Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Koto is amazing but what happened to Mona?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Koto is amazing but what happened to Mona?
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the title says - I thought Koto was an addition not a replacement.

What happened? [Cry]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I was wondering the same thing myself. Guessing the dude with the red pubes made Koto his new girlfriend and Mona is retired.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that description made me think of curious george ("the man in the yellow hat"). A contemporary spin on a classic [Smile]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw on the C4S site that there was a big break and she came back saying i wonder if nayone is interested and then a couple of clips later its like she was introducing koto.
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel your pain RealBean, Mona was great. Not sure what happen to her. Koto initially came on the scene as an addition, but she slowly began to dominate the scenes.

Since initially Mona was still in the picture, but not performing as often, I speculated that she might be pregnant and simply taking some time off.

Anyhow, Mona was a real pro that knew how to give a footjob as good as any model I've seen since I started watching foot content back in 1997. We exchanged a few emails when I was seeking advice for how to approach starting my first C4S store. She gave me very candid and helpful. My impression was that she was a very nice person that took her "foot work" seriously.

I hope she makes a comeback, but if not -- she will enter my personal foot fetish hall of fame along with Lil Red Head, Gigi, Sexy Michelle, September Snow and the host of other fabulous foot models that have come and gone.

Fortunately, there always seems to be fresh talent on the horizon to replace the greats!

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona's feet and Koto's feet look very similar to me I always thought she intriduced Koto to have a more exotic name appeal for her website and Koto was really Mona.

I have thought this since Koto was introduced, I guess I am the only one that had this thought...

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

I actually thought this the other day - I couldnt say for 100% that they're different people so...........
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I remember right, there was a thread about this not too long ago. I believe it's work related. I had thought that both Mona and Koto were RN's or similar in the medical field. I believe Mona took a position out of the country, and... perhaps doesn't have net access or a 'stuntcock' to make vids with. I feel like I remember that wrong, but... it's something similar.
In any case, I think I'd follow Mona & her feet out of the country or ANYWHERE. Some of the best FJ's ever committed to video, and just a sweet person. She custom made me a solejob compilation (before they were as popular as now) on DVD per request and has always been gracious and quick to reply. Mona is, without question, a hall-of-famer. [Bow Down]

Speaking of which... I wish Pink was still around... [Cry]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links