Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Prometheus Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prometheus Feet
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you guys haven't seen the movie yet, there are some fantastic sole shots of actress Noomi Rapace. Not just one shot, but several shots showing her entire soles. I didn't know who this woman was prior to the movie but her feet certainly caught my attention. So if you haven't seen it I highly recommend you do. Oh ya the movie itself is good too!

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this movie in 3D IMAX Sunday night. I was wondering when someone was going to post about that scene here. LOL... It was some good angles of those soft soles too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noomi Rapace... stunning woman!

She was THE ORIGINAL "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" Lisbeth Salander - the 2009 film in Norway.

She is quite the charmer in person.

Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see this movie now!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She got some big juicy big toes too [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was in Sherlock Holmes 2 btw...I wasn't impressed with Wikifeet's shots of her feet. But she is freaking hot.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some truly fantastic shots. I can't wait til they begin to surface on the internet so I can have a good [Jerkoff] to them [Smile]

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read all the "Girl with a Dragon Tattoo" books and own the box set of the swedish movies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Noomi Rapace. She is amazingly sexy.
I can't wait to see Prometheus!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Movie was Awesome! So are her Feet! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw Prometheus on Monday! Great movie with awesome shots of her soles. You also get a view of the top of her toes in the beginning.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prometheus was my first movie with noomi..holy shit nice soles.I find her so hot now.I've been looking for that clip for a week now!

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footiekhan:
Noomi Rapace... stunning woman!

She was THE ORIGINAL "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" Lisbeth Salander - the 2009 film in Norway.

She is quite the charmer in person.

Haha the original? I dont even know who the new one is.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the new one is Rooney Mara, but actually it should have been described as the Swedish version and the American version, not original and new.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got back from seeing the movie. I'm sure once its released on DVD that there will be plenty of screen grabs for wikifeet to put on the site.

Good movie BTW...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links