Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NFashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Class Championship. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Class Championship.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE 2013 NATIONAL DRAFT

We are back for the final installment of the 2013 National Draft.

Weeks ago, when I unveiled Bar Refaeli, I could not think of a better first overall pick for this year's draft because I am going model her as a spokeswoman of sorts to lead the National Fashionistas in a new direction that brings a brand new feel to everything as we wrap up the Fifth Season of the Fashionistas and begin a new beginning and celebrate the start of a new journey into the second-half of our first decade. With the woman who I'm about to announce, I cannot think of a better person to end this year's draft. While Bar Refaeli is everything that I described, this woman is a real definition of what a legend is. This is someone who no one has ever said a bad word about her. No one. There are countless of famous women who people poke fun of or make jabs at, including the number women in this contest. In this contest, there are women who are loved by some and disliked by others. With this woman, she has been such an inspiration to younger women who aspire to the legacy she amassed. So true is that statement, that even if she's not your all-time favorite woman with the all-time favorite feet, that any negative or nasty comments towards her is unwarranted, uncalled for, flagrant and disgusting.

In the world of fashion and modeling, the level of respect and admiration this woman holds over every other woman in the business makes her the centerpiece of how sex appeal and class is personified and trademarked.

She calls Marisa Miller her little sister. Marisa will hold that dear to her heart for the rest of her life. While Candice Swanepoel is the Official Symbol of the NFC, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this woman taught Candice everything she knows about the business. If Swanepoel every runs into trouble in this contest, she might have to go to her for advice and to seek knowledge from someone who's wiser.

This woman who I'm going to unveil is going to be digitally remastered and leave her mark in the National Fashionistas in the way she did during her days with Victoria's Secret. This is the first time where I'm going to show a retrospective of a woman entering the contest. These are non-foot photos, because if I showed a retrospective of foot photos, I'll run out of material for next year. The National Fashionistas FINALLY presents ...

HEIDI KLUM
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/kbz5xnkh0fhvmx7bargpbmkb50hzrbn3/1
Non-Foot Video -- http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=3NgPP9hBRXw&vq=medium

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though there are four girls left, there's still a lot to comment on. Thanks to National for making this the greatest celebrity contest on the net. It doesn't matter if it's a foot related contest or not, the fact that this contest exists, and the fact that it just so happens to be catered for foot fetish guys, is a great blessing. Thanks so much for your hard work, man. [Thumbs Up]

My votes went towards Marisa Miller and Kate Upton. Reading some comments in here, I guess Candice has enjoyed a pretty sizable lead for most of the match, after the fact that Upton once had a pretty good lead herself. In fact, I remember that lead Upton head early in the match. The Kate Upton's first set is pretty fucking hot, if you ask me. What an incredible body she has. When she walks on those heel on that runway, her breasts bounce around all over the place and I love those two big pictures on that photo set. Makes her look like the goddess she truly is. And I love the last three pictures, even though no feet were involved in them.

Her set from GQ magazine is incredibly hot, too. The wet t-shirt one is an image that'll stick to your memory and never go away.

And how about her video. In fact, it's pretty neat that National tells us the name of the artist and the name of the song in these videos. For some reason, it makes the song sound better. I don't listen to Britney Spears, but the way that video was edited, and with how hot Kate is, it made me like that song a lot.

I love Candice's video was well because that was a side of her one would not expect out of her. Candice knows what's at stake and she really brought out the goods this week. But I'm following Kate's lead here.

Marisa Miller looks perfect in the shoe department pictures. That set got me to jerkoff real good, especially with the closeups of her shiny black killer shoes.

For the first time, I'm actually nervous in anticipation as to who will win these matches.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really at a loss for words with your last two announcements for next year's contest. Congratulations for taking the next step forward into making this the best foot contest of all time.

Jennifer Hawkins [Thud]
Heidi Klum [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

I know very little of Jennifer Hawkins. I've seen her name float around every once in a very long while. But Heidi Klum could be the best announcement you've ever made. Everything you said about her in the introduction were comment that I could not have worded better myself. I generally prefer younger women, but there are some exceptions to this. Heidi is certainly one of them and to add a legend like her in the ranks makes this contest a must-see wherever you turn.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DSW kinda beat me to the punch when describing how great these pictures are. When I first saw the pictures, I knew that this was serious business. But what really got my adrenaline going was looking at the videos. The videos have a way of getting you involved with the ladies because everything is moving around and the music in those videos makes it look and feel a lot better.

Candice's pictures are given a run for its money because I love Upton's pictures just as much. But Candice is amazing with her friends in there. Candice posing her feet in those pictures the way she is means that she's calling for our attention. She has the best arches in this contest and she's really bringing that to light and to my delight. [Smile]

The other neat thing is the thrid set of pictures from both Upton and Swanepoel. From the way they're posing in their bikinis, and with the same color backround, it looks like those pictures were taken from the same group of people. It can't be Victoria's Secret because Upton doesn't work for them.

