Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » old women and feet and I got caught

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: old women and feet and I got caught
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two things:

1. I took my oldest son to get his haircut and the salon is run by women. So, while cutting his hair, I watch the stylist, with her long legs and red polished toes stand on her tippy toes and walk around while cutting his hair. She appeared to be in her late 20's. While I was happy with that, an old woman came in. Yes, old. I'd say that from the look of her, she was almost 80 years old. She sat down and started to chat with her stylist while getting a perm. I look out as she crosses her legs and starts to flip and do shoeplay with her flipflop. Normally, I don't care, but this time, saw the most perfect feet ever. Really, like if my son wasn't there with me and this wasn't a salon in town where word would spread, I would have walked over to this woman and tell her that her feet were incredibly perfect and gorgeous. I wonder if you guys have ever had experience with a much older woman having perfect feet? I mean, I saw two girls in their 20's today and this old woman's feet were better than the feet of these two much younger women.

2. I got caught. It was actually quite fun, I was at the store looking at some cakes and lifted them to read the ingredients. As I was reading, an older woman, probably in her late 40's or early 50's walked by. She had those giant, thick, foam black flipflops. She had no nail polish and I normally view that as an instant turn-off. But, anyways, she walks by and I couldn't help but watch those high arched feet walk by. I looked up and saw her, as she was still walking by, as she smiled at me, looked at her feet and looked back at me smiling. I was caught. I loved her feet and couldn't help looking as was caught. While Walmart is a big store, as I went to check out, she was in another lane and looked up and saw me, made eye contact and smiled again. You know, if I didn't have kids with me, she may have walked up to me, but things as they were, everything was fine. I have to say, that the feeling of people caught, was not embarrassing or anything bad, but fun. Makes me want to get caught more often.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concur, there are some great older feet out there. [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alcarde -

Now a days, I make it a point to get caught! And I've already been caught staring a bunch of times, most recently when I went to the mall with my brother like two weeks ago. We were walking, moving right along, when this tall nice looking blond, with beautiful neon pink nail polish, gorgeous toes, was walking right towards our direction. I was looking right down at them and when I picked my eyes up she was staring right at me! ahahahaha...I remember saying to myself "oooooooo caught!!"

I didn't say anything and neither did she but I remember as she moved past us, she looked down at her feet and she must of been thinking "why was that guy staring at my feet??" It was funny...

But yea why not stare you know? We're not doing any harm...and if anything, it can lead to conversation if you play it right...who knows...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO... Man I got caught one day at work on the elevators and outside where I work at. She's a very very attractive older lady maybe in her late 30's or early 40's. She always wear some type of gladiator sandals with red french tips. We had a few encounters since then(don't want to go into details) and don't know if it made her feel awkward or not. Now every time I see her she gives me this DIRTY ass look when we pass by each other in the hallway LOL

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you have your kids with you you're safer and not creepy. You're silently appreciating her. This is the vibe I get on those rare occasions something like this happens to me.

Mostly I never get caught b/c the woman is usually distracted by her phone and hardly ever looks up or around in the world.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got caught once at work, i was walking behind this girl in our office and when i passed her i was staring at her feet and she said hey do you like my feet? i just laughed it off, but the funny thing is her feet are not attractive at all, but after all they are feet and i have to look right?
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Florida in a county that has one of the highest percentages of folks that are 60+. I too have absolutely floored at the amazing shape and appearance of some of these ladies feet. In many women the feet seem to age much better than the rest of the body. Be interesting to know if it's due to anything special like regular pedicures. Many if them are even into wearing toe rings and anklets.
The number however of older ladies with really nice feet is pretty slim. It's a rarity to see one.
On the other hand there are scads of old, ugly uncared for feet- all on display due to the fact that almost all the women wear sandals due to the heat.
NOTHING turns my stomach more than seeing an older woman with horrible feet wearing sandals. Triple the nausea if she's also wearing toe rings and/or an anklet. It's like "why would you want to decorate those things?!"

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool story! The past few weeks when I have been out and about in town, I have seen really sexy mature feet! Even sexier feet than girls in their 20's, like the OP said! They seemed to be really cared for, but have that "tough" look too!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, as a 45-year-old woman, this is a fun thread to read. Then again, I'm not like "most" women since I've been into foot fetish play with men my entire sexual life, since high school, and love it as much as any man I have ever encountered.

