Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Officially a Texan!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Officially a Texan!
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I move farther south, I'm greatly encouraged by seeing more fashion-forward feet! Woman seem more comfortable barefoot here than the northern climes of my youth; it can make simple errands like running to the grocer sublime [Smile] I think I'm closer to the stomping grounds of legends like Lala, too... Perhaps I'll even meet her one of these days [Wink]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Officially a Texan!"

I'm so very, very sorry...

Seriously, though, hope you enjoy it down there.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh oh, a stalker has relocated. Glad I bought her the pepper spray. Oh, and welcome to the Lone Star State! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello archadmirer
I think we have a date?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
Hello archadmirer
I think we have a date?

Well that was fast! (but who could blame him?)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
As I move farther south, I'm greatly encouraged by seeing more fashion-forward feet!

I visited S Florida over the weekend and it's always an amazing difference with ladies feet down there compared to rather rural west central Florida. Largely due to money women's feet and footwear are simply world class beautiful. I didn't see an unkept pair of feet the entire weekend.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
"Officially a Texan!"

I'm so very, very sorry...

Seriously, though, hope you enjoy it down there.

Dude, I'm from Iowa via Oklahoma... everything's a step up (though I'm not impressed with the DMV after today's misadventures... even seeing some painfully well-pedicured feet on display couldn't compensate for my irritation) [Smile]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Uh oh, a stalker has relocated. Glad I bought her the pepper spray. Oh, and welcome to the Lone Star State! [Laugh]

Thanks! Good move buying the pepper spray, but with feet like that she may need a taser... or bazooka... but I respond to verbal remonstrations [Wink]
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
As I move farther south, I'm greatly encouraged by seeing more fashion-forward feet!

I visited S Florida over the weekend and it's always an amazing difference with ladies feet down there compared to rather rural west central Florida. Largely due to money women's feet and footwear are simply world class beautiful. I didn't see an unkept pair of feet the entire weekend.
Details like that add so much to the quality of life... I try to explain to my parents the worth of having great food, warm weather year-round (I don't mention the feet of course [Wink] ) and they perseverate on the "cost of living"... In their defense, their retirement fund is healthier from living in IA for decades. I would love to live in CA, but the entitlement scene is to heavy for me; I need at least the illusion of sustainability.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links