Their second set of pics are outstanding. Kate's breasts, Candice's shapely waist ...... you make your call there.

There's still a lot of time left, but I hope Candice will preserve the lead and advance to the finals. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because with Upton's undefeated streak on the line, she might pull a rabbit out of the hat.

I agree with DSW about feeling tremendously nervous. National has a great way with words to describe what's at stake between Candice and Upton. Reading his comments sets you up for feeling the anxiety.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

You've gotta be fuckin kidding me, right? Kate Upton and Candice Swanepoel finishes in a TIE! Is this something or what? I swear that Kate Upton is NOT TO BE DENIED OF A PERFECT SEASON! This chick is incredible! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I swear I thought Kate Upton was going to be left for dead because time was running out. Unbelievable.......

I swear I'm so happy and excited to see this turn of events unfold right in front of my eyes.

And congrats to Marisa Miller for making the finals for the second year in a row. That was another match I thought might end in a tie. But the fact that the NFC match ended in a tie is really an exciting feeling that cannot be put into words. The whole week has been plagued by people being at a loss for words.

I'm disappointed that Irina didn't make it. An incredible contender she is. But Kate Upton still has a fighting chance.

I hope National knows what's going on so that he can do something about this.

Kate Upton has tied it, folks. Her perfect season is still in tact. At least for now.

YEAH!

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a historic moment in playoff history, we have a match that will go into overtime. The most anticipated showdown in NFC history has reached its zenith. The only thing that can make a match of this significance and magnitude more compelling is to have it go above the zenith.

Kate Upton has just showed the whole world that having a perfect season is more important to her than what people might give her credit for. If anyone ever doubted that she was serious about accomplishing that goal, what Kate Upton just did proved you foolish and wrong. I might go as far to say that Candice has just fell victim to a phenomenon that's not a cruel prank. The Kate Upton Sensation is real, hot, and intense.

When something special and rare as a perfect season is on the line, destiny is on your side, destiny has its peculiar way of looking out for you.

The Official Symbol of the NFC versus Ms. Perfect takes us to another chapter ... in overtime.

Stayed tuned. I'll be back in just a bit to post a new thread where you can vote on that match again.

-- National

[ June 24, 2012, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

The Class Championship is finally over, and we now have our official set-up for the Finals Classic No.5. History has a compelling trait in writing dramatic storylines. What we have witnessed might've been an occurrence that'll be the last in a lifetime.

--

AMERICAN CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP
Marisa Miller is the Great American Bash. The influence she has held as the Official Symbol of the AFC has been uplifting, amazing, ever-prospering, and patriotic. The United States of America is where the good guys prevail under any imminent threat to Her safety.

Miller always finds a way to break through under intense conditions in the very rare times that she's had to face them.

I gave her the responsibilities to carry the AFC to the promise land that is the Finals Classic and win one from the National Class. Miller has carried the workload of her peers and is now seeking peace, solace, and Rock 'N Roll that makes America the place that it is, along with hot babes and Harley Davidson motorcycles.

She is as American as apple pie, and she is set to raise her flag and wave the red, white and blue just in time for the Fourth of July barbecue.

Irina Shayk fell short yet again to Miller. Just like the last time they faced, Irina had one foot across the finish line. A blink of an eye later, Marisa had already crossed it herself as Irina was in the process of getting the other foot across.

Irina is the type who will try with all her strength to hold back her tears after such a loss. Being that this loss came in the American Class Championship, the emotions get powerful because of the magnitude of the moment. This is entirely different from the regular season. Try as she might, her tears want to be shed. She wipes them off, reassuring all of us that she'll be just fine. Eventually, she will. But for the moment, she is feeling sad and hurt. Such a beautiful woman becomes more endearing when she lets go of her tears because she's hurting.

There are certain people who don't cry after such a big loss. Others let the emotions get a hold of them. I feel terrible for her because something like this takes time to heal those wounds.

There have been women who lost out in this year's playoffs who I felt bad for. None more so than Irina. In fact, I want to play one of her videos from this week again so that we get one last look of her before the entire season is over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=m-bfaKBaKck&vq=medium

For Marisa Miller, if she doesn't compete in another match ever again after this year's Finals Classic, whether she wins or loses, what she has done up to this point makes her a Hall of Famer in her first year of eligibility. She has set the standard where you cannot think about the AFC and not think about Marisa Miller.

She is American, she is Female, and she is always about Class.

American Fashionistas Champion -- Marisa Miller
http://www.imagebam.com/image/245659198514407

--

THE ORIGINAL CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP
That's my other way of saying National Class Championship, since the name of this contest is The National Fashionistas, not American. Although Marisa Miller is the only one who I make the exception for. She gets preferential treatment for being the Offical Symbol of the AFC, which explains why she's the only one with the title of American Fashionistas in her galleries.

