Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Roller Coaster Operator w/ a Foot Fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Roller Coaster Operator w/ a Foot Fetish?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today while at Dorney Park in Pennsylvania, a little happening occurred that I think you''ll find funny. We were getting harnessed into a roller coaster called Hydra when the following happened:

One of my coworkers brought his girlfriend with him. Both are only 17, but this story really isn't about them so much as it is about the roller coaster operator. My coworker's girlfriend had just pulled down her shoulder harness when she realized she forgot to kick her flip flops off to the shelves on the loading dock. She handed her flip flops toward me (not knowing I have a foot fetish) and yelled to the attendant. She asked him if he could throw her flip flops onto the shelves. He then took them from me and looked right at her. He then put them to his nose and smelled them! She did a long sniff to and it was a little awkward. He then said, "Eww!" and threw them onto the shelf.

My coworker and his girlfriend just laughed and said that was odd. I said, "I think he has a foot fetish," saying a guy who didn't, probably wouldn't do that. She said, "I don't know." my coworker then said, " Patrick knows cause he has one." She just said, "Oh," without much response.

When we got off the ride I told Ryan and Abby about it, as they were in tthe row in front of us. Both agreed with me.

Do you?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that was kind of a creep thing for the operator to do. Things could have been worse for him than they were if it was a different woman's shoes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing yes- though he could have just been trying to be funny. If he was not just fooling around I think that's very creepy- not that a temporary summer worker would care though.

[ June 22, 2012, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you or he wouldn't have paid them one mind. But you were at Dorney yesterday I'm guessing me 2 that's really crazy. I'm only 15.minutes away in Easton
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what was his age? I know that would be the silly thing to do with kids, like as a parent my wife and I would sometimes complain that our kids had stinky feet and they would be like, "smell mommy's feet" and then I get to smell her feet and tell them "ewwww." But if this operator was like in his 40's or 50's and then he sniffs their flipflops right in front of them, that is kinda creepy.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I actually found out my coworker is 17, but his girlfriend is 18. She actually had jury duty today, LOL. Anyhow, this ride attendant was in his mid-20s, I'd say.

YingYan, yes, we were in Dorney yesterday. I am a huge rollercoaster nut and we usually do a work trip every year. Since it was calling for rain, I never mentioned it to Ryan, but as slow as that park was yesterday and how close all the benches are to the roller coasters, I wish I had done a shoot with her. I've done a few sets inside amusement parks (shh!), but I guess I'll have to go back again with someone else. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Both agreed with me.

Do you?

I most definitely agree. The guy was pretty creepy about it too.

Perhaps, instead of theme parks, the dude should be working in a circus tent because he seems like a freak. [Eek!] [Confused]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work at a coaster park and one time I came back from my break and found pair of sandals in the trash with beautiful toe prints in them. I didn't do anything with them though since I didn't know who's they were (just some guest's) and of-course I had no place private to do anything.

Still, they had me pretty turned on.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that's wild you should have grabed a set out there. Maybe steel force or talon some good lookin ones for background and all
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does the operator have access to that shelf of shoes while the coaster is in operation?

Hmmmm. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This brings back a great memory on a flying coaster. To anyone who doesn't know what a flying coaster is, you ride under the track and before the car takes off all of the seats are lifted to where your front side is facing the ground, hence the term flying coaster. Anyway, there were a few ladies in the seats ahead of me that kicked their flip flops off before the ride and went barefoot. So the whole time I had the pleasure of staring at their soles which made an even more intense ride. [Mmm]
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by larrrr:
This brings back a great memory on a flying coaster. To anyone who doesn't know what a flying coaster is, you ride under the track and before the car takes off all of the seats are lifted to where your front side is facing the ground, hence the term flying coaster. Anyway, there were a few ladies in the seats ahead of me that kicked their flip flops off before the ride and went barefoot. So the whole time I had the pleasure of staring at their soles which made an even more intense ride. [Mmm]

Yeah that does make for a great experience. It, however, sucks when either nasty women, or women with nasty feet, or guys are in front of ya. Lol

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. He's guilty.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I don't know about this guy. Especially sniffing her flip flops IN FRONT of the girl and in FRONT of her boyfriend. I don't know, but that is a litte weird. Even if he was just trying to be funny or wheather he had a foot fetish or not, I don't think this is acceptable. I would not be to happy if a guy did that in front me, as he sniffed my girlfriends flip flops. I would find it disrespectful. This guy needs to hold back his urge to sniff flip flops or what ever, or at least be a little more sneaky about it. He is at a family theme park and he is at work! Or am I over reacting?
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Raym3n69:
He is at a family theme park and he is at work! Or am I over reacting?

Not at all, the guy is a f'n FREAK! [Confused] [Eek!]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links