It's a HUGE thrill to see really young guys check out my feet in public and I like to deliberately tease/torture them. Of course, I also do foot fetish shoots with them on my site, but that's different. Having it happen in public by total strangers at the mall, grocery store, beach, etc.- or by a neighborhood boy - or one of our kids male friends (yes, they're all 18 and over now) is still a thrill for me and is VERY flattering.

I have been getting salon pedicures every 7-10 days since I was in my mid-20's, and I give myself mini-pedicures with a pumice stone in the shower every other day between them so yes, I do think that helps keep a woman's feet to look young at any age.

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet, I've been a fan of your sexy feet and hot long red toenails for well over a decade. I appreciate your willingness to let us foot guys drool...
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loveslongtoenails..."willingness"? I love it! That much should be clear by now. I wouldn't be online doing it for 14 years straight if I didn't love it...foot fetishism is just as much a part of my deepest inner self as it is for any guy I've ever met. I have NEVER been freaked out by the fetish or just "willing" to indulge guys in it. But you are most certainly welcome in any event! :-)

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Janet Mason, I'd say that you are different than the women around my town or city. If you were at our nationally recognized zoo, and you were sight-seeing and then sat down and propped your perfect feet up on a table to rest and also tease the world, I'm sure you would get some attention. Even people like me, with kids would still find a way to either secretly take a picture of your feet or let you know. I just wish that there was this secret way of letting a woman know. I see the most wonderful feet at playgrounds, when I take my kids there and sit back and see all of the moms sit and relax with their feet in flipflops and such. I want to say "hey your feet are gorgeous" but can't. I don't mind getting caught, but having my kids go back to their mommy and say "daddy was kissing a girl's feet at the playground" will not go over well.

Let's ask you, Ms. Perfect Feet Forever Janet Mason, if you were happy and wanting people to let you know that they like your feet, but those people were shy or had kids or someone else with them, what could be a secret way of expressing the "I want to worship your feet until the end of time" expression, without saying that? Like, "how about those Cubs?"

Also, Janet, I categorically deny that you are anything over 25 years old. If you are in fact 45, not only do you have the most perfect feet for your age, but also the most perfect body. I am then 150% positive that you have either found the fountain of youth or have some beauty secret that you could sell for ga-zillions. I have always noticed that older feet do it for me more-so than younger feet and your feet are already at the top of the charts now. I feel as though if you they became any hotter, I'd get a heart attack just by one glimpse of them.

I just wish more women were more like you, trying to show their feet off and trying to get a reaction from people. I would love to be caught or get caught looking at a woman's feet and have them come over to me.

--------------------

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

I know it may sound stupid, or irritating, but frankly, while my wife knows I have a foot fetish and knows that I look at other women's feet, she doesn't really like the idea of my going ga-ga over another woman's feet. It would be like a married guy going bonkers for another woman's looks, period. I figure that it is feet so its not bad, but my wife thinks otherwise. Most of the time, I do have my kids with me, and while I may sneak a peak here and there, I don't want to get caught and have my kids pass something around. Its not just my wife but all of my family and workplace that I don't want to know of my fetish.

I don't have an issue, when I'm alone, but being a father who takes an active role watching the kids, it becomes an issue to have time without them. Now, the time I do get alone, every once in a while, I head right over to the stripclubs and tell girls all day that I love their feet, but the chances of me approaching someone out of the blue is very slim.

For instance again, Ms. Janet Mason up there, of whom I have been lusting over her feet online for as long as she has been online. If she was in a location that I didn't have kids with me, I may, maybe, would go up to her and tell her that she has fantastic feet. But not with my kids with me.

Now my wife is becoming more open and less jealous when there is a pretty pair of feet around us both. In fact, she often comments on how pretty a girl's feet are when I sit with her at the nail salon. She sits and gets her nails done and the nail tech tells her that she has pretty feet and then my wife responds "so do you". Then I get to say "yes, you have very sexy feet and toes" to the nail tech and make her day, but it has been approved by my wife. I think it is difficult to explain unless you are married and get it. Most wives want all attention on them and when they hear it on someone else they get mad or jealous or think there is an affair. My kid's gym teacher is an average looking woman in her 40's but when I saw her at the pool for my kids' swim lessons, she came over with perfectly sculpted legs and feet. Had my wife been there, I'd be silent. If we were a bit away from other people and the topic came up, I'd gladly tell her that she has nice feet.

Maybe its just me...sorry

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links