In any event, what we just saw in the NFC Championship match was an event of such historical proportions that we might never become witnesses to ever again. The Trainsit of Venus comes to mind. In fact, that's exactly how it should be described as and compared to.

With the Original Championship on the line, what we saw could not have happened at a more opportune time. Flawless vs. Perfect, Ms. Perfect against The Face of the NFC.

The match was enchanting from the very beginning until the moment it finally ended. Upton enjoys an eleven-vote advantage in the first moments of the match before Candice erased that deficit before Upton had a chance to enjoy that luxury. Candice then enjoys not one, but two leads of eight to ten votes before Upton had caught up to within two votes each time. All of those in themselves was a pleasure to watch because leads like these don't get put into jeopardy that often. These two doing it made the conditions just right.

Upton was the one who forced the two overtimes from coming from two sizable deficits in the final moments of the polls.

Even though Candice KNEW that Upton was after a perfect season, even though she KNEW what Kate was going to bring with her, trying to stop her was never an easy task.

Kate Upton wasn't just playing for a championship, she was making a run at history. She was two wins shy of becoming the second woman in history to go 19-0, a perfect season. She was facing a woman who has a quiet confidence about her who wasn't overwhelmed by the moment. There are certain looks a defiant woman has: exuberant, seductive, spell-bounding. For Kate Upton, immortality was just a couple of steps away. But history is not destiny. For a season to truly be perfect, it should also have a perfect ending.

For all this time, Kate Upton has been all but untouched and unchallenged. Now, Candice Swanepoel has made Kate Upton ... undone.

Cadice Swanepoel wasn't trying to be perfect. All she needed was a win. Kate Upton, who was trying to do both, was able to accomplish neither.

Kate Upton is no loser even though she lost. No one will ever give it to Candice Swanepoel the way Upton did. Upton played as if her life was on the line. She took this very seriously. To lose this marathon to the defending world champion in the NFC championship, showed more courage, more heart, more talent and no quit.

In a match where everything and history was on the line, Candice Swanepoel walks away from a classic as the Classic.

National Class Champion -- Candice Swanepoel
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a862ca198436540

----

The Moment of Truth will arrive. The Finals Classic is almost here. The culmination of all the work I've put into making this contest the legacy it has become will finally come full circle. After five years of my dedication, we will finally have ... a champion of champions.

For the first time ever, the same two women will face each other in back-to-back finals. One way or another, history will be made. Either Marisa brings a championship back to the class that won the first championship back in 2008, and in the process beating the champion to become champion. Or Candice makes history by becoming the first woman to become a two-time champion. Either Marisa gets her revenge from last year's Finals Classic or Candice's legacy continues.

----

I thank all of you so much for your patronage, and for you sticking by the matches and not develop voter fatigue. You didn't give up on these women and these women will not give up on you. I thank all of you who appreciate the new women who I will bring in to the contest next year. Go towards the top of this page to see my profile on Heidi Klum and go towards the bottom of the previous page to see my profile on Jennifer Hawkins. Thanks so much for showing praise and positive attention to these lovely, lovely ladies. I really appreciate reading all of your comments and thoughts.

- Bar Refaeli
- Brooklyn Decker
- Jennifer Hawkins
- Heidi Klum

All models, and all are set to make the Fashionistas what it is really all about.

----

And now to the final two women. Wednesday night. Finals Classic No.5.

[ June 26, 2012, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll get more into this at a later time, but I'll just leave a little note saying that what an exciting round of playoffs this was and that I'm looking forward to the finals this year. It's pretty unusual to have the same two girls face each other in two consecutive years in the finals, but that just goes to show how great these two are.

Keep up your excellent work, National. I can't say enough great things about this contest.

[ June 27, 2012, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: 18th Floor ]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, amazing!
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorite parts in this whole thing is reading your take on things, National. Love reading your closing monologues. The way you play with your words in these monologues is what makes this contest stand out from the rest of them. It's like you really put your thoughts in how you set up this whole thing while you are careful in setting up your words to close out the week.

Love the transit in Venus analogy because the match between Upton and Swanepoel was truly a sight to watch which just might be our one and only chance to see something this historic.

Come to think of it, I can see Irina trying to hold back her tears after a loss like this. I don't think Rosie Huntington-Whiteley would've cried after a loss like this.

I couldn't wait how you would described that match between Candice and Kate, and I couldn't have said any of it any better myself. It was described perfectly. Not that Kate Upton wasn't. [Tongue]

The pictures in every match was top-notch. Kate Upton lost a very valuable one. When we witness history unfold in front of our eyes, we are witness to something special.

Can't wait to see what these women's feet have in store for us in the finals. This will be a tougher match to predict that it was last year.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links