Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Travel Info: I'm back, Mission Accomplished (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Travel Info: I'm back, Mission Accomplished
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings all:

Later this week I will be hitting the road to do some foothunting. So far this summer all I have done is take a few candids, which sucks. Time to remedy this situation. I want to give a footrub and, god help me, suck some pretty toes.

So: anybody have ideas for how the following areas are for foothunting? Are there places to avoid? Places with overzealous law enforcement? Must-see places? If so, let me know!

Here is where I think I will be:
Northern West Virginia;
Western Maryland;
Along the I-81 corridor in Virginia;
State College and points west in Pennsylvania.
I may also stop in D.C.

Also, if any of you are local to these areas and want to toss back a few brews at the local pub, first round is on me!

Finally, if you can recommend good Thai/Indian restaurants in any of these areas, please respond! I figure if I can't get any feet, by god I WILL have decent curry.

Thanks for your time.

[ July 05, 2012, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: hyperion ]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad you're not heading south, hyp!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
Too bad you're not heading south, hyp!

Seriously... the women you're looking for are all down south (Dallas is slaying me right now, perfect pedi's everywhere). Your curry comment made me laugh... good attitude for fishing and footing.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Lala, I have a strong dislike for Houston but if I do have to travel there on business I will let ya know. Rubbing your lovely size 8s might very well offset H-town for me.

Yeah ArAd, DFW has some lovely specimens. I have foothunted there with variable success. My favorite place for footwatching (and ethnic food) is Phoenix, home to a couple of board regulars.

Foothunting success is all about attitude. Curry success is all about word of mouth.

C ya,

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
I dont think I ever even photographed feet in Pennsylvania.

Well, did you eat there? I know that ordering Yungling (sp?) beer is a state law in PA. I had good food in Philly and Pitts when I was there on business...

--------------------
-hyp

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I'm not in Houston!
I'm in the DFW area!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me know if you ever come back to Phoenix, my friend. Was cool to hang out the last time around.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
LOL I'm not in Houston!
I'm in the DFW area!

Well my mistake. And "Whew!" Okay then, next time I am in DFW I'll be sure to put in a request for giving you a footrub. That fair? Then you can tell me where we can get some good curry.

And Swifty you have a deal, amigo.

[ June 26, 2012, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: hyperion ]

--------------------
-hyp

3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell ya, I live in Ohio and this year has been NUTS feetwise. Everywhere I look I see feet in sandals, barefeet out car windows. Good stuff. As far as restaurants I haven't seen many places like that round here. Sucks because I like that kind of food too.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone know of any good spots/people in Boston?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I think the best place to see feet is 3 hours south of D.C., in Virginia Beach. I lived there for 10 years and got to see beautiful feet everywhere.

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Let me know if you ever come back to Phoenix, my friend. Was cool to hang out the last time around.

Regards,
2swift

If you guys decide to get together let me know. I'm in Vegas and drive to Phoenix/Chandler a few times a years for racing.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOVA...has great feet...hit up lady Steph...you will thank me later!

If your in the Harrisburg area ...I'll show ya a good time!!

Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

quote:
If your in the Harrisburg area ...I'll show ya a good time!! [/QB]
Aw FUCK, man! I was just there today, now I read this. Fucking hot; I actually caught on fire. I had dinner at Taste of Thai. Not a bad red curry. Walked around a tiny bit on the JMU campus but Friday afternoon in summer, it was dead. People seem nice.

I am disappointed in the quality of feet I've seen in VA so far. I think it's because it's too goddamn hot for pretty toes to go outside so I'm getting a sampling bias.

I am now in a hotel in the DC area. I will head up north to PA tomorrow. If anybody is in the central part of PA write, dammit! Let's drink and gawk at feet!

In other news, I did take some feet pics in. OH. Cute but somewhat indifferent girl, big feet, too, 10 or 11. Nice arches but not so great toes. She let me touch 'em.

--------------------
-hyp

3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool you made it to Ohio...which part of OH did ya get to shoot?
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Northern. Will be going thru there again. May also hit western NY.

--------------------
-hyp

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links