude don't even like or pay attention to her feet, makes me sad. [Cry]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a foot guy but I don't like footsie under the table. I find it quite annoying really.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links