Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NFashionistas Presents: The National Class Championship in Overtime.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NFashionistas Presents: The National Class Championship in Overtime.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NFashionistas Presents: The National Class Championship in Overtime.

We find ourselves here because we have a match that is headed into overtime. In the regular season, whenever a match ends in a tie, that's how it stays, and the women will live to compete another day. But in the playoffs, whenever a match ends in a tie, we immediately go into overtime. In the playoffs, every match MUST have a winner. We'll keep doing this overtime stuff until there is a winner. I don't care how long it takes.

Usually in some tournaments, someone will get a bye from one round to get to the next round if the participants in another match can't finish their encounter. Both of these participants received a bye in the first round because they earned it. But no one is allowed to skip more than one round in the same playoff tournament.

While Marisa Miller gets to relax, the other girls still have work to do. While Marisa gets to rest her feet and have it cool off, both Candice and Kate have got to put their feet to work in running the extra mile in the marathon. Surely, those feet will be more exhausted than Marisa's when it's time to start the Finals Classic.

This is an unprecedented moment in the history of the Fashionistas. After what has been a SENSATIONAL match between these two, the voters cannot come to a collective agreement as to whose feet are sexier by the end of regulation.

----

In overtime, the rules originally set was that the polls will be open for 24 more hours. In this one case, however, I'm going to remove a few hours from overtime due to time constraints.

The women who scores the most votes win. I don't care if we have a single vote. If all it takes is just one person to leave his vote to decide this match, then so be it. If this ends in a tie, then we'll have to do this again. If we go in another overtime, then I'll set it up for a full 24 hours.

----

THE IMAGES

I'll use the same images that I used during regulation.

CANDICE SWANEPOEL
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5kzyf173lgbf1p4v7azyx0ms5j8uwgm2

Non-Foot Pictures --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bcxmdvmdz5muo1g9io1q13t8u6e78y0k
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xuuzkvppsr510quaiy44kzlqfboc9sm7

Non-Foot Video --
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Poh8-UG-LLs&vq=medium

SOUNDS
Artist: PJ Harvey
Song: This Is Love

KATE UPTON
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/q3ka6pjb4nep4spau3f3kdtly3ke7d5y

Non-Foot Pictures --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/g3051h3tx5o13k1cswi99g9v70jh3hgk
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mgoo0npz4mgvybkev8o1ojvx7a5uaz2w

Non-Foot Video --
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BEpB9j5xM2w&vq=medium

SOUNDS
Artist: Britney Spears
Song: Circus (Diplo Circus Remix)

--

SHOE SIZES

Kate Upton -- 8.5
Candice Swanepoel -- 7.5

--

The winner of this match will advance to the Finals Classic in where a champion will finally be determined. The winner will face ...

THE AMERICAN CLASS CHAMPION -- MARISA MILLER
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/w20ul182k4yidqr23mci2n821hd84akm/
Shoe Department -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zr6ri9s6qo5vnexievq6dsp7syhsrl2r

-- National

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 32 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

You don't recognize true greatness until the playoffs are here. Kate Upton is earning every penny she's worth. She was able to stand up to the lay who is in charge of the NFC in Candice Swanepoel.

This match has gone from awesome to historic. Now, it's literally anyone's match.

What an amazing turn of events. Like DSW said, Kate Upton is not to be denied. This is crazy. And I love it.

Having said all of that, I'm voting for Candice. [Big Grin]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I woke up this morning, really, with my heart beating and extremely anxious to see who won each match. Seeing the results of each match was what really got my eyes to open up because I could not believe the results for the two matches. I'm not surprised, but I'm not happy to see Marisa make it all the way this far again. However, regardless of how I feel about her, you have to give credit to where it's due because Marisa is extremely, extremely consistent when it comes to winning matches. She is so persistent it is no longer a laughing matter. She simply knows how to win, plain and simple. There were times where I thought she would have a legitimate chance to lose a match and the next thing you know, she ALWAYS finds a way to get the win.

But I'm also happy that Marisa won because I would LAUGH in Marisa's face if she loses in the finals again. I don't care who represents the NFC in the finals, but I'm hoping it's Kate Upton more than Swanepoel.

Which brings me to that match because when I saw that this topic was posted on the forum, I had to click on the topic before it just to make sure that it was actually true that this match ended in a tie.

I, too, thought that Candice had that match won. But to have Candice blow that lead towards the end of the match tells me that things might not turn out to be so good for Candice.

Kate has the advantage now because she showed life at the very end and Candice is exhausted because overtime is something that she doesn't want to go through.

This is great stuff.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:

Kate has the advantage now because she showed life at the very end and Candice is exhausted because overtime is something that she doesn't want to go through.

Maybe so. But it might also be a disadvantage to Kate because that might've woken Candice up to really set the record straight with Kate. Because as I'm typing this, Candice is enjoying a 12 to 4 lead over her opponent. If you're rooting for Candice, this lead feels better because we have a lot less time to decide the winner. Time is running out faster.

This has become a place where people get as passionate as sports fans do when they're rooting for their favorite team and what have you. When I submitted my vote for Candice again, I was so pumped to see her have a lead like this.

I will have to say that Kate Upton has lived up to the hype that National has build up for her over the last year. National knows what he's doing when he's selecting girls for the contest. He has a great eye for great talent. To see Upton give to Candice the way she has so far is something that is just what the doctor ordered.

With less time to make up our minds, the suspense will only rise.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there's any quit in Upton. If Candice was up by eight votes, like Duffy said, then Upton is trying to seize the moment by grabbing all the votes she needs with the limited amount of time she has. This match as seen a few good leads blown.

For anyone who has yet to vote, please look at the pictures and video. This contest MUCH better than any other celeb feet outlet out there.

Vote for Kate. Her bid for an undefeated season is on the line.

All of this is out of this world.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got to be kidding me, right? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? I voted for Kate Upton to WIN this match, not to tie it again.

This has become the battle of all battles. Upton has come back from ANOTHER deficit to give herself another chance to actually complete this perfect season. I mean, I'm happy that Kate has survived for another day. But Kate needs to be persuasive another to actually go ahead of Swanepoel.

I don't know what National's thinking right now, assuming he's looking at the result right now.

This match is already a classic. Will there EVER be a winner?

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There must be a winner in this match. Marisa Miller will have an opponent for the Finals Classic. Miller is enjoying the good life now because while she's further resting her feet, both Candice and Kate will have to be on their feet for an extra amount of time that is more than what those two wanted to bargain for.

Stayed tuned, for the greatest encounter in NFC history is set to give an epic finish that is of a sensational proportion.

The Match returns in another thread. Be on the lookout.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links