Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for foot fetish site and clip store operators...NEW UPDATE WITH PICS 6/28...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for foot fetish site and clip store operators...NEW UPDATE WITH PICS 6/28...
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 4 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys...and ladies...I have a friend from college that I've known for 20 years or so. She has some beautiful feet and I have had the pleasure of..."Playing' with over the years. She knows that I belong to a foot fetish website and that I'm kind of involved in the foot fetish seen. We had talked a few years ago about starting our own site. But, I never really looked into it. I suffer with a slight case of O.C.D. and doing so would probably consume too much of my life being that I work anywhere from 75-85 hours per week already...

So today she texted me and asked me how much money can be made from a foot fetish website. I told her that I didn't have a clue and that I would bring it to my "Foot Crew" to see what you guys had to say about it. Here are the questions that I have and thanks in advance family....

#1. How much money can be made
#2. How should she get started?
#3. Does anyone shoot in the Detroit area?

I would really like her to shoot a set with an established photographer and site first. I think the best part is that she is very pretty mixed race girl with some perfect feet AND SHE LOVES HER OWN FEET...I love that...

I have a few pics in my phone and I will upload a few shots to let you see what she is working with as soon as I upload them to my notebook. I'm not a computer wiz and I always have trouble when trying to size my pictures (as you can tell by my big ass avatar)

[ June 28, 2012, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AsianFootLove   Email AsianFootLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same idea here. I could use some hardware suggestions too, right now not much video gear. Also need some suggestions for video software editing without being an IT tech!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. If money is the only reason to do it don't bother as its not going to let allow you to quit your day job unless you are ddash. [Big Grin]

2. Shoot lots of pictures with a quality camera and share them for free on a few forums to get a good following and make friends with people there.

3. Don't know anything about Detroit photographers. However, there are a few in Chicago but that's close to 300 miles from you.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
#1. How much money can be made
#2. How should she get started?
#3. Does anyone shoot in the Detroit area?

1) Depending on how hot she is, AND how nice her feet are; profits could extend at the opening of a site to between $500-800/month if it's popular and enough content is shared initially. If you were to branch out to add more models to the site and not have it exclusively HER..there's of course more potential.

2)Start taking pics, lots of them...in different scenes, outfits, shoes indoor and outdoor. Build your product and mold it to what YOU want to see, not necessarily what the standard is for websites. If you add different girls on there, make sure you have them sign releases for their photos and check for valid I.D.

3)Not that I know of..I am out west. But Detroit mild yield some hot girls, who knows. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see some pics of her toes.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys...I will post some pics very soon...I don't think she is trying to live off of it but I guess any money is better than no money......Well, she actually texted me and said that its a hobby but she would love to get paid to do what she loves..Thanks for the tips...
She's hot...She always was not sure of her exact mixture of races...But she was always super hot and her feet are very nice AND MY STANDARDS ARE PRETTY HIGH...I used to call them..THE FLAWLESS ONES..She's fun

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok guys, i've been out of town for a week or so and my mobile hotspot was inoperable...Here are a few pics of my friend from college...

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/iluvdetroit/imagejpeg_2_5.jpg

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/iluvdetroit/imagejpeg_3.jpg

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/iluvdetroit/imagejpeg_2.jpg

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/iluvdetroit/imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/iluvdetroit/imagejpeg_2_4.jpg

I know the shots are boring because she's taking them herself AND IT'S A DAMNED CAMERA PHONE...So that's why we don't have sole shots...But I tried to give you "Sole Lovers" a lil peek with the instep side shot...I've had some wonderful times with these beauties...lmao

And please, chime in with a comment, one of those icons (Instant Graemlin) or anything if you like her feet...I'm sure that will inspire her to provide more "Manual" material for you guys...Lmmfao...

[ June 28, 2012, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------

aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have some pretty feet man,,, But your question is kinda like asking "how much money can be made if I open a pizzeria"?

There's so many variables. Starting with what are your goals and how much time and effort are you willing to commit?

My cheap opinion is with all the free stuff out there these days it's probably tough sledding to start a site and expect to see "significant" returns.
Now if you want to produce some content and market a little C4S site, perhaps you can make a little side coin, and have a shit load of fun with her feet in the meantime.

This is actually a very common thread starting question on here. I think sometimes people don't realize how much work and dedication goes into operating and maintaining a successful site.

Good luck though my man and thanks for sharing her pics.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her toes. That Pedi she's rockin' there is increadable. I think in terms of a site, if you've got a college age beauty at your disposal you would have more success with full body shots. I think it sort of allows the viewer to kind of "connect" with the woman a little bit and become a fan of her, not just her feet. I love browsing feet pics only on here and online and whatnot but I've only ever joined sites or bought clips of women I became a "fan" of so to speak. Although I haven't joined any sites or bought any clips since I got married a couple of years ago with a 2nd child on the go now, there's not as much disposable income for that kind of stuff as there was like 5 and especially 10 years ago. (Oh I'm lying, I did buy like 2 clips in the last 3 years, Mommie Dearest ballbusting Andy and Sweet Cherry Feet and Twisted Toes tramling some dude.) I used to by a shit ton of clips and joined a few sites but in each instance, I had become a fan of the girl first through free content or personal interaction and/or conversation.

If I were going to join a site today it would likely be lala's site because she's not only got extremely hot feet but she's so cool and right on, that I would really love to support what she's doing and I know that I'd be getting my money's worth because I'm familiar with her work. If I were to buy clips, they'd likely be Sassafras's clips for the very same reasons. I think the more you can get her involved from head to toes, into the conversations and interaction, the easier it is to build fans and create buzz. I may be wrong, but that's always what would make me take the next step in going from enjoying a preview clip to paying for the full version.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are tight!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drunk_24-7 is on point. There have been sites of patronized due in part because I liked the photog or the model! Tell her to hang out and post pics. Chat and interact.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotten a taste of what it's like to produce content and make some of it available for sale. It's a lot of work, but fun work. We aren't doing it for the money really but a little extra coin on the side to offset pedicure costs and whatnot is nice. The real money seems to be in footjobs and other adult material. Like someone else said, there is so much free material out there that most people won't consider paying for clips, or especially image sets, if they are PG13.

Having said that, my advice would be to be patient and slowly build up a fan base. Give away a bunch of free material and get some followers. Then when you make some items available for sale there is a better chance one of those fans will be intrigued and throw you a few bones for the premium stuff. That's how I see it.

But get ready for some work. Unless you half ass it, making quality videos and photo sets takes time. You gotta have a passion for it. If I could quit my day job and make a living doing it I would! That'll never happen.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guy's gave some good advice on here, as for the topic started, I have a clip store myself... if you decide to go through with it and want to share advice and ideas feel free to hit me up anytime at JayTheFootman@yahoo.com

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links