Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I got it bad for Kayley...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I got it bad for Kayley...
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://babysoftfeet.tumblr.com/

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is back?
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know anything about her? I just found her. I'm thinking of emailing her to see if she does private sessions. Anyone ever buy her socks or shoes? Or smell her feet?

--------------------

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know she used to have another tumblr page but she deactivated it. Honestly I thought she quit and moved on.

From what I read for any orders she does respond through email. I have never bought anything from her so I don't know if she is legit or not.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to get face stomped by her!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't trust her yo, she's the one that's jerked a couple of clients on a few personal things. She will get your money and fool you and not deliver the goods. Be careful about Kayley!!! I wouldn't trust her with a 50ft pole!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Wow, thanks for the info. All I need to hear is one bad thing about a gal and I'm out. There's too many ladies who are appreciative towards our simple fetish to screw around with rats. God, her feet are simply beautiful tho...what a shame.

Tyler, I agree!! After I sniffed her feet like a madman I would order a nice, full-weight face standing from her with a side of 30 face kicks!!

--------------------

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
I wouldn't trust her yo, she's the one that's jerked a couple of clients on a few personal things. She will get your money and fool you and not deliver the goods. Be careful about Kayley!!! I wouldn't trust her with a 50ft pole!!!!

Not only Kayley, but I have heard her roommate Molly also cheats people a lot, too! She charges you money and then doesn't give out the product. When you email her, she says "I sent them to you!"
I guess to play it safe, always demand the foot models to send the package with delivery confirmation, that way they can't screw with you. Well, technically they still by giving crappy stuff instead of what they promise! Also, beware of Britney Sweetstink.... she is still scamming others. She says she's not in the business anymore but she still is, her site is still up.

Posts: 1193 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
After I sniffed her feet like a madman I would order a nice, full-weight face standing from her with a side of 30 face kicks!!

Now that's how a true red-blooded fetishist enjoys a hot woman's feet! Excellent ideas! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links